Glenn Robinson's daughters triggered by Colby Covington

Well it is hype and the trash game so I can't fault Colby, he did his job Triggering (jus watch old WWE shit jobs trashing the dead).

However he is still a piece of crap...

That robbie lawler fight was short notice, he was filling in for woodley. It's not like he got to do his promotional antics for 2 months before the fight to really piss people off.

Just look at this thread and count the "I can't wait to see marty kick his ass next week" type comments. There's ALOT. His shitck is working like a charm, the more outrageous and offensive he is the more you people screech, the more you want to watch him get beat up = $$$ in his bank account.

I bet you're gonna be tuning in next week and you'll be hoping he gets beat.
I'll tell you what, you didn't give a shit who colby was before he turned into this, and neither did most people. He was just another joe blow about to be cut from the UFC, even though he was on a win streak. Look at him post king of Chaos transformation, now he's fighting for the title, people can't keep his name out of their mouth. Even if he isn't a ppv draw (the jury is still out on that) , compared to being the respectful joe blow about to be cut, he's a superstar by comparison.

His career skyrocketed and you now know his name and will watch his fights. These are just facts. If that's not an incredible achievement then idk what is.
I will be watching, I watch all the events, and yeah I'll watch his fight because why not?
And if you pushed me into picking a winner I would like Usman, but I don't care very much, I really don't, Usman is a personality vacuum and Colby is a legitimate cunt, not a fake cunt, and absolute cunt.
It's not that I want to see him beat necessarily although if he's fighting then that's the preferred outcome, it's that I wish he didn't exist, I wish he wasn't in the sport, as a fighter I'm apathetic towards him, as a person I'd like him to go somewhere quiet and stay there.

it boggles my mind that some people on this forum still defend this POS. wow....just fucking wow...

The problem for him is even this hasn't got a reaction outside of mma message boards, it's not getting him any more exposure so how does he up the ante? Where does he go from here?

Yeah "he is trying to get a reaction and stir people up, it's promotion, you're playing into his hands getting upset, blah blah blah"

But he could have gotten that reaction in other ways aside from insulting a dead man that isnt here to defend himself. He went out of his way to say that nonsense when nothing about Glenn was brought up to begin with.

What an arsehole. War Marty Usadaman

That robbie lawler fight was short notice, he was filling in for woodley. It's not like he got to do his promotional antics for 2 months before the fight to really piss people off.

Just look at this thread and count the "I can't wait to see marty kick his ass next week" type comments. There's ALOT. His shitck is working like a charm, the more outrageous and offensive he is the more you people screech, the more you want to watch him get beat up = $$$ in his bank account.

I bet you're gonna be tuning in next week and you'll be hoping he gets beat.
I'll tell you what, you didn't give a shit who colby was before he turned into this, and neither did most people. He was just another joe blow about to be cut from the UFC, even though he was on a win streak. Look at him post king of Chaos transformation, now he's fighting for the title, people can't keep his name out of their mouth. Even if he isn't a ppv draw (the jury is still out on that) , compared to being the respectful joe blow about to be cut, he's a superstar by comparison.

His career skyrocketed and you now know his name and will watch his fights. These are just facts. If that's not an incredible achievement then idk what is.
Surely your entire point is predicated on the notion that people will pay for his fights in the hope to see him get destroyed. I'll willingly bet you most people on here suggesting Colby's an asshole don't care about the man enough to pay for the PPV and I'd imagine that's largely the case for the broader community as well.

I feel sorry for the daughters but on the other hand Colby didn’t really insult their dad. He used him to make point to insult Marty.

He didn’t really cross the line either in terms of hyping fight so I think it’s fair game. It’s a typical wrestling promo style really, especially back in the attitude era.

Colby has the least entertaining trash talking i've ever seen

This is rich coming from a Man City fan when players of their own club were signing while mocking Hillsborough tragedy & their fans were there to support them.
@Davey Crockett
Are you responsible for the diabolic thuggery of the Inter City Firm? I don't really see why I should be responsible for another bunch of other who have no bearing on the cunt I was speaking of. That's truly the logic of an idiot.

I feel sorry for the daughters but on the other hand Colby didn’t really insult their dad. He used him to make point to insult Marty.

He didn’t really cross the line either in terms of hyping fight so I think it’s fair game. It’s a typical wrestling promo style really, especially back in the attitude era.
Nah. He insulted the man. Suggesting that his death was over something trivial. He makes the man out to be a buffoonish caricature of a human being.

And people still think this is a character, only a cunt in real life would say some bitch shit like that.
You can almost bet Dan Lambert told Colby to say that, Lambert hated Robinson and they almost came to blows on TUF when it was blackzillians vs ATT. Lambert also funded Colby.

I don't really see why I should be responsible for another bunch of other who have no bearing on the cunt I was speaking of.

fuck off. It just shows you how shallow you are. Trying to take high moral ground, but in the end you are the same kind of cunt that Colby is.

Are you responsible for the diabolic thuggery of the Inter City Firm?

I am not the one trying to appear high & mighty.

Surely your entire point is predicated on the notion that people will pay for his fights in the hope to see him get destroyed. I'll willingly bet you most people on here suggesting Colby's an asshole don't care about the man enough to pay for the PPV and I'd imagine that's largely the case for the broader community as well.
You don't have to buy the ppv , even watching a colby covington interview he can take those numbers and show them to a sponsor and say look how many people watch me, and get sponsored. Just by propagating his name on the internet it's making people know who he his, he is a name in the sport now. Not just joe blow and being a name in this sport comes with opportunities.

You don’t have to directly support him for him to experience the benefits of your hate, just saying his name is gonna put his name that little bit higher on the google algorithm, so more people know who he is.

Why would a company sponsor joe blow that nobody knows? They're not gonna. They'll sponsor colby chaos covington the biggest villan in the ufc though. He can also use this to ask the ufc for more money in the future.

You might not buy the ppv this time, but who's to say he won't do something even more offensive in the future that makes you want to see him beat up in HD without buffering, so you begrudgingly decide to buy the ppv. It's the mayweather formula.

Nah. He insulted the man. Suggesting that his death was over something trivial. He makes the man out to be a buffoonish caricature of a human being.

Well, that was my take on it. You don’t have to like it.

And these morons will cry when this coby dude got his ass handed in the streets.
'it was just an act'.

Lets hope this dude gets ran overby a truck or something and never 'fights' again, so he can jerk off to the whores he paid money to and didnt want him to touch them.

You cant say all the shit you like and not have to deal with the consequences one day.

Pure trash this guy

You don't have to buy the ppv , even watching a colby covington interview he can take those numbers and show them to a sponsor and say look how many people watch me, and get sponsored. Just by propagating his name on the internet it's making people know who he his, he is a name in the sport now. Not just joe blow and being a name in this sport comes with opportunities.

You don’t have to directly support him for him to experience the benefits of your hate, just saying his name is gonna put his name that little bit higher on the google algorithm, so more people know who he is.

Why would a company sponsor joe blow that nobody knows? They're not gonna. They'll sponsor colby chaos covington the biggest villan in the ufc though. He can also use this to ask the ufc for more money in the future.

You might not buy the ppv this time, but who's to say he won't do something even more offensive in the future that makes you want to see him beat up in HD without buffering, so you begrudgingly decide to buy the ppv. It's the mayweather formula.
If he keeps getting progressively worse though he's gonna have issues finding sponsors that are OK being associated with him, his gonna end up with his MAGA cap sponsored by condom depot or Jimmys weed farm.

Because his sense of humour offends you, you don't want to see him fight in the UFC?

Humor's subjective, but even if this is funny to some people, there still has to be a line. What if a fighter wins and while Rogan's interviewing them they say "I'm going to go back stage and sexually assault [insert female fighter name]!" If they said it jokingly, they wouldn't get a pass. His comments were tasteless and make UFC look bad. He's not a boxer who's just a random person. He's a UFC employee and his actions reflect the company. Which already looks bad enough with the pink goof typically mouthing off and cussing people out on Twitter.

Usman and Covington are made for each other.

Both are about as exciting as watching paint dry, the redeemable part would be if Usman completely embarrassed him.

Back