Glory 46 China- Rico vs Bigfoot & Marcus vs Pereira

Don't know if Bellator can dethrone UFC but Bellator Kickboxing clearly has the potential for eclipsing Glory as the premiere Kickboxing Organization.

Don't know if Bellator can dethrone UFC but Bellator Kickboxing clearly has the potential for eclipsing Glory as the premiere Kickboxing Organization.

it doesn't. just no. Bellator kickboxing is just in a horrible state.

the events has been a mess so far, that I will agree with.

Kickboxing is a mess some times, the lack of unified rules and rankings turns me off unfortunately
You're probably not affiliated with any US athletic commissions but it's kinda funny suddenly seeing these kinds of comments lately when they just came up with unified kb rules. Doubt they'll take off and as they're currently kinda crap I hope they don't.

The whole process they introduced the rules and got them accepted was just lies too lol.

thank god, that ended before it turned into a Sanda fight and confuse viewers even more about rules.

That Chinese should also KO Walker, if he"s solid enough.

unfortunately he cant make 65kg,would be cool to see this dude again in glory,or call him to K-1

Did that guy beat Saenchai in Muay Thai or Kickboxing?

thank god, that ended before it turned into a Sanda fight and confuse viewers even more about rules.

I actually wanted to see some sanda, would be nice to see some action after the fighters tie up.

Back