Glad Rose lost

I’m glad the decision was in Carla’s favor. Rose fought timid and I was afraid there would be the a BS decision in favor of rose because of how little action we saw in the fight.

This is such a bizarre take. It takes two fighters to put on a boring fight. Both Carla and Rose were absolutely terrible.

she has been content by decision via lnp or stalling a few times now.... really sucks because she could have taken this fight easily if she used her striking

Agreed, glad she lost, she needs to remove that clown in her corner for telling her she was doing good lmfao
For sure. Nothing against rose personally, but I was not a fan of her timid fighting style today.

I am so happy the judges were objective and sis not get lazy

Rose losing means we might have a third fight...she will earn another shot. Fuck I don’t want to see a third fight.

Well, Esparza has always been kinda terrible as far as I remember.

Rose actually has the ability to turn it up and make a fight of it so I judge her more harshly.

It made no sense. You have 5 rds. Push the pace 1 rd and see what happens. She literally stood on the outside and did nothing the entire fight. Had Carla backed up against the fence 3 or 4 times and backed away

Rose is the most talented female fighter on earth but is a total mental midget. She finds a way to lose these fights that should be hers. She should have beat Carla the first time. She should have beat Karolina. She should have beat Andrade. And she sure as fuck should have beat Carla here. How does one beat JJ twice, Zhang twice, Andrade once... and go 0-2 against a journey woman like Carla? Because that's all she is. She lost to Randa Markos for fucks sake.

Back