Social Gina Carano sues Disney for wrongful termination, funded by Elon Musk

She violated the #1 rule in Hollywood: if you're going to be an annoyance then you'd better be worth it. If she was putting butts in seats then she could say whatever she wanted. But she isn't. No one goes to the movies specifically to watch Gina Carano.

Bro, Gina could make 100 trash movies and have a bunch of views I disagree with and I would still not hate. She was an mma pioneer champion and hot af in her prime.
Fair enough
I was wondering how many replies it would take before some woke turd calls her fat.

I guess fat shaming is perfectly acceptable when the fat person is a conservative right?
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. We should hug it out

gina_carano_fired__weight_gain_drive_by_aloysiuseroticart_deef2yd-414w-2x.jpg

Moo.

Come at me, Carano nuthuggers.

I was wondering how many replies it would take before some woke turd calls her fat.

I guess fat shaming is perfectly acceptable when the fat person is a conservative right?

Fat shaming is always acceptable on Sherdog. I’ve never once seen anyone on Sherdog say otherwise, right or left. Carano is fat, Lizzo is orders of magnitude fatter.

Im just curious. Ive heard people say sometimes that Pacal was told to stop his tweets and he obliged. Is there an actual source for this?

Fat shaming is always acceptable on Sherdog. I’ve never once seen anyone on Sherdog say otherwise, right or left. Carano is fat, Lizzo is orders of magnitude fatter.
I’m all for fat shaming and manlet shaming, and all that, just pointing out the hypocrisy on the left who is all about body positivity, unless they’re talking about a conservative woman, in which case they’re more than happy to flame her for her weight.

I’m all for fat shaming and manlet shaming, and all that, just pointing out the hypocrisy on the left who is all about body positivity, unless they’re talking about a conservative woman, in which case they’re more than happy to flame her for her weight.
I don't know about others, but that's not my scene. I think it's kind of weak. Trump is the exception to the rule only because he insults others all the time but generally, I'm not a fan of it.

It’s amusing to see NPC “progressives” easily slide into racism and women hating when one of their perceived own doesn’t follow the narrative

They’ll gleefully degrade a black person who has the temerative to leave their plantation.

Check the low IQ posts following yours

Then they’ll radically defend DEI policies which actually discriminate and are racist

To point out hypocrisy you need to point to that the same person has been inconsistent. If we're talking as broadly as right and left it's by definition impossible to share all the views with that side because those sides both contain plenty of different ideologies. I'm right wing but certainly don't feel any strong bond with Trump fans, for example.

I guess it's easier to keep the polarization if you generalize everything but that's hardly something to strive for.

Back