Glory 63 Kiatmookao vs Adamchuk 2/01/19

I think so, we dutch are lucky with free broadcast and great cards ;)
I dont know about great cards going forward. I bet they can't get a license to run Amsterdam again now that they have gotten out of their doping control contracts. Something tells me they only singed those deals to get licensed

lol a dog on the YY stream barking
I aint streaming dog is sleeping
I dont know about great cards going forward. I bet they can't get a license to run Amsterdam again now that they have gotten out of their doping control contracts. Something tells me they only singed those deals to get licensed
Antwerp is around the corner ;) . But i dont think this will be the case. Been to glory Rotterdam last december and cant wait to see JBS vs Rico.

If the Nederlands wants to keep kickboxing clean they need to support glory. Doping is there in allot all sports so this should not be the downfall of KB.

They are looking for alternitive punishments wouldnt mind seeing badr telling kids drugs are bad.

the mexican dude is good from a country without KB traditions...Good fluid combinations, but the guy he is fighting is a standing target, hope he gets a better matchup next time

Come on, that should have been a knockdown when Ivy went out of the ring.

the mexican dude is good from a country without KB traditions...Good fluid combinations, but the guy he is fighting is a standing target, hope he gets a better matchup next time
Competition seemed to have cost glory $50,-

Why would that ref make Ivy verbally quit? He should have stopped that fight and waved it off. AND he missed the knee knockdown. Terrible.

Abraham Vidales was very impressive however. I'll be looking to see him fight again.

Why would that ref make Ivy verbally quit? He should have stopped that fight and waved it off. AND he missed the knee knockdown. Terrible.

Abraham Vidales was very impressive however. I'll be looking to see him fight again.
Hope to see him on an eu card. Decent guy great attitude.

young girl looks like a model, if she wins it well she will be able to sell well in US

These girls need doping.

Edit: Ok one girl is only 18, still though..

Glory renewed their contract with the ISR faster than you can say anabolic steroids.

ISR got Glory by the balls though, if Glory doesn't comply with the sanctions, the ISR can block any Glory event, anywhere in Holland.

Also, Patrick Schaaf > Whitney Miller (ducks and hides)

She got vicious knees.. nice height for her as well.

They must be very sharp.. wouldn't want to be her boyfriend, just think of the random bumping into her pointy elbows..

Germain should return to kickboxing. Also Baars could do good in a netherlands card.

Glory renewed their contract with the ISR faster than you can say anabolic steroids.

ISR got Glory by the balls though, if Glory doesn't comply with the sanctions, the ISR can block any Glory event, anywhere in Holland.

Also, Patrick Schaaf > Whitney Miller (ducks and hides)
Schaaf should do Miller and i will still watch. But yeah nice/good guy

Back