George Costanza vs Kramer. Which is the better character?

Don’t get me wrong, I love everything Seinfeld like you wouldn’t believe. But look away I’m hideous absolutely slays me every time. He actually delivers it better in the outtake than what was aired.

Yeah that was funny but my favorite part was when Jerry tells him that his teeth are all brown and then he starts showing them and moving his head sideways and giving a hideous look. That got me, the physical comedy, not so much when he said he is hideous though.

It’s so funny how the quality of seinfeld dropped drastically after season 7. But by the time 7 rolls around you can see the vibe of the show is different.

sure there are great episodes in there but the overall tone of the show changes. It went from dry, very witty humor to very slap sticky goofy comedy. It became a parody of itself. Frogger and a candy bar lineup. Really cheesy and Not their best stuff. Went from classics like The Contest, The Glasses, Bubble Boy, The Raincoats etc etc.

Seinfelds best seasons are 3-4-5-6. Season 7 is good too but it’s where the vibe of the show starts changing. Seasons 4-5 being the prime of the show and some of the best tv of all time, where the bulk of the classic episodes are. 6 has many amazing episodes as well.

1a. George
1b. Kramer

2. Elaine

3. Jerry
agreed...but...every recurring character is ahead of Jerry also. Puddy, Frank & Estelle, the Maestro, Kenny Banya, Mr Peterman, Mr Krueger, Steinbrenner, etc. that said, without Jerry the show doesn’t work. he’s even Steven

George. He started out as annoying but once he started acting like Larry David he became the best part of the show. Kramer started to annoy me as the series went on.

It’s so funny how the quality of seinfeld dropped drastically after season 7. But by the time 7 rolls around you can see the vibe of the show is different.

sure there are great episodes in there but the overall tone of the show changes. It went from dry, very witty humor to very slap sticky goofy comedy. It became a parody of itself. Frogger and a candy bar lineup. Really cheesy and Not their best stuff. Went from classics like The Contest, The Glasses, Bubble Boy, The Raincoats etc etc.

Seinfelds best seasons are 3-4-5-6. Season 7 is good too but it’s where the vibe of the show starts changing. Seasons 4-5 being the prime of the show and some of the best tv of all time, where the bulk of the classic episodes are. 6 has many amazing episodes as well.
I can't believe how much I agree with this.

I can't believe how much I agree with this.

Im a Seinfeld pro. What are your favorites.

The show is drastically different towards the end. It becomes way too over the top and slap sticky in the final two seasons. Even season 7 gets awfully close to that at times. the characters start feeling less and less like “real” people.

Im a Seinfeld pro. What are your favorites.

The show is drastically different towards the end. It becomes way too over the top and slap sticky in the final two seasons. Even season 7 gets awfully close to that at times. the characters start feeling less and less like “real” people.
I don't think television gets better than Jerry letting the car rental lady have it, with Elaine on the assist. Bookman the book detective. De cashmere. Newman trying to coerce testimony from Kramer who just got kicked by Crazy Joe. The rooster sleeps with all of them, that's PERVERSE. I love how Frank Costanza constantly talks like he's getting a massage.

Astronaut pen is my favorite episode. Team Jack Klompus.

It's so stupid but I think my favorite line from the show is "That Michael Jordan's so phony!" It's such an outlier. It's either that or "Well, George is an idiot ..."

I don't think television gets better than Jerry letting the car rental lady have it, with Elaine on the assist. Bookman the book detective. De cashmere. Newman trying to coerce testimony from Kramer who just got kicked by Crazy Joe. The rooster sleeps with all of them, that's PERVERSE. I love how Frank Costanza constantly talks like he's getting a massage.

Astronaut pen is my favorite episode. Team Jack Klompus.

It's so stupid but I think my favorite line from the show is "That Michael Jordan's so phony!" It's such an outlier. It's either that or "Well, George is an idiot ..."

You’re a S3 guy I see. Very underrated season. It’s often overlooked. Mr Bookman is a classic, Tropic of Cancer. Lol

Some great moments.

George no doubt. Kramer had weird habits, entrances etc, but George was so far more complex as a character.

Cosmo because I like dumb characters who think they're smart, except for politicians.

Original tv run my favorite was Kramer, I was a kid and didn’t fully understand George. Now, George is one of my all time favorite characters.

The show had a ton of classic side characters. Frank had too many great scenes, and I’m glad they replaced the original Frank.

Kramer when she first began.

After year 1 is was pretty much George way ahead of everyone.

Back