Girls got it so easy

Even the fatty ones have it easy these days, it's a big market out there.

560745.jpg

For the most part, Biology is to blame.

The average male person is 50-80 times hornier than the average female person.

I do believe men are hornier and don't believe the whole "women are just as horny" saying, but where the hell did one calculate those numbers? Lol

I do believe men are hornier and don't believe the whole "women are just as horny" saying, but where the hell did one calculate those numbers? Lol

My instincts tell me that my theory is close to being accurate.

Men have a biological need to spread our seed. The idea (if we still ran around with clubs and loin cloths) is to fuck as many women possible and get them pregnant while clubbing our oppositions to death to ensure only the strong survived (the 80's were a different time).

It's why we are constantly ready to get our fuck on. Women seem to only recently have realized that sex feels good.

Men have a biological need to spread our seed. The idea (if we still ran around with clubs and loin cloths) is to fuck as many women possible and get them pregnant while clubbing our oppositions to death to ensure only the strong survived (the 80's were a different time).

It's why we are constantly ready to get our fuck on. Women seem to only recently have realized that sex feels good.

Right, I was just wondering where the 80 times hornier came from... I'd never leave the house. Lol

Right, I was just wondering where the 80 times hornier came from... I'd never leave the house. Lol

If I were to hazard a guess it's because we have 80 times more penis than a woman.

Wait til they hit 30 and these opportunities start to dry up for women real quick.

Funny that it's often the most prosperous decade for a man

Wait til they hit 30 and these opportunities start to dry up for women real quick.

Funny that it's often the most prosperous decade for a man

If they're smart they'd start trying to lock down a successful mate once they realize their looks are beginning to fade. There's a girl turning 18 every minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back