Glory 57 China Thread: Sittichai vs. Marat Grigorian

IMO Marat won all three fights and was clearly robbed! BIGGEST HREE ROBBERIES IN FIGHTING HISTORTY ARE ALL THREE MARAT VS. SITTHICHAI FIGHTS. Marat will win this fight again and show the world how he rocks.
You're either a troll or just delusional. Marat could win this upcoming fight and if he does ill give him big props like I have in some of his recent wins but in no way or form did he beat sittichai in any of their 3 previous fights so stop spreading bs.

Marat is pound for pound the biggest super kickboxing star the world has seen and he will beat Sitthichai for the fourth time if the judges won't screw him again. In my honoust opinion I even think he is the best heavyweight worldwide since ever, in all combat sports.

Marat is pound for pound the biggest super kickboxing star the world has seen and he will beat Sitthichai for the fourth time if the judges won't screw him again. In my honoust opinion I even think he is the best heavyweight worldwide since ever, in all combat sports.

:)) No. But he totally deserves this championship fight. Because of Superbon fight, because in rest he really doesn"t hold huge wins except for a win against a very, very young Allazov.

I don"t like it how the Dutch matchmakers turned Glory into a Dutch promotion or at least in title fights, plus Andurand is also bringing way too much French fighters. But Marat earned this right.

I am pretty much convinced Andrei Stoica could have also won the Glory championship from 2-3 chances/tries.

Harut lost to Kongolo and Murthel by KO and then won a shitty contender tournament against mediocre Benmansour and Antoine Pinto, and guess what: because he"s a Cor Hemmers protegee he already got the championship fight against Groenhart! And honestly anyway between them, between protegees, they can fix even bouts if they want. Not to mention Murthel is the most inconsistent fighter. He can be world class or to lose via KO or to second tier anyway.

I am just wondering Adegbuyi with 2-3 contender tournaments won already, why can"t he fight Verhoeven already? Andrei Stoica went to be a star in television, just because Glory didn"t insist with him and he"s a talent. Why? Because he lost to Ilunga who was ranked number 2 in Glory at that time. That old Ilunga was really good, current one awful.

I am just wondering Adegbuyi with 2-3 contender tournaments won already, why can"t he fight Verhoeven already? Andrei Stoica went to be a star in television, just because Glory didn"t insist with him and he"s a talent. Why? Because he lost to Ilunga who was ranked number 2 in Glory at that time. That old Ilunga was really good, current one awful.

Umm, Adegbuyi fought Rico for the title twice and lost, the second time by brutal KO in the first round.

Andrei Stoica loses to no name C-level fighters...

Umm, Adegbuyi fought Rico for the title twice and lost, the second time by brutal KO in the first round.

Andrei Stoica loses to no name C-level fighters...

Stoica fought injured plus isn"t motivated anymore since he got a lot more from Exatlon and TV than kickboxing. But Donegi Abena isn"t C. He"s amazing undefeated prospect. Just that you don"t know him.. Basically he only lost to Loren (top 10 or top 6 now in the category), not at all a shame. He tried to bounce back against Croatian but isn"t easy after a KO, plus Yugos hit hard and this is how the knockout happened. It can happen to anyone to lose via KO. Andrei lost to Loren, but he"s better than both Iftimoaie and Loren. Iftimoaie beat clearly Loren. Loren just knocked El Boustati out, and took decision against Verlinden.

Regarding Adegbuyi, you are naive again, Adegbuyi is the best talent after Rico in Glory and Rico got protected for many fights.

Piss off, Ghiță was robbed twice against Hemmer"s protegee! Adegbuyi won 2-3 contender tournaments and against the best heavyweight opposition, not against bums of Harut. Harut lost to Groenhart in first fight by KO, exactly like Stoica lost to Ilunga. But Stoica lost to Ilunga because of non-experience, he didn"t look worse than a fantastic Ilunga at that time. Current Ilunga is bad.

Piss off again, Cor Hemmers is protecting his Dutchmen a lot, Romania is top 3 in Europe alongside the Netherlands and Russia. I can name 15 names. Of course we aren"t at the level of the Netherlands, number 1, but if Glory would make galas in Romania we would pee on many Dutchmen.

Plus we weren"t protected, we didn"t get second chances, Moroșanu was robbed in America, plus many more deserved to fight in Glory. Raul Cătinaș would wipe the ass of Guto Inocente anytime, and I think he can also beat Brestovac.

Raul Cătinaș hits 10 times harder than Jahfarr Wilnis, but because he wasn"t invited at Glory, he gave up.

All the Dutchmen of Hemmers or most of them, have very good qualities, but aren"t the real champions. RvR and Jason Wilnis were so much champions because the others weren"t so good, the opposition wasn"t the best.

Another case of robbery was Adesanya, a better fighter than Jason Wilnis. Now Harut and Murthel are champions but they aren"t consistent fighters. Petrosyan isn"t in Glory, Allazov the same. RvR is not a champion anymore at 70 kg, his division sucks and is the best in Japan (not in Glory).

Romania is focused on the HW and LHW, but we have names in each division almost. We deserve more than former jobbers in SK + just Adegbuyi now and Moroșanu humiliated by shitty American refs. Moroșanu was brought to draw tickets, shame on them, he had easier matches but didn"t want to develop him. In fact, the Dutchmen are usually getting some easy fights first then a lot of chances if they lose.

Last edited:
Make Verhoeven vs. Adegbuyi III in Benny"s hometown at Cluj Napoca! It has 10K new arena and is very developed town, second of Romania full of foreigners with international airport and good hosting.

The second bout took place in Amsterdam, ok?

The midgets don"t draw anyway ratings, only if they have huge quality like Petrosyan, Buakaw, Sittichai.

Duut lost to Sikking and Hameur-Lain, top 10 in liverkick and combat press respectively. Andrei Stoica demolished them. Dutch matchmakers transformed the promotion into a Dutch one. And Andurand can focus on a great French Doumbe, why does he want to lie to all of us that the French school still has huge quality? Pinto brothers have no future. I like Victor, nice buddy (sorry for this), but feed him some top 10 or at least top 15 name and we"ll see where he stands. He lost to Superkombat jobber Maxim, but Maxim was robbed. Still, Adrian improved a little bit I must say.

They don"t give equal chances to all, and very good fighters are outside not just Petrosyan, Allazov, Levin, Kyshenko, etc.

What"s going on Glory? China totally sucks, shitty production because of their fucking writings, no international site. It also happened in K-1 though, but K-1 was well covered by West.

I basically know nothing about Kunlun, what"s its future in 80-90% of this world? Do they want only to be a Chinese promotion?

:)) No. But he totally deserves this championship fight. Because of Superbon fight, because in rest he really doesn"t hold huge wins except for a win against a very, very young Allazov.

I don"t like it how the Dutch matchmakers turned Glory into a Dutch promotion or at least in title fights, plus Andurand is also bringing way too much French fighters. But Marat earned this right.

I am pretty much convinced Andrei Stoica could have also won the Glory championship from 2-3 chances/tries.

it's been a while since i have seen a good lunatic post on here. Thanks rudelb

"Andurand is also bringing way too much French fighters."

Pierre Andurand heads a huge team which trades in oil futures and derivatives. If you think he is spending even a moment of his time looking for French kickboxers, much less signing them himself, you are out of your mind.

Which, judging by your other posts in this thread, you are.

Zaza is cute.

Watched her last fight in glory and it looks like it wasn't an elbow that caused the cut on her opponent, it was the gloves.

Zaza is cute.

Watched her last fight in glory and it looks like it wasn't an elbow that caused the cut on her opponent, it was the gloves.
Go for it mate. Slide into her inbox

Don't think we're going to get many odds on this card with so many litlte known Chinese kickboxers on the undercard and even the SFS and main card featuring mainly Westerner vs Chinese matchups with many of the latter having little or no experience in Glory. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back