Glory 22 Lille [5th June in France]

Kountermove or any online bookie has this? I"m just curious, because I want to bet virtually on Kountermove to win some real money. And I"m curious if Glory is priced now like the UFC.

I believe Kountermove generally have for glory. 5dimes has for the bigger glory events, not last time though. Unibet and european books generally put them up.

I don't see KM games for this Friday's Glory event yet. Nor any odds on 5Dimes again like last time when they didn't bother. Hopefully they release the lines late.

Guys, what is Carlos Brooks doing in this event? WHY is he here? Just watched him for a bit on youtube and i seriously don't want to insult him, but i will insult Glory! WTF is going through your thick heads Glory? You already have a north american on the main card, why force this guy in there when it's plain obvious that he has no place in there? God damn it, just keep him on the undercard if you really want him to fight for you.

Basically, the co-main event tomorrow is useless, a definite waste of time in a otherwise magnificent event!

Basically, the co-main event tomorrow is useless, a definite waste of time in a otherwise magnificent event!

it will deliver a good KO. same with Daniels last fight.

The weight in has just ended, so wait for some photos and even videos.

CGpjgOdW0AAEDhP.jpg
CGpjgQYWwAAf4-e.jpg

CGqOahaVAAAtRq8.jpg:large

11401568_808513545890887_874543789009100444_n.jpg

BREAKING: Crice Boussoukou not cleared to fight in #GLORY22 tournament, local French fighter @djimecoulibaly steps up to take his place

Well well, it just keeps getting better and better for Jauncey. They should just let him fight directly in the final. God forbid they would let Marat Grigorian fight in the tourney. I wonder, will Grigorian still get to fight someone in SFS now?

They are definitely pushin for Jauncey, and I get it. He's WAY more marketable than Kiria and Sittichai. Still kind of bogus how they set up the brackets to their liking rather than do a draw like K-1 did. Oh well, still a great card.

Well, Crice and Djime are about the same level and have a similar style. Hell, I sometimes mix them up and both of them are bigger names than Larsen, even though I think he's more dangerous.

Well, Crice and Djime are about the same level and have a similar style. Hell, I sometimes mix them up and both of them are bigger names than Larsen, even though I think he's more dangerous.

It turns into a Superkombat card. :eek: Some were scheduled to fight at SK Switzerland.

I don't see what's so great about this card. The heavyweight title fight and Kiria-Sitthichai are the only standout fights. After that it's some average fights and some prospects.

Definitely not a crap card, but definitely not great. Explain the greatness of the card before just calling me a "Glory hater."

Well well, it just keeps getting better and better for Jauncey. They should just let him fight directly in the final. God forbid they would let Marat Grigorian fight in the tourney. I wonder, will Grigorian still get to fight someone in SFS now?

ok conspiracy theorist :icon_conf

according to the rules on the website, you have to be between x and y in the rankings to be in the contender tournament, but there is an allowance for a local fighter to get a spot under a 'wild card' rule

marat hasnt been active and is way down the rankings

as if glory set out to fuck up its own main card by having boussoukou banned by the commission the day before the event, for fucks sake, some of the shit people come out with is unreal

boussoukou was banned by the commission earlier this year for testing positive for a diuretic and yet never bothered to inform glory; the commission came into the weigh ins like "WTF is this guy doing on the card? he cannot fight"

I don't see what's so great about this card. The heavyweight title fight and Kiria-Sitthichai are the only standout fights. After that it's some average fights and some prospects.

Definitely not a crap card, but definitely not great. Explain the greatness of the card before just calling me a "Glory hater."

Verhoeven, Adegbuyi, Kiria, Sittichai, even Mwekassa now, possibly Jauncey if he confirms, and on the undercard there is BEN SADDIK, and Verlinden and Grigorian are also good (even Kongolo, maybe you don"t know but he"s has nice potential). If all the Glory cards would look like this...

Anyway, a promotion with money could easily compete with Glory now. It"s clear Superkombat and others don"t have more, lack of funds everywhere. This is the current scene but please don"t say Glory Lille isn"t a solid card. It isn"t K-1 Final but it"s comparable with any UFC card.

Back