Gf dont want me to werstling with girls in the gym

I hated wrestling the girls... if they were big enough to wrestle with me then they weren't anyone I wanted to flirt with(I was only 152, yeah, I'm picky). Also I had a nasty crossface, and it was just natural for me to sprawl and crossface... I didn't like having to be careful not to hurt them, if you were a guy, I didn't give 2 shits, shoot and I'll bust your nose with my forearm lol. My training partners always either got real good with their shots, or abandoned them for throws and trips lol

To be totally fair there are issues in grappling, with instructors or other staff grooming or predating upon students with affairs and abuse taking place.

But there are also the same issues in other sports, and the same issues in universities, religious schools, even Yoga communities.

If TS loves the woman he should talk to her, unpack her feelings about touch, sexuality, betrayal, and more. Have her come to some classes, her choice to watch or participate. If he works through it with her honestly and she still can't trust that he's not the type of instructor to sleep with his students... yeah at that point do not get married.

Yeah I've seen too many vids of yoga pants splitting in them small session yoga classes.......and things happening........

To be totally fair there are issues in grappling, with instructors or other staff grooming or predating upon students with affairs and abuse taking place.

But there are also the same issues in other sports, and the same issues in universities, religious schools, even Yoga communities.

If TS loves the woman he should talk to her, unpack her feelings about touch, sexuality, betrayal, and more. Have her come to some classes, her choice to watch or participate. If he works through it with her honestly and she still can't trust that he's not the type of instructor to sleep with his students... yeah at that point do not get married.

For all we know she might be emotionally scarred from past cheating, being a victim, or knowing someone who was harmed by a coach or physical teacher of some kind. Or she could just be emotionally invested in dumb beliefs that require some untangling.

If you care about the relationship, talk it out.

She makes a totally out of left field request, and he should have to talk about it?

It's not like he just started doing this stuff yesterday.

As someone that wrestled for most of my life, I can say I understand what you're point is.
What I can't see is someone telling me as an adult man what I can and cannot be doing.

All she's doing is killing a piece of the man she loves because she can't just grow up, and possibly use her head and not her bitch muscles.
If shes happy making him miserable, than maybe she's not the one for him sir.
Fair enough sir.
My wife finds a lot of grappling positions very suggestive. She would never even think of asking me to stop grappling, sir.

You guys make amazing points, sirs. Of course there is something to a man and a woman grappling, especially if the woman is hot and has big boobs or something that are rubbing on you.....that's just nature IMO. YOu can't help it if you find it somewhat attractive. BUT you, as the teacher, aren't there for the purpose of rubbing on women or making it sexual.

Even moreso your wives understand it's important to you, even if they may not like it, and trust you to stay faithful to them. I can't understand how a woman can't understand that telling her husband or bf not to grapple with women, when that's his job and his passion to teach BJJ, is going to turn out well for her. Does she want the man to start to resent her already? By bringing it up and not discussing it with him like an adult she's immediately made him feel upset about it.....like she's controlling him and doesn't trust him already.

She makes a totally out of left field request, and he should have to talk about it?

It's not like he just started doing this stuff yesterday.

I mean, yeah.

If it's something that's been bothering her for a bit and she finally voiced it, and it's CRAZY... you should talk about it.

Can't just let the crazy stand. If it's too crazy you can split. But if you care about them, you should talk it out.

Normally this is a very reasonable request.

One of you going to have to make a concession. If she watched you train these females could that make it better or just make it worse?

You guys make amazing points, sirs. Of course there is something to a man and a woman grappling, especially if the woman is hot and has big boobs or something that are rubbing on you.....that's just nature IMO. YOu can't help it if you find it somewhat attractive. BUT you, as the teacher, aren't there for the purpose of rubbing on women or making it sexual.

Even moreso your wives understand it's important to you, even if they may not like it, and trust you to stay faithful to them. I can't understand how a woman can't understand that telling her husband or bf not to grapple with women, when that's his job and his passion to teach BJJ, is going to turn out well for her. Does she want the man to start to resent her already? By bringing it up and not discussing it with him like an adult she's immediately made him feel upset about it.....like she's controlling him and doesn't trust him already.

All sense made here sir, I don't even have a good rebuttal... that's how much sense it makes.

I mean, yeah.

If it's something that's been bothering her for a bit and she finally voiced it, and it's CRAZY... you should talk about it.

Can't just let the crazy stand. If it's too crazy you can split. But if you care about them, you should talk it out.

Some of what you're saying makes sense...some.
The real problem is she said he can't, as if that was the end of the discussion.
That comes across as some real insecure shit right there.

That gym helped him get on his feet, and he is loyal to them, and she knows it...why would she try to have him betray that trust by looking like fool saying he can't roll with the female students?

It's a control move that shouldn't be allowed is all.

Last edited:
Give them all your stick.. By stick i mean penis

Well....

maxresdefault.jpg

Mackenzie.jpg

Ya, I can see how things can get a bit distracting.

Wrestling is GAY AF!!!

Some of what you're saying makes sense...some.
The real problem is she said he can't, as if that was the end of the discussion.
That comes across as some real insecure shit right there.

That gym helped him get on his feet, snd he is loyal to them, and she knows it...why would she try to have him betray that trust by looking like fool saying he can't roll with the female students?

It's a control move that shouldn't be allowed is all.

Just to be clear I'm saying, talk to her about her emotions and thoughts on these broad subjects. Definitely not "concede on this issue", but unpack what bothers her about it.

If she can do that, and you care about her then you both can move forward.

Even if it is a "power move" or some attempted power grab, the emotionally healthy response is the most powerful defense to that kind of bullshit.

Nip those insecurities in the bud mate, early as possible. Second, has she ever grappled? If not a few classes and she'll get it.

Just take her to a class. Have her wrestle a really good looking dude. Then make her watch you wrestle someone hot. When you get back home she’ll be all over you. The spike of adrenaline + jealously will give you the best sex of your life.

Back