Glory 36 Germany & Glory Collision: Verhoeven vs. Hari (Discussion) 11am EST & 4pm EST

In his kunlun debut most said he would lose to murthel which to be fair was understandable given murthels size. In his glory debut most said kiria would beat him like kiria beat kem. In the first Roosmalen fight most said he would lose. In his second contender tournament in glory most said he would lose to Marat. Many said he would lose the rematch to Roosmalen and now from reading around most are saying once again he will lose to Marat. It seems like a lot of fans are still not convinced. Maybe it's his style. Like mayweather. People confusing aggression and excitement with effectiveness.
Do you mean on this forum or on social media?

From what i remember most people on this forum thought Sittichai would beat Kiria, and most people thought he would beat RvR aswell.

On social media, alot of people are just ignorant.

Do you mean on this forum or on social media?

From what i remember most people on this forum thought Sittichai would beat Kiria, and most people thought he would beat RvR aswell.

On social media, alot of people are just ignorant.
Mainly social media. Most of us on this forum actually understand kickfighting. We're like the 1% when it comes to kickboxing and mt.

I got Moiseev to win the tournament. Yodkhunpon is winning the first round by some ugly SD.

I seriously doubt yodkunphon makes it to the glory event. He is fighting tomorrow in china on top king show against a pretty good french guy who has been yodvicha training partner for the last year. There is a very good chance he gets cut by an elbow in the clinch

I seriously doubt yodkunphon makes it to the glory event. He is fighting tomorrow in china on top king show against a pretty good french guy who has been yodvicha training partner for the last year. There is a very good chance he gets cut by an elbow in the clinch
He'll be fine.

Hynsi is a pretty good kickboxer,i think that he will be better than his Brother if he still growing up as a figher

I think Moiseev will win this,but i wouldnt be surprise if Salvador or Hynsi win,but i am going to Be very surprised even if Yodkunphon pass to the finals

How do you watch this part of the card in the UK ?

GLORY 36
Lightweight World Title Bout: Sittichai (c) vs. Marat Grigorian

Lightweight Tournament Final Bout: Semifinal A Winner vs. Semifinal B Winner

Featherweight Co-Headline Bout: Mosab Amrani vs. Fabio Pinca

Lightweight Tournament Semifinal B: Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai vs. Hysni Beqiri

Lightweight Tournament Semifinal A: Davit Kiria vs. Anatoly Moiseev

Is it included in the UFC.TV PPV or is it seperate.

How do you watch this part of the card in the UK ?

GLORY 36
Lightweight World Title Bout: Sittichai (c) vs. Marat Grigorian

Lightweight Tournament Final Bout: Semifinal A Winner vs. Semifinal B Winner

Featherweight Co-Headline Bout: Mosab Amrani vs. Fabio Pinca

Lightweight Tournament Semifinal B: Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai vs. Hysni Beqiri

Lightweight Tournament Semifinal A: Davit Kiria vs. Anatoly Moiseev

Is it included in the UFC.TV PPV or is it seperate.

should be seperate.

SFS = Free
Glory 36 = 10/15 $ ( on Eversport?)
Glory Collision = 25 $ ( PPV on UFC.tv )

should be seperate.

SFS = Free
Glory 36 = 10/15 $ ( on Eversport?)
Glory Collision = 25 $ ( PPV on UFC.tv )
Thank you.

Mainly an MMA guy but my interest in Kickboxing continues to grow. Just a shame I live the worst country to watch it. God bless the internet.

Anybody know how to watch glory 36 part of the show in Australia?? I'm going to get the collision ppv from UFC.tv but I really wanna c the glory 36 portion

I can't believe they are making people buy 2 different ppv to watch the event. I guess this is one of the only times being an american fan of kickboxing is a plus since the espn3 stream for the glory 36 part is free if you have a cable or satellite subscription. It is pretty ballsy of glory to ask international fans to pay $45 to watch this whole event especially when most do not pay near that much to watch any other combat sports like ufc and boxing ppv

Just a shame I live the worst country to watch it. God bless the internet.

Indeed, it's a shame that BT Sports doesn't focus on anything except Boxing and UFC in terms of fight sports :(
Don't get me wrong it's great they stream a lot of the UFC events, but still...

And then there's nothing on Eurosport UK either.

Thankfully we have decent connections to stream online in the UK, or even download stuff :p

I can't believe they are making people buy 2 different ppv to watch the event. I guess this is one of the only times being an american fan of kickboxing is a plus since the espn3 stream for the glory 36 part is free if you have a cable or satellite subscription. It is pretty ballsy of glory to ask international fans to pay $45 to watch this whole event especially when most do not pay near that much to watch any other combat sports like ufc and boxing ppv
I'm kind of annoyed it's not one card. They should of at least put the Marat vs sittichai fight as the co-main event of Hari vs Rico.

The fact that these 2 cards are separate and on the same day most people (casuals) will just pay for collision to see hari/Rico and not bother with glory 36.

The Hari/Rico fight is getting a lot of attention and I would of loved some of that attention to be on Marat vs sittichai which to me is a much higher level fight.

Back