Germany ceases weapons sales to Saudi Arabia, citing Yemen war. Reveals Merkel's true motives.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://www.dw.com/en/germany-halts-weapons-exports-to-parties-in-yemen-conflict/a-42229376

Germany has put on hold all weapon sales to Saudi Arabia due to its actions in Yemen.

The German government said on Friday that it would "immediately" stop approving arms exports to anyone participating in the war in Yemen. The move would include Saudi Arabia, a major buyer of German weapons.

-

Here is the bit I found interesting and revealing.

After a request from Left party lawmaker Stefan Liebich in the fall, Merkel's government was forced to admit that it had nearly quintupled arms sales to Saudi Arabia and Egypt from 2016 to 2017.

This clearly shows that Merkel doesn't give a rats ass about humanitarian ideals. So then why is she so hellbent on accepting nearly 2 million MidEastern refugees? It looks an awful lot like humanitarian ideals had nothing to do with Merkel pushing for the refugees, instead Merkel is doing the bidding of powerful entities that rule Western Europe. The refugee intake is part of a deliberate conscious effort to undermine White homogeneity.

-

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

Irish politician Peter Sutherland (recently deceased) was UN migration chief , former Goldman Sachs board member and Bilderburger steering committee member. He is on record stating: The E.U. should undermine national homogeneity and become multicultural.

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.

Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.

Meanwhile China, Saudi, Israel,Korea,Japan,Pakistan are all xenophobic and either work towards less homogeneity or preserve their naiton's homogeneity. One has to admit that the push to accept people from widely diverse background , in large numbers, is primarily a facet of the West. This can not be an accident; it is by design.

taking in millions of refugees into the eu is probably part of the deal, trading arms with fleeing people
otherwise it would drive attention to the fact that shes selling that much arms and causing destabilisation in the middle east
with the humanitarian chaos she could drive attention away and blame it on others at the same time
stopping the deals now is just playing the people before the negotioations for a coalition
it will change as soon as shes in power again as usual

Meanwhile China, Saudi, Israel,Korea,Japan,Pakistan are all xenophobic and either work towards less homogeneity or preserve their naiton's homogeneity. One has to admit that the push to accept people from widely diverse background , in large numbers, is primarily a facet of the West. This can not be an accident; it is by design.

Considering EUs history it kind of makes sense.

Maybe not with muslims and their fundamentalism, but intra-EU immigration is important for the EU to work.

I'm glad they halted their weapons sales. I'm not sure why you had an aneurysm mid-post, but I hope you're ok.

@MicroBrew

Sounds like someone's been reading those "white genocide" sites again...

The "West" has been in the grip of an overwhelmingly neoliberal economic outlook since the wall came down, Reagan and Thatcher.
High levels of immigration are part and parcel of the neoliberal view on economic growth through population growth and the free movement of labour (although they prioritise the free movement of capital).
That's a fact that over rode the typically conservative views on multiculturalism and ethnicity. We saw the same thing here with John Howard, who dog whistled with his policy on "Boat People", constantly spoke against multiculturalism and famously spoke against asian immigration, but nonetheless opened the doors to mass immigration and a "Big Australia" when elected Prime Minister.

Selling Arms to Saudi Arabia has been a long-standing issue in Germany.
I would say a large amount of the voters are against it. But it sort of went under the radar while always criticised.
It just became too much now so the government had to react.

Personally, I would certainly like to see German tanks in Saudi Arabia. Just not under the Saudi Flag.

Yeah, the first half of the post I was like

<mma4>

But the second half had me like

<Huh2>
Exactly. I'm thinking, "Good, the Left part of Merkel's government is helping to move them away from arming dictatorships. I didn't now they were even selling arms to SA, that's a great step for a big country to stand with Yemen(to at least some degree). Let's just see what else TS has to say...".

source.gif

Did anyone ever buy the humanitarian meme?

Apparently a lot of the posters here did/do.

None of the "omg Europe is rooooned, kill that idealist bitch Merkel" crowd seem to understand that Merkel was pretty obviously bringing them in to supplement sub-optimal birthrates and position Germany ahead its European fellows.

Selling Arms to Saudi Arabia has been a long-standing issue in Germany.
I would say a large amount of the voters are against it. But it sort of went under the radar also always criticised.
It just became too much now so the government had to react.

Personally, I would certainly like to see German tanks in Saudi Arabia. Just not under the Saudi Flag.
{<doc}

None of the "omg Europe is rooooned, kill that idealist bitch Merkel" crowd seem to understand that Merkel was pretty obviously bringing them in to supplement sub-optimal birthrates and position Germany ahead its European fellows.
<TrumpWrong1>

It's to intentionally extinguish the white race once and for all. Duh.

Well it's easy to brush of humanitarianism by simply point at the examples of people in perril no one gives a shit about.

I'm convinced it's the same guy(s) that came up with the use of modern humanitarianism and the friendly invasion to "liberate" a country from evil oppression.

Show must go on.

Yeah, Germany is one of the leading weapons exporters in the world for like 50 years or so.
Probably number 3 behind USA and Russia but definitely in the top 5 (it is difficult to get concrete numbers here).

Under any government and also always sold to " questionable governments" around the world. But now all of a sudden its ploy of the "globalists".

Yeah, Germany is one of the leading weapons exporters in the world for like 50 years or so.
Probably number 3 behind USA and Russia but definitely in the top 5 (it is difficult to get concrete numbers here).

Under any government and also always sold to " questionable governments" around the world. But now all of a sudden its ploy of the "globalists".

To be fair, you're a lot closer to France and China than to Russia or America.

1e81b94e13e64eab941ea4efbcf2f553_6.jpg

taking in millions of refugees into the eu is probably part of the deal, trading arms with fleeing people
otherwise it would drive attention to the fact that shes selling that much arms and causing destabilisation in the middle east
with the humanitarian chaos she could drive attention away and blame it on others at the same time
stopping the deals now is just playing the people before the negotioations for a coalition
it will change as soon as shes in power again as usual
The money they make from selling arms is paltry compared to the money Germany expends on refugees. If it was just about money, Germany would not be taking in such huge numbers of refugees.

Considering EUs history it kind of makes sense.

Maybe not with muslims and their fundamentalism, but intra-EU immigration is important for the EU to work.
But they are taking in large number of non Europeans, from a culture that is known to be rather chauvinistic (cultural chauvinism). Not just Germany, but the UK also. Some years back it was revealed that labor deliberately engineered mass immigration, to rub Conservative noses the wrong way. Australia used to have a pro-White immigration policy but some time in the 60s or 70s they started taking in non-Europeans. Now they are taking in loads of Asians and MidEasterners.

But they are taking in large number of non Europeans, from a culture that is known to be rather chauvinistic (cultural chauvinism). Not just Germany, but the UK also. Some years back it was revealed that labor deliberately engineered mass immigration, to rub Conservative noses the wrong way. Australia used to have a pro-White immigration policy but some time in the 60s or 70s they started taking in non-Europeans. Now they are taking in loads of Asians and MidEasterners.

You are talking about the EU or individual countries?

Some years back it was revealed that labor deliberately engineered mass immigration, to rub Conservative noses the wrong way. Australia used to have a pro-White immigration policy but some time in the 60s or 70s they started taking in non-Europeans. Now they are taking in loads of Asians and MidEasterners.

It was the Liberal party conservatives that opened the door on the "Big Australia" policy with ten years of government. Labor (under Gillard, not Rudd) actually reduced the numbers.
The "White Australia Policy" was an abomination. We got rid of it a couple of years after recognising that indigenous Australians are in fact Australians.

Sounds like someone's been reading those "white genocide" sites again...

The "West" has been in the grip of an overwhelmingly neoliberal economic outlook since the wall came down, Reagan and Thatcher.
High levels of immigration are part and parcel of the neoliberal view on economic growth through population growth and the free movement of labour (although they prioritise the free movement of capital).
That's a fact that over rode the typically conservative views on multiculturalism and ethnicity. We saw the same thing here with John Howard, who dog whistled with his policy on "Boat People", constantly spoke against multiculturalism and famously spoke against asian immigration, but nonetheless opened the doors to mass immigration and a "Big Australia" when elected Prime Minister.

I read a lot of sites, of all sorts of political bent. I don't need to be sympathetic to WNism (often I am opposed to it in America) to notice something is going on.

Even though I am pro MesoAmerican immigration, I can honestly say that liberal criticism claiming a Wall or comprehensive border barrier will not work is hogwash, designed to scuttle any attempts at controlling the border. My point is that I can be ideologically supportive of 1 side but still acknowledge criticism coming from this side is total bullshit.

Did you even pay attention to the comment by Peter Sutherland?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back