Germany wake up!!

How long did it take California for white people to become the minority? About 50 years.
Founded in 1850 and whites became a minority in 2014 so that's 164 years if my math is correct the new majority are latinos and Cali has a border with mexico that for a long time was open.

Keep in mind whites still make up about 40 percent of the population of california while being a minority while ethnic Germans still make up just under 85 percent of the population.

This is an original thread.

I've noticed you talked about the homeless. What measures do you support to assist the homeless?
Yeah, that's the major issue here and determinant of the future of civilization. He's silly for focusing on the rest.

I wonder how you can stomach yourself. People deny masochistic sexual fetish is a motive for this type of 'thinking', but they never put forth an argument

Founded in 1850 and whites became a minority in 2014 so that's 164 years if my math is correct the new majority are latinos and Cali has a border with mexico that for a long time was open.

I actually find the US demographic shift anxiety to be fairly overblown tbh. It's one thing to throw out alarming words like "minority" to stir up paranoia but what are we actually talking about in literal terms and figures?

Census-Race-Projections.jpg

Some 200 million people, and that projection is actually expected to hold through 2065. Under the current economic model and political system, it's a virtual certainty that each of those other groups would first and foremost be looking out for their own interests, vying for bigger pieces of the sociopolitical pie and cultural zeitgeist before ever organizing as one on any sort of notable scale, that idea is actually borderline preposterous.

These sort of things are also subject to change drastically over a very short period of time, one notable example being the aforementioned Hispanic/Latino demographic and one which has experienced stalling immigration rates for most of the last decade.

Census-Hispanic-Projection.jpg

You can probably expect the next projection to be even lower, especially when taken in combination with policy of the current administration towards immigration. The bulk of the 'Hispanic' population will be U.S. born, not foreign. It also doesn't take into account how fluid the concepts of race and ethnicity are becoming nor the increasing rates of intermarriage. In any case, it's imperative to never underestimate the power of the American Assimilation Machine.

Inter.png

from a bunch of white guys that wish they were Aryans that don't even know what Germany is.

I'm Ne Plus Ultra Aryan. :)

Fatherland will persevere, but Leitkultur is required IMO, this should not be debatable although the ironic thing a lot of people don't understand is Germany's inherent 'diversity' and the pride people have in their own particular regions, dialects and traditions. Large scale ethno-nationalism just isn't a thing and that is how it's been for most of history. Intelligentsia during the 18th/19th centuries when the land was truly booming viewed it as a cultural entity more than anything.

164 years to become a minority. Was there some kind of countdown ?

I actually find the US demographic shift anxiety to be fairly overblown tbh. It's one thing to throw out alarming words like "minority" to stir up paranoia but what are we actually talking about in literal terms and figures?

Census-Race-Projections.jpg

Some 200 million people, and that projection is actually expected to hold through 2065. Under the current economic model and political system, it's a virtual certainty that each of those other groups would first and foremost be looking out for their own interests, vying for bigger pieces of the sociopolitical pie and cultural zeitgeist before ever organizing as one on any sort of notable scale, that idea is actually borderline preposterous.

These sort of things are also subject to change drastically over a very short period of time, one notable example being the aforementioned Hispanic/Latino demographic and one which has experienced stalling immigration rates for most of the last decade.

Census-Hispanic-Projection.jpg

You can probably expect the next projection to be even lower, especially when taken in combination with policy of the current administration towards immigration. The bulk of the 'Hispanic' population will be U.S. born, not foreign. It also doesn't take into account how fluid the concepts of race and ethnicity are becoming nor the increasing rates of intermarriage. In any case, it's imperative to never underestimate the power of the American Assimilation Machine.

Inter.png

You guys have zero concept of self defermination, none what so ever. When mexicans are the majority they will just unite with mexico.

So race and ethnicity is arbitary but quasi american nationalism isnt.

You have to understand what the Reich is. Many people can only put it in a Nazi context. But the idea of the Reich outdated the Nazis by over 1000 years.
The reason why the Reich is in the best shape now is because the biggest opponent from a historical sense is now part of it with France.
And the second biggest opponent with the UK has lost all their colonies and most of its world influence. They are also allies now.
Large part of another rival of the Reich, Russia are now part of it as well. With all the eastern European countries.
Those are circumstances that could have only been dreamed of just 80 years ago.

It developed different than people probably thought. But it turns out that a peaceful version of Prussian state building seem to be the best way.
But of course the 4th Reich doesn't come without sacrifices from the Fatherland. Germany has to share certain influences, pay a lot.
And some immigration from eastern Europeans etc. Who will need a few more decades to be up to Germany standard. But its heading in the right direction.
But the alternative to this peaceful Reich building would be war. Which has been tried a few times before and ended in disaster.

So basically the european union serves the 4th reich. Interesting.

How long do you think it would take for 82 million Germans to become a minority?

Not long, German pop is old. Soon to be 1/4th will be 65 or older. They could legitimately be a minority by 2040.

Germans are about 80% of their population, not counting Merkel's muslims.

Their own politicians are warning of 20 million muslims by 2020.

About 6 million give or take ethnic German man between 20/35 old. Merkel just flooded them with 3/4 million muslims at about 70% 20/35 year old man. There already was 1.5/2 million non ethnic german man between 20/35 if i'm not mistaken.

So basically the european union serves the 4th reich. Interesting.

Ultimately the big players tend to get what they want from the EU. we in the UK moan about German influence hurting our industry but the reality is our own governments have chosen to promote the financial sector over industry within the EU.

Really the biggest issue with immigration for me is simply that many western nations have chosen to focus on promoting cheap labour, endless terrible often part time jobs in areas like the retail sector need an immigrant workforce to fill them. Kill the demand for this cheap labour in favour of decently paying jobs the native population are able to take and you'll kill much of the immigration, certainly the low skill end of it.

Why would you say I can't discuss Germany, or that I'm not in Germany? I've made quite a few posts about my opinions, and haven't given any indication that I'm not in Germany either.

Was judging your ability based on this thread up to that point (unless I missed something more than sarcastic dismissals? If so, my apologies).
As for not being sure if you were in Germany - honestly, I fuzzily recalled you mentioning once that you came from Germany but were in the States. Though, looking at your location, I might have been remembering backwards.

Here is the issue. Immigrants take the low paying jobs that were meant for High School and Collehe kids. They also take the jobs that unskilled workers take. With the technology boom upon us, these jobs are going away. So now you have an unskilled workforce with no work and no cultural assimilation. Watch crime Soar. The answer is to stop mass immigration and as a world step in and prevent the regimes causing them to leave.

Not long, German pop is old. Soon to be 1/4th will be 65 or older. They could legitimately be a minority by 2040.

Germans are about 80% of their population, not counting Merkel's muslims.

Their own politicians are warning of 20 million muslims by 2020.

About 6 million give or take ethnic German man between 20/35 old. Merkel just flooded them with 3/4 million muslims at about 70% 20/35 year old man. There already was 1.5/2 million non ethnic german man between 20/35 if i'm not mistaken.

Is germany going to commit to their reunification laws in regards to the syrians ?

These stats are pretty alarming. Are france and swedens similar. How do liberals counter 20 million muslims. Germany could be islamic within a single generation if theres 20 million muslims breeding.

Someone fucked up. Does this anger germans ?

Last edited:
Is germany going to commit to their reunification laws in regards to the syrians ?

These stats are pretty alarming. Are france and swedens similar. How do liberals counter 20 million muslims. Germany could be islamic within a single generation if theres 20 million muslims breeding.

Someone fucked up. Does this anger germans ?

They have no choice, only thing they can do is deny refugee status and bribe the refugee to leave and bribe the nation of origin into taking them back.

Yes Germany future as Sweden's and Frances is being a islamic islamist ridden ghetto ridden shitholes is a sure thing now.

Well you got german feminists screaming allahu akbar at protests and even the resident german on here

The power belongs to whoever can hold it. If the Muslims or anyone else can win the power in Germany good for them. They deserve to rule the Fatherland.

does seem not to mind and seems to have accepted coming muslim rule over the doucheland.

They have no choice, only thing they can do is deny refugee status and bribe the refugee to leave and bribe the nation of origin into taking them back.

Yes Germany future as Sweden's and Frances is being a islamic islamist ridden ghetto ridden shitholes is a sure thing now.

Well you got german feminists screaming allahu akbar at protests and even the resident german on here

does seem not to mind and seems to have accepted coming muslim rule over the doucheland.

Sad but true. They happily welcome people who openly hate western society.

No I do mind. But I also believe in the law of jungle if the Bundesrepuplic or the democratic system isn't able to keep ruling Germany they deserve to lose it.
The Fatherland no longer has any need of the system in that case.
The same as the Kaiser and the Naizs deserved to lose the right to rule Germany. They were both beaten fair and square.
The Fatherland belongs to whoever rules it. It doesn't just fall from the sky into your lap.

my cousin has been in Germany his entire life (my uncle was stationed there) and he says it is so bad there that he has went from being a liberal to a conservative almost overnight

Back