GLORY 77: Heavyweight Tournament and Three Title Fights, exclusive PPV on January 30th

Until he fights somebody really technical like Vakhitov (Kyshenko is upper) or a great mover like Adesanya.

Who would have thought? I expected more from Levin and Mineev to have the better career... These 3 were the top Russian kickboxers after Karaev many years ago, though Karaev and Mineev failed!
Well in the end he won a close fight and then put Israel out to the point he was put on oxygen to help recover.

Vakhitov let Pereira gassed out a little bit in the first minutes of that fight. Dont know if it will be enough.

I got way too high to score that fight. Looked close and back/forth to me. Great technical even fight.

Wrong decision, this is insane!

I wonder if it was that "balanced" round. Round 3, they scored 3-1 instead of 2-2!

I mean, it sucks, because overall Vakhitov did better. But that"s the system...

I think Potan won. The Russian didn’t actually land much outside of the low kicks.

I wonder if it was that "balanced" round. Round 3, they scored 3-1 instead of 2-2!

it was close could of gone either way its not a "wrong" decision

They will rematch, it was not a robbery. Just that a balanced round made the difference. Unfortunately this is the "system", you can look better but still you can lose 3 rounds and win only 2.

Their facial expression were great when the result was announced.
Perreira looked like he did not know what "new" meant

They’re prize fighters so they should chase the money. In the long run it’ll work out better for him
Well then why complain he went to fight lesser fighters (in regards to stand up) and make more money.

In the end Alex won a close fight and then put israel out.

Prize fighters - they're both making money and good on izzy for making the move but Alex is killing it in kickboxing, izzy not some much (but in MMA).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back