PBP GLORY 79: Collision 3, Sat. Oct. 23, 11:00 AM EST/8:00 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main event?

• Total voters
I'm happy for Joe here, especially since he's a fellow Canadian and Ontarian like myself but I'd rather see another Canadian like Varga or Marcus get it before Joe. He had a pretty short stint in GLORY and part of the reason why he's the first person in the Hall of Fame is because he's a company boy.

for 25k i spend 2 hours naked in the mid of the ring

3rd world country feelings :)

Valtellinni the first memeber of the Glory Hall of Fame. What a joke!!!

What about Aerts, Schilt or Bonjasky? WTF is Joe Valtellini? A commentator. Famous for losing against Nieky, who also retired him.

the awkwardness is making this pretty funny though. It doesn’t make any sense at all this belongs in a mock documentary.

bored-sleepy.gif

Just because they gave you this participation trophy Joseph doesn't mean you can name yourself with the likes of Hoost and Aerts etc etc.

Just because they gave you this participation trophy Joseph doesn't mean you can name yourself with the likes of Hoost and Aerts etc etc.
He's getting it because he's a company boy. That's the only reason. Tons of other guys on the roster with more accolades than Joe. That's not taking anything away from Joe and his accomplishments bu he just isn't on their level.

that is a worse comparison than this mismatch of Saki and McSweeny ends up being

if Saki shows up as half competitive as he used to be

Back