Glory 36 Germany & Glory Collision: Verhoeven vs. Hari (Discussion) 11am EST & 4pm EST

I like Yodkhunpon but i don't get why they train these punch combinations and low kicks, when Thais clearly have been succesful in kickboxing mostly with mid kicks and knees.

Because he can't fight like Sitthichai, Petpanomrung, Singdam, Yodsanklai etc...

No but they could train more intelligently, not just static aggressiveness. No kickboxer is just going to stand there in front of him letting him go off with the combos
Because he can't fight like Sitthichai, Petpanomrung, Singdam, Yodsanklai etc...

Amrani vs Pinca should be interesting...

Amrani vs Pinca should be interesting...

Fan of both guys! I remember many moons ago Amrani fighting on Thai fight n he went really good! Have both guys been active lately??

Fan of both guys! I remember many moons ago Amrani fighting on Thai fight n he went really good! Have both guys been active lately??
Pinca just fought Liam harrison and won by decision. Mosab Amrani hasn't been very active this year. I think in his only fight he lost against Adamchuk

No but they could train more intelligently, not just static aggressiveness. No kickboxer is just going to stand there in front of him letting him go off with the combos
Man if Yodkhunpon had a better team around him he would be very dangerous. Not hating on the Sitmonchai team but I don't think they really have a clue and there's no order.

Yodkhunpon needs what cus d'amato was to Mike Tyson. A good trainer and team who just like you said can train him more intelligently. Even at 70kg he's still very explosive and powerful. He just doesn't know how to use it properly which can be frustrating to watch.

I really hope he looks good out there in his next Glory fight. You can tell he wants it.

He could use a boxing trainer and drop all the static combos
Man if Yodkhunpon had a better team around him he would be very dangerous. Not hating on the Sitmonchai team but I don't think they really have a clue and there's no order.

Yodkhunpon needs what cus d'amato was to Mike Tyson. A good trainer and team who just like you said can train him more intelligently. Even at 70kg he's still very explosive and powerful. He just doesn't know how to use it properly which can be frustrating to watch.

I really hope he looks good out there in his next Glory fight. You can tell he wants it.

He's gun-shy when it matters, can't train that away. he's just not that good of a fighter. There's more to fighing then being explosive.

He's gun-shy when it matters, can't train that away. he's just not that good of a fighter. There's more to fighing then being explosive.
Well he wasn't gun shy a few years back in the stadiums. He was letting them hands go!

He's not a good fighter but he has potential and a good team can make a big difference. Sittichai wasn't all that some years back and apparently neither was Kongsak until Mr Boonmee brought in trainer of the year pele. It shows how much difference a trainer can make. All a fighter needs is to be willing and whether their a bad fighter or not they can be taught.

Davit Kiria is out of the tournament for undisclosed reasons and is replaced by Dylan Salvador

Salvador vs Moiseev sounds interesting

I hope that Moiseev win it as long i dont believe any pf these 4 names can be a

Salvador vs Moiseev sounds interesting

I hope that Moiseev win it as long i dont believe any pf these 4 names can be a threat for The champ

I like how Badri Hari is promoting himself. People keep asking why kickboxing is not popular and there are a lot of reasons but one of the main ones is fighters not promoting themselves. They rely on the promotions. These are new days and many fighters still don't understand the power of social media.

Yeah but Yodkhunpon has started hitting up the lab. It will make the difference.
Not with those inflated rates you are charging for your services. Thai's can't afford steroids, no way are they affording Jay's Laboratory.

Back