Law George Santos to be charged

MTG's comments made me laugh.

She was basically angry because it eroded the Republican majority.

Like, she was full on "they're on our side, they can't be punished for anything".

What a fruit loop she is.

Some things are above being on a side or a team, but not to vacuous numb nuts like her.

If the Daily Mail is right ....

George Santos UNLEASHES on former New York Republican colleagues and vows to dish the dirt on them to ethics office just hours after Long Island Liar was ousted from Congress

Then..

Praise God !!

Like, she was full on "they're on our side, they can't be punished for anything".

Some things are above being on a side or a team, but not to vacuous numb nuts like her.
I wonder how she keeps getting elected...

I wonder how she keeps getting elected...

She ran unopposed in a deep red district full of Karens like her. But ever since she was elected there has been clamoring to get her out of office like Boebert, they just need a viable candidate like Boebert's district now has.

She ran unopposed in a deep red district full of Karens like her. But ever since she was elected there has been clamoring to get her out of office like Boebert, they just need a viable candidate like Boebert's district now has.

didn't her craziness, harassment, and threats of violence or threats from her or her fanbase lead to her last opponent dropping out just to get away from it? that sounds about right if i can recall. these people are wild animals.

If the Daily Mail is right ....

George Santos UNLEASHES on former New York Republican colleagues and vows to dish the dirt on them to ethics office just hours after Long Island Liar was ousted from Congress

Then..

Praise God !!

yeah, and the ethics office is totally going to believe the word of george anthony devolder kitara ravache santos. you know, the jew-ish volleyball star who landed on the moon, starred in hanna montana, ran a billion dollar wall street company, graduated with honors from horace mann high school and baruch college, put on the spiderman musical on broadway, is an animal rescuer who runs charity services to rescue animals, is a struggling landlord that doesnt own any properties, is a gay guy with a husband that nobody has ever seen even though he was married to a woman for 7 years, had friends who died in the pulse nightclub shooting, and has a mother who died in the 9/11 attacks while out of the country and an ancestral family of catholics who escaped the holocaust just for not being jewish.

would be hilarious if this dude actually gives up the dirt on all of his homeboys but they still won't believe him because he's george santos. every word he's ever said was a lie up until then, but after congress kicked him to the gutter now all of a sudden he wants to start telling the truth? lol you couldnt script that any better in a broadway musical produced by george santos.

Last edited:

Candidate for Santos' old seat is convicted on Jan. 6 charges after testifying he had 'no idea' Congress met in the Capitol

WASHINGTON — A New York man who is running for the congressional seat previously held by George Santos was convicted this week of charges relating to the Jan. 6 riot after he testified at his trial that he didn't know Congress convened inside the Capitol.

-

While he was inside the Capitol, Grillo was interviewed on camera about why he was there.

“I’m here to stop the steal,” he said, according to the Justice Department. “It’s our f---ing House!”

During the riot, Grillo recorded videos of himself in the Capitol.

“We f---ing did it, you understand? We stormed the Capitol,” Grillo said in one video, according to the Justice Department. “We shut it down! We did it!”

----

Now that he’s been formally charged they were allowed to “fire” him right? If he’s found not guilty would he be allowed back? Or would he have to get re elected?

Seems like only criminals want to run for office in Murka nowadays. Why is that?

Why hasn’t she been charged with anything yet? I don’t care for her

Seems like only criminals want to run for office in Murka nowadays. Why is that?

- Sad is that americans culd've elected Kanye West for president, and instead chose to not to do!:confused:

Back