Law George Santos to be charged

Did the first shoe just drop?

NY GOP Congressman has been called out by Santos for being an alcoholic, bullying staffers, and having the highest staff turnover compared to all other freshmen in the House.

Today, word gets out that this Congressman's daughter is an OnlyFans...um...model.

Is George going to spill the beans on his former colleagues?

George Santos Begins Revenge Tour With Scorching Attack on Fellow Republican​

Disgraced politician George Santos issued his first round of promised hellfire against Representative Nicole Malliotakis on Sunday, chiding the fellow New York Republican for using info from classified briefings to turn some cash on the stock market.

“She receives classified briefings as a member of the Ways and Means Committee,” Santos said on CBS News’s The Point With Marcia Kramer. “Can somebody explain to me that she miraculously becomes a member of the committee and then she’s doing trades on NYCB with the Signature Bank collapse just a day before having an 80 percent stock hike? That’s not a lucky trade, Marsha, that’s a very well-informed trade.”

If Santos is to be believed, then more dirty laundry is on its way via ethics complaints against other tristate politicians in both parties who voted him out of the House, including Representatives Mike Lawler, Nick LaLota, and Rob Menendez. Santos pledged those complaints were forthcoming last week before he got busy promising interviews to Ziwe and selling clips of himself on Cameo.

The reputed liar—who was caught lying about his entire résumé, his relation to Holocaust survivors, being “Jew-ish,” his connection to the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, and the kidnapping of his niece, among other things—is currently facing 23 counts related to illegally receiving unemployment benefits, aggravated identity theft, and credit card fraud. He is also completely unashamed of his political career.

“I feel like everything I stood for—I’m so proud of the legacy I leave behind, even with the short 11-month term that I served,” he said. “I feel like every vote I took I can stand by and I can defend, and I’m proud of that. But regrets, plenty. Like, there’s always regrets, right.”

lol george santos is starting to snitch out his homeboys and air out their dirty laundry. of course he wants revenge. how could the man responsible for killing both hitler AND osama bin laden be unceremoniously ousted from the house of representatives? the absolute nerve!

but it would be funny if nobody takes his accusations seriously because it's coming from george santos of all people, the jew-ish volleyball legend from baruch college who walked on the moon and taught jimi hendrix everything he knew about playing the guitar. nobody's going to open up a house committee investigation into wrongdoings based on his word alone.

let's be fair here. almost all of his claims are probably going to be either outright bullshit or publicly available information. the entire party is dirtier than a gas station toilet, but he was a known liability from day one and they would not have shared the tea with him.

Last edited:
Yeah, like short bus special. No thanks. That filthy cunt gets no clicks from me. Fuckin' ditch pig can dine on socks with Rudy Giuliani in a van down by the river for all I care.

Deeps breaths, brother. Nobody is worth that kind of rage.

looks like former dallas cowboys star quarterback george santos is meeting with prosecutors to arrange a plea deal.

fuck that. hang him out to dry and throw the book at him. actually wait, that wouldn't be right to treat the inventor of insulin that harshly.

Deeps breaths, brother. Nobody is worth that kind of rage.
Just seemed like a nice turn of phrase, worry not. Such an odious individual deserves the invective, IMHO, if only to emphasize my point. What kind of people are giving this wad a platform now? Certainly none I want benefiting financially from my click and my time.

looks like former dallas cowboys star quarterback george santos is meeting with prosecutors to arrange a plea deal.

fuck that. hang him out to dry and throw the book at him. actually wait, that wouldn't be right to treat the inventor of insulin that harshly.
Plea deal? No.

I'd rather he agree to a book deal.

Spill. The. Beans. George.

Just a token example.

Throw all the politicians from both sides in jail.

They got rid of him because his voice is too strong. Dunno if Vivek for 28 and 32, or santos first, with Vivek as his VP, and Vivek in 36 and 40

Former Rep. George Santos sues late night host Jimmy Kimmel for allegedly ‘deceiving’ him into creating Cameo videos

Former Representative George Santos sued late night host Jimmy Kimmel for “deceiving” him into creating Cameo videos and then improperly broadcasting them on his show, according to court documents.

“Defendants openly admitted to deceiving the Plaintiff under the guise of fandom, soliciting personalized videos only to then broadcast these on national television and across social media channels for commercial gain—actions that starkly violate the original agreement and constitute clear copyright infringement,” the civil lawsuit said.

The lawsuit, filed Saturday in the Southern District of New York, alleges copyright infringement, fraudulent inducement, breach of contract and unjust enrichment. ABC, which produces Kimmel’s show, and its parent company Disney are also named as defendants.

CNN has reached out to representatives for Kimmel, ABC and Disney for comment.

Days after the House voted to expel Santos last year, he joined the celebrity video message platform Cameo, where he’s paid to record personalized video greetings.

In December, Santos created fourteen Cameo videos after Kimmel requested them using fake names and profiles, according to the lawsuit.

“Defendant Kimmel misrepresented himself and his motives to induce Plaintiff to create personalized videos for the sole purpose of capitalizing on and ridiculing Plaintiff’s gregarious personality,” the lawsuit said. “Kimmel not only boasted about intentionally deceiving Plaintiff, but played on the comedic irony of possibly getting sued by Plaintiff for fraud, claiming that it would be a ‘dream come true.’”

The licensing agreement for the Cameo videos does not permit broadcasting the videos on national television, the lawsuit said. However, Kimmel’s team aired some of them on his show and later published them on social media, according to the lawsuit.

Santos is requesting a jury trial. He’s seeking at least $150,000 in statutory damages for each infringement, in addition to other unspecified damages to be determined at trial. He’s also requesting injunctions to stop the defendants from infringing on his copyrights.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/19/business/george-santos-sues-jimmy-kimmel/index.html

The Santos show is still going on.

George Santos Begins Revenge Tour With Scorching Attack on Fellow Republican​

Disgraced politician George Santos issued his first round of promised hellfire against Representative Nicole Malliotakis on Sunday, chiding the fellow New York Republican for using info from classified briefings to turn some cash on the stock market.

“She receives classified briefings as a member of the Ways and Means Committee,” Santos said on CBS News’s The Point With Marcia Kramer. “Can somebody explain to me that she miraculously becomes a member of the committee and then she’s doing trades on NYCB with the Signature Bank collapse just a day before having an 80 percent stock hike? That’s not a lucky trade, Marsha, that’s a very well-informed trade.”

If Santos is to be believed, then more dirty laundry is on its way via ethics complaints against other tristate politicians in both parties who voted him out of the House, including Representatives Mike Lawler, Nick LaLota, and Rob Menendez. Santos pledged those complaints were forthcoming last week before he got busy promising interviews to Ziwe and selling clips of himself on Cameo.

The reputed liar—who was caught lying about his entire résumé, his relation to Holocaust survivors, being “Jew-ish,” his connection to the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting, and the kidnapping of his niece, among other things—is currently facing 23 counts related to illegally receiving unemployment benefits, aggravated identity theft, and credit card fraud. He is also completely unashamed of his political career.

“I feel like everything I stood for—I’m so proud of the legacy I leave behind, even with the short 11-month term that I served,” he said. “I feel like every vote I took I can stand by and I can defend, and I’m proud of that. But regrets, plenty. Like, there’s always regrets, right.”

lol george santos is starting to snitch out his homeboys and air out their dirty laundry. of course he wants revenge. how could the man responsible for killing both hitler AND osama bin laden be unceremoniously ousted from the house of representatives? the absolute nerve!

but it would be funny if nobody takes his accusations seriously because it's coming from george santos of all people, the jew-ish volleyball legend from baruch college who walked on the moon and taught jimi hendrix everything he knew about playing the guitar. nobody's going to open up a house committee investigation into wrongdoings based on his word alone.

let's be fair here. almost all of his claims are probably going to be either outright bullshit or publicly available information. the entire party is dirtier than a gas station toilet, but he was a known liability from day one and they would not have shared the tea with him.

The guy has already been proven to not be trustworthy.
Unless he brings receipts, let him slither back into the cave he came out of.

Well, the choices he is making.... it was going to be jail, but now he's going to get wacked.

Dealer's Choice, I s'pose.

Back