Shoop Get Your Santa Hat Avatar Here 2022 - Post Xmas Shoops too!

I still got mine from what feels like a decade ago, too bad when the revamp came all history was erased, this thread sparked my nostalgia.

Can I see how it looks without the hat and text?

Doesn't look as Christmassy :p but it's up to you bud

wvlpWlB.gif

Doesn't look as Christmassy :p but it's up to you bud

wvlpWlB.gif

Thanks a lot, buddeh!! That's kind of the point. Haha. I want it to be subtle. This is great though, except it seems to be too big to be my av.

It was probably too hard to use the other pic with just fire as the background and the dragon dark as a result of the light source being behind it? The background being there already makes it a lot more difficult I imagine.

Thanks a lot, buddeh!! That's kind of the point. Haha. I want it to be subtle. This is great though, except it seems to be too big to be my av.

It was probably too hard to use the other pic with just fire as the background and the dragon dark as a result of the light source being behind it? The background being there already makes it a lot more difficult I imagine.

Here you go bud. Gif is such a weird format I took things out of the image and the file size got slightly bigger :confused: sometimes you reduce the size of a gif and the file size gets bigger or you make it a larger image and the file size gets smaller

<{1-10}>

Anyway, this one should work bud.

uYKNYf2.gif

Here you go bud. Gif is such a weird format I took things out of the image and the file size got slightly bigger :confused: sometimes you reduce the size of a gif and the file size gets bigger or you make it a larger image and the file size gets smaller

<{1-10}>

Anyway, this one should work bud.

uYKNYf2.gif

Fits like a glove! Thanks again! Always a pleasure to wear the art of one of SD's finest shoopers!

@Arqueto This wasn't meant to question your skills, btw. I didn't mean it as in it would be too hard for you to do, just that it would take too much effort and time and I imagine there are plenty of avs and other stuff to be shooped.

@Arqueto This wasn't meant to question your skills, btw. I didn't mean it as in it would be too hard for you to do, just that it would take too much effort and time and I imagine there are plenty of avs and other stuff to be shooped.

To be honest bud the one I used was probably harder to cut out. I used the one with the plain BG as it had more detail and the other was darker and lost a bit of detail but had better contrast to make a cutout. I used a combo of channels and then fine-tuned it with the brush.

I think either way I would have still had to use the brush to fine-tune it but either image would have been fine to use. I just picked the one that was showing more of the fine details.

To be honest bud the one I used was probably harder to cut out. I used the one with the plain BG as it had more detail and the other was darker and lost a bit of detail but had better contrast to make a cutout. I used a combo of channels and then fine-tuned it with the brush.

I think either way I would have still had to use the brush to fine-tune it but either image would have been fine to use. I just picked the one that was showing more of the fine details.

Ah, okay. Yeah, that picture does look sweeter on it's own because it shows more detail. It's insane for actual gingerbread, IMO. Real masterpiece.

48897886_2189231871096425_5670656380449587200_n.jpg

But I thought the darkness of a fireplace in the background would create more of a real christmas-y & winter evening atmosphere. But again, this one is great too, otherwise I'd not have posted it.

Ah, okay. Yeah, that picture does look sweeter on it's own because it shows more detail. It's insane for actual gingerbread, IMO. Real masterpiece.

48897886_2189231871096425_5670656380449587200_n.jpg

But I thought the darkness of a fireplace in the background would create more of a real christmas-y & winter evening atmosphere. But again, this one is great too, otherwise I'd not have posted it.

Dam, didn't realize it was gingerbread, that's awesome. The one I made is in a fireplace bud it's zoomed in though so you can't see the sides. I did have it zoomed out at first but the Mortal Kombat gingerbread looked small.

Man I want to eat that now. I love me some gingerbread :p

2rCakLy.gif

Request for @SenorFranko. Can you spruce up this av. Something with your legendary wit would be appreciated. Show that there’s a rock in the slingshot. Maybe santa on a sled about to get hit by the rock. And make it proper av size.

View attachment 957260

Request for @giovanni_ss. Can you put a Santa hat on my man Prince and make it proper av size.

View attachment 957259

Thanks all. You are the best!

Here you go @PurpleStorm

ezgif-5-269720bca4.gif

Really sorry for the delay, hope this is all good bruva.

Back