Glory 63 Kiatmookao vs Adamchuk 2/01/19

I have no fucking clue who's winning I can't even see the fight because EVERY SINGLE camera angle the ref keeps walking in front of it...

Pet easily 10-9 1st

landing well the lead mid kick and countering with the rear mid kick the Adamchuk offensives

Adamchuk started very well, round 1 was close.

20-18 Pet

still landing the body kicks with the both legs,Adamchuk is failing on closing the distance so he is initiating the clinch a lot

Pet need to establish a jab to measure to throw consecutive left kicks to score more

Round 2 probably Petch. Difficult to tell what three human judges in Texas will say.

Adamchuk mostly failing to land and then clinches. Frustrating to watch.

Ugh stream is so laggy. Id gladly put it in 240p if I spoke Chinese

Pet 30-27

not a dominant round in terms of scoring,but since Adamchuk is failing and is too much coined due pet mid kicks he isnt doing much, Pet still scoring

petch got this.

Adamchuk outclassed

Pet should rely more on his boxing, throw the jab to stop Adamchuk to walk forward and then change levels with the kick

also exploit the openings on adamchuk too focused on defending the mid section of his body and invest in lead hooks

Pet got it but bringing an annoying flow to the fight.

Adamchuk did not impress me at all!
and I felt that petch could have done more also but he looked relatively good.

Well I probably saw about half the fight through the lag but it looked like both gave a good account of their skills.

Have to give it to Petch I think. Adamchuk too busy trying to neutralize Petch in the middle rounds, but not scoring enough.

dead silent in that arena after the fight ended

Back