So Shavkhat might leapfrog Belal Muhammad for the title?

I get it. Having Belal be your champ ain’t bringing views.

Belal does deserve the next title shot but no way Ari Emanuel will ever give an opportunity for a Palestinian like Belal to be a UFC champ in this current political climate

Will be Shavkat next and if Shavkat gets injured it will be someone else down the rankings except Belal

I get it. Having Belal be your champ ain’t bringing views.

Is Brandon Royval? Belal got 9x more Insta followers and, even if we compared to division, Albazi has 2.5x more followers.

Belal also has more followers than Jamahal Hill. It can't just be popularity.

It can't be fight style either after watching them book Colby ahead of him, even when Belal was coming off the Brady TKO.

What is it about Belal, specifically?

I'm not gonna cry about it.

Belal is on a 5 fight win streak with 1 finish. Shavkat is on a 6 fight win streak with 6 finishes.

Shavkat will probably surgery and a lay off for that ankle. There's no ranked opponents besides Usman who could fight him right now. Has to be Belal's shot. Although tbh I don't mind the Islam Leon match up.

Belal should get skipped over, based on two things.

1.He literally ducked Shavkat

2.Any real good striker he fights he is a boring ass crotch sniffer.
Colby sucked the division and is a crotch sniffer 100% of the time and he got 2 unwarranted title shot. Based on that I'd say Belal is using the right playbook, except he actually fights top guys and beats them soundly.

Lets be real, Shavkat would have better odds against the champ than Belal. I don't care what rankings say, whoever is the best fighter should go next for the belt. It's how Islam got his titleshot. Belal has beat more guys because they accepted the fight with him because they thought he was easier.

According to Dana there's a real possibility that Shavkhat can leapfrog Belal for the title-shot after beating Wonderboy. However, Belal beat wonderboy in 2021 and has won 3 fights since that in Sean Brady, Vincent Luque, and Gilbert Burns. So Shavkhat can beat the same guy as Belal beat 3 fights ago but get a title-shot over him? This is ridiculous and I am a Belal hater

Shavkhat leapfrogging Belal would be so fucking sweet.

Absolute bullshit..

If im Belal and i get stepped over one more time...im asking to be released and im calling up PFL and going for the 1 mill tournament...the UFC will be deliberately wasting his prime and best money making years of his career at this point so why not go to PFL and get that Million plus sponsor pay ... It will be more then he's made his entire career so far . For 1 years worth of work...

And he should talk the dirtiest shit as he does it too and call for more fighters to jump to PFL...as Dana and Co are clearly controlling divisions and people's careers unfairly ...

Enough is enough give the man his dam Title shot ...if he wins then it was the right choice as he's clearly the best and if he loses ..then he can STFU and work his way back up

But to not give him one now...is just bullshit...the #1 kind ..

I agree it's bullshit but that's way too risky. If he doesn't win tourney he's making less than UFC. He should continue to put pressure on UFC, play the race and religion card, maybe even cross a few lines.

I agree it's bullshit but that's way too risky. If he doesn't win tourney he's making less than UFC. He should continue to put pressure on UFC, play the race and religion card, maybe even cross a few lines.

You dont think Belal has chance of beating Magomed ...or any of the other WWs at PFL...

I think he style translates very we to PFL..

Crossing lines shouldn't be what gets you a title shot...thats just silly ...

According to Dana there's a real possibility that Shavkhat can leapfrog Belal for the title-shot after beating Wonderboy. However, Belal beat wonderboy in 2021 and has won 3 fights since that in Sean Brady, Vincent Luque, and Gilbert Burns. So Shavkhat can beat the same guy as Belal beat 3 fights ago but get a title-shot over him? This is ridiculous and I am a Belal hater

Yeah shavkat is active if belal wanted it he shoulda faught shavkat or wonderboy again.. people act as if hes being screwed over hes doing it to himself..

Can't be worse than what Colby showed.... make the fight.

I'm an admitted Belal hater. He has quite literally the worst fight style I've ever seen, and is the cringiest and lamest fighter I've ever heard speak. He has negative charisma and the thinnest skin in the game. That being said, I can't see how he gets jumped for a title shot at this point. He is the most deserving candidate on paper to get the next shot. Just give him the shot already so he shuts up ffs.

Make it a co main event tbh...not many want to pay for that event. I would but I am a die hard fan. I talk to casuals...nobody gives a flying rats ass about Belal v Leon outside of us 6'5'ers

There should be no questions, Belal should be next by far. If not, the fighters need to go to the other orgs. Fuck the ufc.

Make it a co main event tbh...not many want to pay for that event. I would but I am a die hard fan. I talk to casuals...nobody gives a flying rats ass about Belal v Leon outside of us 6'5'ers
Casuals don't give a fuck about the UFC. You think casuals are buying every ppv? LMAO

If you break it down differently……. Shavkat is undefeated and has all finishes. His last 3 fights can be seen as better quality and results than Belals. He finished Magny, Neal and WB. Neal completely tooled Luque while Belal was getting hate for winning a boring fight over Luque. He also beat a one armed Burns in a fairly uninspiring way. The only real breakout fight for Belal was Brady. We also got a glimpse of Leon vs Belal and it doesn’t really make you crave it as much.

Now I completely think Belal should be first but I can see how Shavkat can be seen as a more compelling contender. This is coming from a place of both bias and reason.

Back