Germany wake up!!

he is a german and american citizen. isnt that enough?

Assuming he is white I would still have to examine his facial features to determent if he is welcome to stay.

Just kidding for me personally its enough if you are a fully function member of society.
A bit off topic but I was never a fan of this dual citizenship. You should decide that at some point like 18 or so.
Otherwise you have an unfair advantage over a person with just one.
I mean you could still be a permanent resident but as far as citizen goes it should be either German or not.

Assuming he is white I would still have to examine his facial features to determent if he is welcome to stay.

Just kidding for me personally its enough if you are a fully function member of society.
A bit off topic but I was never a fan of this dual citizenship. You should decide that at some point like 18 or so.
Otherwise you have an unfair advantage over a person with just one.
I mean you could still be a permanent resident but as far as citizen goes it should be either German or not.

You totally dont sound like Hitler

You totally dont sound like Hitler

Well because of the whole Hitler think I am worried about foreigners coming to Germany.
I mean if Germany had a no immigrants policy in 1920 that whole thing wouldn't have happened.
Also Hitler wouldn't have passed my German examination either and from my understanding he couldn't prove he was Aryan because he didn't know who one of his grandfathers was.
He also wasn't a fully functioning member of society because he was an unemployment painter that committed some serious crimes.

So that would have been a no.

A little trivia:

In 2013, Germany had 80 terror related cases.

In 2017, Germany have so far 900 terror related cases.

I wish the value of my stocks quadrupled in the same way...

A little trivia:

In 2013, Germany had 80 terror related cases.

In 2017, Germany have so far 900 terror related cases.
A little more trivia: 800 out of 900 were related to radical Islamic terrorism, with a Muslim population of under 5%.
In 2016 there were 250 terror related incidents.
So, and I think that's what some leftists who always complain about exaggeration don't really get, the numbers are still constantly rising.
Prosecution and trials eat up more resources than they actually have. It's not only about prevention, they don't even know what to do with all the people they caught.

Props to Germany for actually releasing all the numbers though.
Their government agencies must be some of the most transparent in the world.
I wonder if there are laws which make it more difficult for politicians to influence the release of information.

Germany is dying out, they need to wake up::

1. German people are disappearing because they aren't having enough kids per family to sustain their numbers

2. They are taking in too many uneducated migrants, 1 million and counting, have they lost their minds?? Integration attempts are failing.

3. Native Germans in Frankfurt are THE MINORITY.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html

4. Low-life migrants get free hotel stays paid for by Germany, yet German homeless get nothing
https://redice.tv/news/germany-to-s...ants-10-000-germans-remain-homeless-in-berlin

The alt-left in Germany is killing themselves.

You got a yellow card penalty for this thread?
damn , too many ADL sponsored "moderators" around here.

All of Europe paid a massive price for Merkels actions , not just Germany.
She basically gave the green light for the large scale invasion .

If he got infractions for the thread, the thread wouldn't still be here. Don't spread misinformation.

No not from here, from the OT. We are perfectly allowed to discuss any political situations here relevant to political discourse.

Back