Glory 14 Zagreb: new fights added; Ristie vs Hollenbeck, Groenhart vs Beqiri

WOW lol. It was close in all fairness but i was sure CroCops ineffective pressure and hometown advantage would win it for him.

I thought Mirko won, but at the end of the day who cares.

I dont know much about kickboxing and won 80€ because of the dec, but i feel like Mirko got robbed.

i am happy that Remy won because it is his last fight, but they both looked bad.

Crocop is becoming a tank with very little movements, he was a completaly different fighter before.
Remy needed to stay retired, he has nothing to prove.

Bonjasky hurt Crocop in the first so you can give him the round because of that even though it was a close round in the second round he landed some nice kicks but also lost the majority of the round and he lost the 3rd round. You can score the fight for Bonjasky but only if you try really hard ok it was his last fight but come on Crocop deserved the W all Bonjasky had were moments in rounds that he lost for the most part

I thought Bonjasky won the first two round, and the third one was even or for Mirko.

Robbed in his hometown... now I'm glad I didn't see this live.

i am happy that Remy won because it is his last fight, but they both looked bad.

Crocop is becoming a tank with very little movements, he was a completaly different fighter before.
Remy needed to stay retired, he has nothing to prove.

We can all agree Peter Aerts at the same age looks better than them! But I appreciate a lot their effort compared to the last fights.

Bonjasky only ahd moments that was the kind of stuff that won Leonard the fight vs Hagler he had some flashy moments and the judges gave him rounds because of it but no way he deserved the win just no. Ok I'm a Crocop fan but he deserved the win without any bias the judges gave Bonjasky the win because of single moments and because it's his last fight

I thought Bonjasky won the first two round, and the third one was even or for Mirko.

Same here. He did more kicks, ( hands zero but its ok) Mirko waited so much .

Im glad i have meet this Legend of sport before 2 years.

316906_2566402045771_2010933847_n.jpg

Remy clearly won the 2nd round the 1st and 3rd were close, it could have gone to extra round but it was no robbery.

I got Remy winning as well, easily. The simple fact that Remy did pure kickboxing and it scores better in my book :). CroCop was pushing a lot and going for takedowns pretty often. Did he even land anything?

I got Remy winning as well, easily. The simple fact that Remy did pure kickboxing and it scores better in my book :). CroCop was pushing a lot and going for takedowns pretty often. Did he even land anything?

troll:icon_chee

troll:icon_chee

So, did he? :) At least Remy gave him a good ol' clean high kick. What did Mirko do? Besides pushing him around and going for take downs like he was in the MMA cage?

So, did he? :) At least Remy gave him a good ol' clean high kick. What did Mirko do? Besides pushing him around and going for take downs like he was in the MMA cage?

What did he land? Mirko landed 2 solids liver kicks to Remys one head kick. Everything else was comparable. I'd say cro cop landed the better punches too. Yeah he clinched and tripped but the ref didn't take points. The "takedown" attempt was Mirko spinning Remy And immediately attacking Remy and the ref broke it for some reason...

The ref sucked and should have spoke up about the trips and clinching...

But he didn't.Mirko landed the better shots and was walking Remy down the whole time.

He didn't look great but he was the winner of that fight

Remy landed way more kicks yet compu box had them even in the second.... lol Remy won the 1st being much more busy. Second was clearly Remy third was mostly Crocop in control.

Any rounds CroCop won should have been negated by point deductions for all the illegal techniques he used.

Back