Glory 28 Paris

How is a guy fighting for a hw title off a tko loss in his last appearance a great fight?

How is a guy fighting for a hw title off a tko loss in his last appearance a great fight?

that is the bad thing on the card for me

they have time to choose another guy IMO,Jahfarr or Ben saddik,make it happen glory!!

HAHA! It's really getting more and more obvious that nothing you have to say matters. The things you choose to aim your negativity at on Glory cards end up being positives for kickboxing fans! Would you rather ANOTHER Rico vs Adegbuyi matchup? Let's the fists fly baby, people pay for knockouts!

HAHA! It's really getting more and more obvious that nothing you have to say matters. The things you choose to aim your negativity at on Glory cards end up being positives for kickboxing fans! Would you rather ANOTHER Rico vs Adegbuyi matchup? Let's the fists fly baby, people pay for knockouts!
So basically you're admitting this guy is getting thrown in there to get KO'ed? Ya know, there are other fighters more deserving as mentioned above.

The card overall is pretty good but you're not going to make a case for that one...

Been a long time since Glory signed anyone of significance.

doesn't glory have a better intern to post here?
anyway it's kinda of a good card but meh at the same time...sittichai not having a rematch or a single shot at the title is just not right....

is petrosyan fighting or nah?

As far as a LW tourney go can we get Ristie back in GLORY already? Sittichai vs Ristie would be ill especially if its a tourney final.

As far as a LW tourney go can we get Ristie back in GLORY already? Sittichai vs Ristie would be ill especially if its a tourney final.
I think it would go exactly the same way Sittichai vs Murthel went:

this. ristie is probsly the most entertaining guy in kickboxing if you look at it without bias.\

a do or die fighter, kinda like hari. go in for the kill or be killed

Damn I can't find it on the AccorHotels Arena website. I wanna buy some tickets.

So basically you're admitting this guy is getting thrown in there to get KO'ed? .

No I'm saying that Brestovac has 30+ KO's of his own at a 65% KO Ratio. So he comes to drop bombs with the best of them. Likely a KO either way!

Bring Ghita back he will crush Verhoeven just like the Gerges rematch.
Bring Catinas Bring Spong back what the hell bring even Morosanu he has some good wins bradock silva,slowinski,kemayo,douwes.
The HW divison is half dead they need some fresh blood.
Good prospect Alexandru Negrea.

Dude r u serious ghita tried twice and got beat he was always overrated by his fan boys but I agree the hw division is weak they need to sign some enfusiion guys the guy who beat ricco

But ppl hate on this event and it's stupid look at boxing the hw champ doesn't always fight the best fighter available this will be entertaining and a good way to build ricco up
We get too see a great lw twice in one night I love the fact we get to see tht and we all know glory lives tournaments

The lhw title would of been better with saki but saulo is gonna get have to defend his belt against a guy he already has beaten once

Fw is a division glory has to build up but in every other fight sport it's an exciting division

Now that I really read up on the card my only disgust towards it is they r putting two title fights on the superfight series and leaving the regular card with a tournament were one fighter will dominate and a hw title fight which isnt a bad fight in sick of glory doing this atleast put the lhw title fight on the main broadcast

I think the superfight series is probably the better card bullshit

Wait the LHW fight is on the SFS too? I hope that's not the case.

ALL title fights should be on the main card. SFS needs to operate as an undercard. Glory is blowing it doing this.

I can't understand for the life of me why they don't sign Andrey Gerasimchuk.

Random question. How do I change my username on this forum? I feel like the name "JayMuayThai" sounds a bit cliche and corny lol

Back