Media Gilbert Burns apologizes to Belal Muhammad, says he deserves to fight for title

Just shows UFC fans deserve clowns they get when they are actively rooting against the most deserving title shot in UFC right now.

The actual history:

> Arabs live peacefully in Palestine

> European secular Jews emigrate en masse and try building a state on land owned by Arabs

> Jewish terrorist groups like Haganah and later Irgun form. They kill Arabs and destroy their villages, even bombing British soldiers

> The British leave

> Jews claim 56% of the land despite being 32% of the population

> Jewish terrorist groups continue slaughtering Arabs like the famous Deir Yassin massacre. Jews uproot 750,000+ Palestinians

> Neighbouring Arab countries are rightfully pissed and try to uproot the invading maniacs

> Jewish immigrants continue to invade the land and uproot Palestinians to this day
Boo fucking hoo.

Let me know when Muslims give up their conquered lands thar Christians used to have.

Boo fucking hoo.

Let me know when Muslims give up their conquered lands thar Christians used to have.
I was just correcting the guy who claimed the hapless Jews were attacked for no reason.

The Muslim conquests were good for the region; just ask the many descendants of those conquered Christians who are now happily Muslim and will attest to this. Muslims will regain Palestine just like they've gained Constantinople.

I was just correcting the guy who claimed the hapless Jews were attacked for no reason.

The Muslim conquests were good for the region; just ask the many descendants of those conquered Christians who are now happily Muslim and will attest to this. Muslims will regain Palestine just like they've gained Constantinople.
Oh so conquering is only good when your side does it...and what is it about little boys that they love so much?

Yes

You got some weird fantasies kiddo
The benevolent Palestinians were raping women and children. They're kiddie diddlers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/11/25/israel-hamas-rape-sexual-violence/

Everyone saw the girl at the music festival in the back of the truck and videos of women being kidnapped back to Gaza.

Too bad all that aid went to tunnels and shitty rockets

The benevolent Palestinians were raping women and children. They're kiddie diddlers.
Lol fake news. Not 1 rape happened; there's 0 proof. They literally filmed their operation yet no rape footage.
Everyone saw the girl at the music festival in the back of the truck and videos of women being kidnapped back to Gaza.
Imagine having the nerve to host your drunk orgy festival outside the Gaza concentration camp, decked out on acid.

Too bad all that aid went to tunnels and shitty rockets
Those tunnels are saving the prisoners of war from the Zionist army that slaughtered masses of them at the festival lol. They literally shot one of their own 'hostages' who was buck naked with a white flag.

Back