Genshin Impact

Idk if they're going to release him again but sucrose is a decent substitute for venti. You got a damn good lineup. F2P player?

@method115
Also finished the Liyue storyline quest. 3.5/5 in terms of anime stories is concerned. The mythology is getting fleshed out in a decent pace. Hats off to their creative writers.
Nah not f2p. Just started the game a few days ago trying to get to end game quick. Only lvl 19 atm also got ning and fiona at c6 just don't have resources. Plus dps will be getting all my resources first

I really liked this game but end game just isn't great. They are improving it but I burnt out on this for now. I didn't buy into the gatcha still pulled some good ones, but I think the gatcha adds a lot to the replay/play time.

I really liked this game but end game just isn't great. They are improving it but I burnt out on this for now. I didn't buy into the gatcha still pulled some good ones, but I think the gatcha adds a lot to the replay/play time.
The story is good enough that you want to unravel it. Min-maxing artifacts and gacha pulling keeps me playing tho.

End game is kinda meh, I just hop on and do the daily commissions and farm talent book/boss fights/artifacts, doesn’t take too long but hate feeling restricted like that. Tired of fighting the oceanid. I have a really strong Tartaglia and love using Xingqiu so I have to though

Hoping the world expands soon, the new dragonspire map/event that just came out was decent though

Gonna try and get Ganyu because I need a good cryo user. I randomly got Diluc out of nowhere the other day on Albedos banner, wish I had more books to level him up because he’s great after testing him out a bit

End game is kinda meh, I just hop on and do the daily commissions and farm talent book/boss fights/artifacts, doesn’t take too long but hate feeling restricted like that. Tired of fighting the oceanid. I have a really strong Tartaglia and love using Xingqiu so I have to though

Hoping the world expands soon, the new dragonspire map/event that just came out was decent though

Gonna try and get Ganyu because I need a good cryo user. I randomly got Diluc out of nowhere the other day on Albedos banner, wish I had more books to level him up because he’s great after testing him out a bit
I got 3 Albedo in a row. I think the new region is supposed to come out in March or April, Xiao is after Ganyu and I've got his spear. I just got Diluc a couple days ago, gonna make a team out of him, Bennett, Ganyu and Xingqiu. Artifact farming is what kills me, getting the right sub stats is nearly impossible and if I use that team I need 3 4 piece noblesse oblige sets..

I pulled ganyu from 12 pulls pretty fun play style and seems to have decent dps.

I got 3 Albedo in a row. I think the new region is supposed to come out in March or April, Xiao is after Ganyu and I've got his spear. I just got Diluc a couple days ago, gonna make a team out of him, Bennett, Ganyu and Xingqiu. Artifact farming is what kills me, getting the right sub stats is nearly impossible and if I use that team I need 3 4 piece noblesse oblige sets..
I'm running ganyu with the frost gear from the new dungeon goes well with her built in crit damage

I pulled ganyu from 12 pulls pretty fun play style and seems to have decent dps.

Fuck all you guys and your luck lol. Nothing but pitying for me :mad:.

At least one pity was on Tartaglia, so that's something.

Fuck all you guys and your luck lol. Nothing but pitying for me :mad:.

At least one pity was on Tartaglia, so that's something.
Im a whale I have all the 5 stars except for venti klee and Jean I also have a c6 zhongli and albedo

Im a whale I have all the 5 stars except for venti klee and Jean I also have a c6 zhongli and albedo

Daaamn. How's Albedo? Was trying for him but ended up with Keqing with the 50/50.

Daaamn. How's Albedo? Was trying for him but ended up with Keqing with the 50/50.
His ok his not in my main team but looking to build a full geo team just need to lvl ning first and farm some better gear for all just waiting ona zhongli buff to see if he becomes a dps. Currently have him at over 40k hp with his spear what increases shield and artifact what also increases shield.

Just got back into this recently. Threw the devs $50 just cause I’ve put about 70 hours into this now. Did the whole snow mountain area that was new to me and almost finished the liyue main story. Recently changed up my team so I’m out of all resources for leveling characters. Had to get my nephew to help me farm bosses on world level 3 since I got stuck.

Not enough Paimon covers ITT

Bump.

3.0 Sumeru patch is amazing. Electro is now more than viable and has amazing synergy with dendro. The new jungle environment makes it feel like a new game to me. Inazuma was a slog. Sumeru is fun.

Bump.

3.0 Sumeru patch is amazing. Electro is now more than viable and has amazing synergy with dendro. The new jungle environment makes it feel like a new game to me. Inazuma was a slog. Sumeru is fun.

Good to hear. I haven't tried it yet as I'm kind of burnt out on the game. I'm sure I'll come back to it eventually as the story has really been opening up and getting better. I still think the game is way way to dialogue heavy. Just so much dialogue that adds nothing to the story and is pointless honestly.

Back