Relationship Girl is still my friend..in the friendzone. What now

You've already put it out there that you like her and it wasnt reciprocated.... now you can only do the following...

1) Dont be thirsty... stop showing you have interest in her romantically.
2) Move on.

If she doesn't want you once you start seeing someone else then she never would have and you won't have wasted time.

TS: Guys what should I do? Give me advice.

Also TS: Except that, I'm not EVER going to do that.

TS: Guys what should I do? Give me advice.

Also TS: Except that, I'm not EVER going to do that.

He is beyond saving.

I honestly believe people like the TS need to fail and fail HARD, before they eventually wake up and turn it around.

I still want her. It's weird. Yes I can move on. I dont want to so fuck off with your douchebag "fuck other bitches " speeches bro. I know I can. I don't want to.

Unfortunately, that is the only way she will ever come to see you as more than just a friend. You have to start fucking another girl. You see, it’s all about control for women. This one knows she can control you without giving up her pussy.

If another woman enters the frame, one you are fucking, this one will fear she is losing control of you and immediately offer up the pussy. I promise.

this shit is so sad, you are a sad "man"

As a single mum, responsible for the care of 3 children, she should be conservative and cautious about who - anyone, but especially men - she lets close to herself and her children.

She has every right to take her own damn time here, and see what you're actually made of, Sam Schmidt. It's up to you if you can keep your cool long enough to exhibit the very first 2 things she will be looking for in you - Emotional stability (in you, Sam, that you have your shit together emotionally) and reliability (trustworthiness) before even considering whether you're for real. If you can be trusted. She's not looking for a 4th kid, i can tell you that much!

Not gonna post in this shit thread again.
Good luck.

Sleep with the father of her kids to show your dominance.

I've made my intentions clear. She knows. She wants to wait. It's fine with me at this point. I've been in enough loveless relationships to not give a shit and move on but I dont want that this time. I want this one and I will fucking fight for it. That's why I'm asking for advice. I'm aware I should move on but I dont want to. Not yet. I do love her. Fuck it. I said it.

Good luck with that. There's no advice anyone can give you because no one knows what she is thinking. Your basically at her mercy now and all you can do is what she said wait. Well you could just move on with your life to but you made it clear you don't want to do that. So just wait and see what happens either she'll find someone else and move on without you or she'll finally be ready to be with you.

Lots of girls are looking for love. She may sense that you've got a crush on her, but that's not the same thing. I know for me the longer I'm with my gf the more I love her, it wasn't like love at first sight because I've already been in love before. If that's your situation maybe you could explain that you're also looking for love and for someone whom you can develop it with.

Op is gonna end up wearing a bear costume for this girl

What do you do? Go to nothing happens when we die. Your mom is living in nothingness when she died land fun that you tell your kids?

"Daddy what happened to mommy when she died?"

"Nothing honey. I dont believe in shit so she is sitting in eternal darkness and sleep forever. Sleep tight and grow up to be a good human being! Because nothing on this earth lasts for shit! You can get away with murder!"
I mean........ yes?

Is she aware of your interest?? I don’t mean ‘are you nice to her?’ or ‘do you guys flirt?’

I mean have you told her directly how you feel about her?

If so, did she friendzone you explicitly or let it fall by the wayside? What did she say in response?

Cut off contact. For a couple days, few hours, anything. Immediately front like you've lost interest. You need to make yourself somewhat of a mystery. Know you're not going to do this though. She already has you in her back pocket. Soon you'll be hanging out on Friday nights going to movies and dinner while consoling her about what issues with whomever guy she's fucking or two.

Start taking her out to fancy restaurants and buying her lots of expensive things until she likes you. 60% of the time, it works. Every time.

Start taking her out to fancy restaurants and buying her lots of expensive things until she likes you. 60% of the time, it works. Every time.
I wonder if he's tried bringing up medieval maces yet in conversation? Throw in some Jose Aldo leg kicks and boom she's in the bag.

Is she aware of your interest?? I don’t mean ‘are you nice to her?’ or ‘do you guys flirt?’

I mean have you told her directly how you feel about her?

If so, did she friendzone you explicitly or let it fall by the wayside? What did she say in response?
Too many guys make the mistake of not letting them know their intentions from the jump. Before you ever even go on a date with them you should make some comment about "I'm not trying to be in the friendzone" at the start.

" We fuckin or nah? "

Just pull out your wiener and see what happens. If she doesn't go for it, it was never meant to be.

Too many guys make the mistake of not letting them know their intentions from the jump. Before you ever even go on a date with them you should make some comment about "I'm not trying to be in the friendzone" at the start.

" We fuckin or nah? "

It doesn’t even have to be that explicit initially (just because that can throw a woman off and ruin your chances). Making it clear that it’s a date will go a long way with most rational women. They’ll make it obvious then and there whether they’re interested or not.

If they’re not being clear after awhile then I think it’s definitely appropriate to have the ‘yay or nay’ conversation.

However, this seems to be a sticking point for a lot of guys. Once you get your answer...fucking accept it at face value and move the hell on. You look desperate and socially challenged when you can’t take no for an answer. If she changes her mind then I promise you that she will tell you herself. Don’t be a nice guy. It’s not a good look. There’s always a new woman to chase and if the last one was meant to be yours then she will come around on her own.

*rant concluded*

It doesn’t even have onto be that explicit initially (just because that can throw a woman off and ruin your chances). Making it clear that it’s a date will go a long way with most rational women. They’ll make it obvious then and there whether they’re interested or not.

If they’re not being clear after awhile then I think it’s definitely appropriate to have the ‘yay or nay’ conversation.

However, this seems to be a sticking point for a lot of guys. Once you get your answer...fucking accept it at face value and move the hell on. You look desperate and socially challenged when you can’t take no for an answer. If she changes her mind then I promise you that she will tell you herself. Don’t be a nice guy. It’s not a good look. There’s always a new woman to chase and if the last one was meant to be yours then she will come around on her own.

*rant concluded*
Really, it's not hard to let a girl know what you want within a few conversations. If it's a no move on. Most women will be forward with what they want. Well, most decent women anyway not women looking to use somebody.

Back