Glory 59 Verhoeven vs Inocente

Nice one man! I feel so stupid because of the last 2 fights, my feeling was right on, but I didn't act on it. Ooooh well it's one of those days for me I guess. At least I did hedge a bit and probably shouldn't complain because I've been on a roll for months.

Can still make profit this event though, have the over 2.5 next and Rico in a double with Groenhart
Yeah that ended up nice, Petch pretty much outclassed him, he will be a problem for everyone going forward. I have that same feeling about Mousasi/Rory tonight, got 2.5u on Mousasi but can't decide if I'm gonna switch over to Rory...

Got some peanuts on Guto but I hope Rico wins so you can end up in the green, I'm already up this event

Ya'll killing this event or what?
I was in the hole for over 500 after the first 2 fights I bet, but now just -93 and can still make a profit as I have 2 doubles alive and the over 2.5 for the ME.

Yeah that ended up nice, Petch pretty much outclassed him, he will be a problem for everyone going forward. I have that same feeling about Mousasi/Rory tonight, got 2.5u on Mousasi but can't decide if I'm gonna switch over to Rory...

Got some peanuts on Guto but I hope Rico wins so you can end up in the green, I'm already up this event
Haha I have that same feeling about Rory and Moose as well and I'm also on Moose now

I'm not to worried about RIco BTW, Guto has a chance, but I don;t see it happening today

I was in the hole for over 500 after the first 2 fights I bet, but now just -93 and can still make a profit as I have 2 doubles alive and the over 2.5 for the ME.
<mma4>

I tailed you guys on the over the the ME. It's probably a bad thing since lifetime I'm like 40% betting O/U's but I'm like 90% this month so...we'll see.

RvR missed weight and looked terrible. Great performance by Petch to unify the title. Lost a bundle on listless RvR who got dominated. Added some more on Guto to chase.

RvR missed weight and looked terrible. Great performance by Petch to unify the title. Lost a bundle on listless RvR who got dominated. Added some more on Guto to chase.
Don't do it man, better chase with Bellator

This thread is tripping, comments disappear

Thanks for the plays fellas. Up 3u with the under on Marshall/Saddik and cashed that over on the ME. Cheers you bastards.

Great performance from Rico and I still end up with profit + I have a double ending with Moose. Who would've thought after I was 549 in the hole after the first 2 fights, LOL

The fucked up thing is that all the Glory bets are still open and pending and they have thousands of me that I can't use at the moment. Hope they will be settled soon.

Back