GGG Couldve pulled out

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
GGG could have pulled out this fight date and it wouldnt even be contested why all of a sudden he takes a fight and hated?

Jermall said he had a fight lined up with same with Jacobs also BJS was injured plus the Murray fight upcoming

The oppurtunity was there but noone criticising anyone else but GGG

Yes maybe Deryvanchenko but too much risk in a short notice fight nothing wrong with letting both camps get a whole training camp

All of a sudden Vanes is a bum even though Jermell took him to decision there neede to be some equality
Was Vanes a bum when Jermell fought Vanes or only now?

Is Murray a bum now BJS is fighting him

Its. boxing but also business GGG should be aloud to take a tuneup fight like every other high level boxer in the game on two weeks notice

Whats the hate

I don't know whos hating it, it's boxing. GGG is trying to get paid and CANelo is being a bitch.

I agree basically. Plus it’s not like he coasted and got an easy dec, he destroyed the guy.

It seems in Youtube comments everyone is a Charlo fan and downplaying GGG which also doesnt make sense of using 154 as a disadvantage while the Charlos were and are 154ers

Charlo with punches that cant break a fucking egg????

Fuck off, the guy was 3-3 and wasnt any sort of threat, and i dont see this 'hate' you are talking of

And YES, Murray is a shit fight for BJS, and it has been ridiculed on here if you care to fucking read

Now fuck off under the rock you crawled out of please

Charlo with punches that cant break a fucking egg????

Fuck off, the guy was 3-3 and wasnt any sort of threat, and i dont see this 'hate' you are talking of

And YES, Murray is a shit fight for BJS, and it has been ridiculed on here if you care to fucking read

Now fuck off under the rock you crawled out of please
Elaborate on this egg shite?
Not about being a danger GGG still fought someone instead of noone atall
Tbf murray is a tough fighter so he should still be rated
Not sure what rock youre talking about fucking dafty

GGG could have pulled out this fight date and it wouldnt even be contested why all of a sudden he takes a fight and hated?

Jermall said he had a fight lined up with same with Jacobs also BJS was injured plus the Murray fight upcoming

Yes maybe Deryvanchenko but too much risk in a short notice fight nothing wrong with letting both camps get a whole training camp

All of a sudden Vanes is a bum even though Jermell took him to decision there neede to be some equality

Its. boxing but also business GGG should be aloud to take a tuneup fight like every other high level boxer in the game on two weeks notice

Whats the hate

No one hates GGG, at least I don't. I might disagree with some things but I don't " HATE " him.

GGG has a job to do, I ain't mad.

No one hates GGG, at least I don't. I might disagree with some things but I don't " HATE " him.

GGG has a job to do, I ain't mad.
Think it might be mainly the Youtube fanbase that harp on about the Charlos

So could yer dad.

Sorry. I couldn't stop myself.

And what cummed on his back?
Ayyyoooooooo

No one said Vanes is a bum. The biggest factor last night was that Vanes hadn't fought in over two years

Whats the hate

No one hates GGG for fighting Vanes. The only people complaining are the total assholes who hated him BEFORE and are using this fight as an excuse to talk more trash. Their opinion is pure shit anyway so just ignore them.

GGG risked a 28 million dollar payday to fight Vanes for 1 million bucks ON FREE HBO which is a nice gift to his fans no matter how anyone looks at it. No it wasn't an even match or a tough fight on paper at all but it wasn't on pay-per-view and it was with just a few weeks notice. It was a highlight reel type of fight and ended in a spectacular highlight reel finish.

The guy who pulled out of the fight is the one who fights bums on ppv for 70 bucks a pop like Khan and Smith and Chavez.

So Canelo's fans complaining about GGG fighting an easy opponent FOR FREE should probably shut the fuck up.

That fight was shit but I dont blame Golovkin for it.

Its hilarious how some people cant admit both things.

Whats the hate
Because he's a top 5 (arguably 3) ranked P4Per and he passed on his mandatory to take a fight with a guy who hasn't fought in 2 years and hasn't won in 3. A shit fight is a shit fight. What do you people expect? Some people watch boxing to see a good fight, not to see our heartthrob KO some can.

Also, Golovkin DID have a full training camp. The risk was more on Deryevchenkos side.

Because he's a top 5 (arguably 3) ranked P4Per and he passed on his mandatory to take a fight with a guy who hasn't fought in 2 years and hasn't won in 3. A shit fight is a shit fight. What do you people expect? Some people watch boxing to see a good fight, not to see our heartthrob KO some can.
You still want to see GGG fight Canelo right?

Now let me ask you something. What sounds sexier, GGG/Canelo II, or Canelo/Deveryanchenko?
If Deryevchenko beat Golovkin, that fight would be fine with me.

You know, in all honesty, part of me is starting to not want to see Canelo/Golovkin 2. I'm not sure I can tolerate the temper tantrums.

If Deryevchenko beat Golovkin, that fight would be fine with me.

You know, in all honesty, part of me is starting to not want to see Canelo/Golovkin 2. I'm not sure I can tolerate the temper tantrums.
No temper tantrums. It looks like Canelo is clean and wasn't a cheat as we all suspected. If he beats GGG (and he very well could), I'll give him all the props. But you have to admit, Deveryanchenko/Canelo isn't quite the same as GGG/Canelo II.

Now had GGG fought Deveryanchenko, there is a decent chance he would have lost had he looked like he did last night. I'm not trying to risk this fight because hte IBF wants to throw a hissy fit that its' rankings arne't being respected. If they want to strip GGG, fine, they can do that, but I'd rather see GGG and Canelo fight each other again than some random Ukrainian fight Canelo.

Back