Gif: Johnny Walker Brutal Finish

Elbows to grounded opponent, my bad for not being more specific.

Again my point stands, it opens cuts far more often than it ends fights, and those cuts can sometime lead to a cheap stoppage on a guy that was quite possibly getting the better of the matchup.

My point is, allow it all besides the eye pokes, small joint manipulation, and crotch shots. Bring it back to it's roots. So many fighters have had their careers derailed in the win/loss column because their styles are brutal and effective until they reach the bullshit that is the Unified Rules.

You don't truly know who is the best, you just know who is best at exploiting a certain ruleset...That's it.
Name the last time a fight got stopped because of a cut from an elbow on the ground.

I'm picking Johnny to beat Bones for the 205 title sometime in late 2019, early 2020.

LOL.

If that kick connected that guy’s head would be orbiting the Earth right now.

Then bring it back for the Jones fight. It would be raining steroids for the next 20 years

He is athletic enough to give bones problems but he’s still too green imo

Let’s see how he does against a decent wrestler and then a top ten opponent

People don't seem to realize, soccer kicks into bodies are legal moves. Johnny Walker clearly was going for the body and that would have been legal if it connected.

Bro..ledet was rocked ..badly hurt..if that kick landed..there was a high possibility of severe injury..also if walker decided to stomp on him instead of punch for the finish like they did in pride...pretty good chance again..ledets brain will never be the same..

Sure on the street it increases the chance of death for sure..but a rocked fighter on the octagon floor aint that much of a difference ..the ring isnt a padded mattress..its a hard floor with like 2 inch padding
Pussy

People don't seem to realize, soccer kicks into bodies are legal moves. Johnny Walker clearly was going for the body and that would have been legal if it connected.
Johnny is too goat and people need to realize that

Has anyone dropped a Ric Flair knee?

DiscreteNearAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

So glad that flat earth mullet tard lost.

This guy is a jabroni. As soon he gets a top 5 opponent, he'll get Ngannou'd.

Is this how you act any time an exciting prospect comes along?

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Dude seems to be legit, let's hope he doesn't get wrestlefucked by anyone. We need some decent non-wrestlers at the top.

It's a low skill move that can do tons of damage way too easily.
Not that low skill.. Hard to land on a pro, and very difficult to get them in that position.

When you want to kill somone , in hand to hand combat u kick him or stomp on the head..

This is a sport not need for such dangerous power to be unleashed on people..one solid kick like that can change ur life forever..not to mention break your neck

Much more likely a prolonged beating for minutes and minutes change your life forever. Our heads were designed for single impacts. It's not as easy to land as you think, as well.

Lmao..imma pussy because i understand difference between a sport that people compete for money to provide for there families and life or death combat..

You sure are ignorant and probably havent trained or fought in your life because if you did youd understand why the rules are how they are..

Are you stupid? Most street fights end up on the ground, I'd say more than 60%.
Have you ever been in a fight? Or sparred someone? Jiu-Jitsu is definitely real fighting and very applicable in real life street fight situations.

Yea that guy is ignorant A.F.. Lol probably thinks tapping makes you a pussy..even though hes never been in armbar that hyper extends your elbow till it snaps lol

Much more likely a prolonged beating for minutes and minutes change your life forever. Our heads were designed for single impacts. It's not as easy to land as you think, as well.

Weve seen finishes in pride and earlier mma bout where guys are kicked and stomped repeatedly..

Also its pretty easy to land on a rocked or potentially koed opponent..as making them legal would allow thsm to be used as follow up shots..for example imagine if hendo jump stomped on bisping instead of the flying forearm he did..you think bisping would be okay from that?

Back