GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

Abena is just 22, I previously mentioned he needs to step up at some moment. He is still not pushing to his potential.

But the decision is highly questionable.

Live scoring is a joke, imagine going into the third knowing that you've won as long as you don't get knocked down then the fight magically going against you, that is straight up amateur shit. How is it even possible, did a judge adjust there cards at the end, is that even possible?

Listening to HOW they spoke to each other against in the ring the anger was real lol. making it more funnier.

Live scoring is a joke, imagine going into the third knowing that you've won as long as you don't get knocked down then the fight magically going against you, that is straight up amateur shit. How is it even possible, did a judge adjust there cards at the end, is that even possible?
Do you remember the second round scoring?

First was 4 for Abena and 1 for Tavares

Seriously, this is worse than just getting the decision wrong. If you are having open scoring and the corner is informed that you can win by just not getting knocked down it drastically effects the strategy of the fight.

At this point they just need to get rid of the open scoring if it's not accurate.

for who dont know, its the 3rd time that Rico will face gerges, he won the 2 fights when he was youngster,2009 and 2012

a 3rd fight almost 10 years later.

Seriously, this is worse than just getting the decision wrong. If you are having open scoring and the corner is informed that you can win by just not getting knocked down it drastically effects the strategy of the fight.

At this point they just need to get rid of the open scoring if it's not accurate.
Who did you have?

No. Both times.

Not sure if I want to put it in a third time (I actually had a credit on my one card that would have payed for most of he PPV price).
I wonder if there is some new EU regulation messing up the payments.

my mistake, Rico vs Gerges 2 was in 2011 and not 2009, it happened on Superkombat

I wonder how they scored the third round though and how were the total scores in the end?

i wonder what is going to happen in LW division, pretty much everyone left the ship

Who did you have?
It was a close fight honestly should have went another round, as Tavares was gaining steam in the second half of it. Doesn't really matter though as the open scoring had Abena winning the first two rounds. Tavares needed a knockdown.

i wonder what is going to happen in LW division, pretty much everyone left the ship

Without saying Glory very clearly positioned themselves different on the kickboxing market due to the competitive market with ONE joining it. Like K-1 very focussing on the lighter weights and SUPERKOMBAT focussing on the heavier weights, Glory will also focus more on the Heavier weights with the Heavyweight being their flagship it seems.

It was a close fight honestly should have went another round, as Tavares was gaining steam in the second half of it. Doesn't really matter though as the open scoring had Abena winning the first two rounds. Tavares needed a knockdown.

Can't believe they didn't even give us clarification about what went wrong, what a joke Glory is.

Maybe I am wrong tho and they will keep trying to be competitive on all weight classes, but for now it really seems like the upper message I wrote.

I wonder how they scored the third round though and how were the total scores in the end?
Ya strange that they don't announce it. We never got the final scorecard from the Plazibat vs Mahieddine fight from Glory 76 either.

Back