Glasgow rangers mock mcgregor

Rangers went bust years ago. Sevco is their rightful name now. Same bunch of bigoted, zombie supportsers though

Psycho player. He was attacked by two guys with a sword and a dagger during training in Ruchill Park, took them off the attackers and kicked the shit out of both of them.
That's awesome. I'd happily buy that guy a beer.

And yeah, of course not all soccer players are pussies. Some of them are real badasses. And while I don't follow the sport as such, I always love the world cup and rarely miss a game there. It's a great sport, for numerous reasons.

I seem to have problems with the personalities of a lot of soccer players, though. I rarely get along with them all that well. We seem to be different types of people. Oh well.

It's like getting worked up over which colour hat the donkey that wins the derby was wearing .....Scotch people are weird .

Yes, i contextualise my behaviours and adapt them within a framework set by my surroundings. As we all do.

Yet not everyone mocks the deaths of football fans at a game. Don't try and subcontract out your decisions to context and surroundings. Although that's the best pseudo-intellectual definition of "whataboutery" i have ever seen, I'll be sharing that one.

Yet not everyone mocks the deaths of football fans at a game. Don't try and subcontract out your decisions to context and surroundings. Although that's the best pseudo-intellectual definition of "whataboutery" i have ever seen, I'll be sharing that one.

"not everyone mocks the deaths of football fans at a game".

Clearly never been to an old firm match or grew up in Glasgow.

Jesus, the term "whataboutism" is usually followed by "Dunning Kruger" and "Reducto ad Hitlerum" by every Internet gimp that's losing an argument and almost always incorrectly, like here.

For you to deny that every one of your actions is contextualised within both your surroundings and prior model of experience is inane. Every psychologist/sociologist in history agrees with me on that one.

Someone angrily diatribes against Celtic fans, they get a deserved response and you shit the bed.

Time for you to take a break from the Internet tonight i think.

Clearly never been to an old firm match or grew up in Glasgow.

Jesus, the term "whataboutism" is usually followed by "Dunning Kruger" and "Reducto ad Hitlerum" by every Internet gimp that's losing an argument and almost always incorrectly, like here.

For you to deny that every one of your actions is contextualised within both your surroundings and prior model of experience is inane. Every psychologist/sociologist in history agrees with me on that one.

Someone angrily diatribes against Celtic fans, they get a deserved response and you shit the bed.

Time for you to take a break from the Internet tonight i think.

Another parochial weegie spouting pish. Who would have thought it. One cheek of the same arse of Scotland's shame. If you're going to live in the 60's hand back your internet.

Another parochial weegie spouting pish. Who would have thought it. One cheek of the same arse of Scotland's shame. If you're going to live in the 60's hand back your internet.

I'm not actually Scottish, i used to work for Setanta in Glasgow filming football matches for a couple of years back in the 00s. Nice try at putting me into a social group, then insulting the group in an attempt to avoid having to deal with the logical argument.

It's at this point I'll reduce myself to your level and use the Internet phrase 'ad hominem' attacks.

Ironic isn't it, that you spent so much time arguing that you shouldn't insult people just because they did it first...

Didnt you call that 'whataboutism'?

I'm not actually Scottish, i used to work for Setanta in Glasgow filming football matches for a couple of years back in the 00s. Nice try at putting me into a social group, then insulting the group in an attempt to avoid having to deal with the logical argument.

It's at this point I'll reduce myself to your level and use the Internet phrase 'ad hominem' attacks.

Ironic isn't it, that you spent so much time arguing that you shouldn't insult people just because they did it first...

Didnt you call that 'whataboutism'?

Clearly never been to an old firm match or grew up in Glasgow."

Oh so not a weegie but will speak for them. You're happy to say all Glaswegians mock the deaths of football fans at a game, yet try and claim some sort of moral high ground that i'm denigrating a group (while mocking deaths of innocent folk at a game) then try and paint yourself as some sort of victim.

You're just projecting all over the place. That's your problem to deal with not mine. Thankfully.

I don't know why. Conor was very derogatory about football when asked about his own failed attempts at making it as one during his youth.

Conor not an A level athlete confirmed :D. (Same as Aldo?)

LOL. Couldn't help it!

What the fuck kind of D level sport is that

Clearly never been to an old firm match or grew up in Glasgow."

Oh so not a weegie but will speak for them. You're happy to say all Glaswegians mock the deaths of football fans at a game, yet try and claim some sort of moral high ground that i'm denigrating a group (while mocking deaths of innocent folk at a game) then try and paint yourself as some sort of victim.

You're just projecting all over the place. That's your problem to deal with not mine. Thankfully.

You ran out of ideas a long time ago in this thread. You're grasping at straws, reaching harder than S club 7.

Back