Glory 53 Lille

done. nicely done by kiatmoo9

PET IS THE FUCKING KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Ouch.. shouldn't have tried to get up. that looked scary.

Well shit I liked the first page and I'm done, I ain't no wadtucket

Duut is always swinging.

And his balls are heat seeking targets.

edit: And hes down..

I missed the official decision of Zinedine Hameur-Lain vs. Michael Duut , was it TKO in round 2 or KO in round 2?

TKO after 3 knock downs.

Wasn't it always 4 knock downs in the fight or 3 in one round? So this should have than actually been a KO if I'm right. But you saw the official decision so I'm definitely going with TKO, just wondering this.

those are some shiny boxing shorts.

Wasn't it always 4 knock downs in the fight or 3 in one round? So this should have than actually been a KO if I'm right. But you saw the official decision so I'm definitely going with TKO, just wondering this.

Michael wasn't completely out. I thought all 3 knockdowns had happened in the same round but I might be wrong. Final decision was TKO round 2 though.

Meksens fight IQ is impressive. Too bad she doesn't have alot of power

Damn haha those odds on o1.1/2 hahahahaha
They officially announced it as ending at 1:14 of round 2, when it actuality it looked like 1:29 into the round because the clock said 1:31 as it counted downwards. It's possible the official time was off from the tv clock. Either way that is under 1½ rounds and those bookies better grade it correctly.

They officially announced it as ending at 1:14 of round 2, when it actuality it looked like 1:29 into the round because the clock said 1:31 as it counted downwards. It's possible the official time was off from the tv clock. Either way that is under 1½ rounds and those bookies better grade it correctly.

Bookies: ''Who is going to believe you with your so called ''sport'' JimGunn''

Back