Glory 63 Kiatmookao vs Adamchuk 2/01/19

Glory renewed their contract with the ISR faster than you can say anabolic steroids.

ISR got Glory by the balls though, if Glory doesn't comply with the sanctions, the ISR can block any Glory event, anywhere in Holland.

Also, Patrick Schaaf > Whitney Miller (ducks and hides)
I thought I read that Glory sent notice to cancel the contract and to void the sanctions but I could be wrong or think about a different agency

I thought I read that Glory sent notice to cancel the contract and to void the sanctions but I could be wrong or think about a different agency
I believe they renewed it due to the public backlash of them cancelling it.

Last edited:
Glory just has this one female weight class though, at least for now.
Baars vs germaine should be epic. Even for the USA fans.

The one that ducked cyborg vs the one that defeated cyborg

Sudgen is good, Most of Quade losses were against good fighters, good matchup

What Snubnoze said, Glory realized that was a mistake real fast.

Looks like a really good European card coming up in March.

glory haves enough good FW´s to make a 8 man Tournament already.

Do it glory please! This is what kickboxing fans care the most about, 8 man tournaments are the real deal, fights become memorable and the champion gets a lot of repercussion.

it can be easily held in france having countrymans like Ezbiri, Pinca, Zouggary, Pinto(maybe other french) + Pet, Adamchuk, Sudgen and Kevin Vannostrand-Ten Pow- Ulianov.

this guy look like a bigger version of Kevin Ross

btw he is fucked, Wilnis is too much strong to fight a rookie

this guy look like a bigger version of Kevin Ross

btw he is fucked, Wilnis is too much strong to fight a rookie

kevin ross mixed in with jon bernthal

jon-bernthal-headshot.jpg

+

20160625045823_1DX_2555.JPG

As a person, jacob is an awesome guy. But glory really killed his career with this fight. Guy can't even pad hos record a lil bit.

Rodriguez too slow..

edit: hes scoring some though.

Back