Glory 8 Tokyo fightcard

I think Kubo would've won anyway, to me he won the first round. Just sucks the low blow had to happen

I think a fresh Amrani would beat both Noiri and Kubo, id also like to see Harrison Noiri rematch as that was just getting good.

Commentators sucked.

Hope I never have to hear Ron Kruck again. Him and Quadros should be nowhere near this shit.

I think a fresh Amrani would beat both Noiri and Kubo
Kubo would probably frustrate Amrani as much as Lim did in their fight and I don't see him getting knocked down by Amrani either.

As for Noiri, the way he stood firm against Amrani was impressive.

Kubo would probably frustrate Amrani as much as Lim did in their fight and I don't see him getting knocked down by Amrani either.

As for Noiri, the way he stood firm against Amrani was impressive.

Possibly right regards Kubo, the fight would be a good one though.
Imo Amranis lay off and lack of ring time (not even1 full round before tonight since his comeback) then having fought extra rounds on the night showed in his performance vs Noiri.

Viva and Lowbrow right, I like Quadros but we need better announcers for Glory. Kieran Keddle and Vinny shoreman would be best

Please dear God no.....Those 2 are the absolute worst in all of kickboxing and that's an accomplishment considering how bad kickboxing commentators are.

Please, either Mike Schiavello (preferred) or Bas Rutten. All the rest are terrible.

Dear God please no Vinny Shoreman or Kieran Keddle they are terrible and can not call a fight down the middle. They are always picking one fighter and will only talk about that fighter and ignore the shots he takes espically if it is one of there retarded countrymen.

Yeah please no Shoreman or Keddle. The nicest of guys but they just aren't that good. Any other job they'd want to do at Glory sure but not behind the mic. Schiavello would most likely be BY FAR the best choice as he isn't complete dirt on the mic and actually knows something about kickboxing AND muay thai. Also he wouldn't need to compare everything to someone or something in mma as a crutch. Who knows what they'd need to do to get him though.

Last edited:
Big winners of the night - Utah Kubo and Classic Rock

Good event overall. Was really pulling for Noiri here but he came up just short. I hope he's able to have children in the future.

Big winners of the night - Utah Kubo and Classic Rock

Good event overall. Was really pulling for Noiri here but he came up just short. I hope he's able to have children in the future.

Who was Classic Rock? I don't recall that one.

Every time that guy said his name I was thinking "Utah get me twoboh" from Point Preak.

and to think I was missing another epic Ron Kruck mispronunciation lol
Lol.

Lebanier

Kruck was horrible. Would take Shamrock over him.

They really need at least one Kickboxer in the booth...

And please, NO MORE QUADROS POST FIGHT INTERVIEWS!

Horrible questions...

lol.

Lebanier

kruck was horrible. Would take shamrock over him.

They really need at least one kickboxer in the booth...

And please, no more quadros post fight interviews!

Horrible questions...

how tough was he?

how tough was he?
Lol

The shit he said to Kubo was the worst. Something along the lines of "I bet you hoped it wouldn't go like that?" Like what? ...winning the entire tournament? Even Utah Kubo was like WTF?

Quadros is a good dude but keep his Kevin Bacon lookin ass outta the ring...

Quadros seems like he tries, and seems like he's into it, but yeah, he isn't great. and kruck was fucking atrocious. I don't know, they need to find commentators who know the sport ( and the actual names of fighters) and can actually add something with the commentary. everyone they've used so far has been distracting or just said shit that sounds like it was pulled off of wikipedia.

Back