News GLORY Announces New Anti-Doping Initiatives

Smart move by GLORY?

• Total voters
When people on Instagram say steroids don't make a difference, it's all hard work and diet. Yeah right buddy. Keep injecting into your butt
In all fairness, Rico looks pretty suspect. Never failed any test but...

When people on Instagram say steroids don't make a difference, it's all hard work and diet. Yeah right buddy. Keep injecting into your butt
No results? You're just not training hard enough!

In all fairness, Rico looks pretty suspect. Never failed any test but...
As much as i dislike him nowadays, Rico is a freak of nature. I know him since he was about 18 years old, and he was already walking around on legs that will make any Belgium Draft horse jealous.
p5210082kz0.jpg

As much as i dislike him nowadays, Rico is a freak of nature. I know him since he was about 18 years old, and he was already walking around on legs that will make any Belgium Draft horse jealous.
p5210082kz0.jpg
Why do you dislike him? Assuming it's not too personal of a question.

As a kickboxing fan, my only issue with him is that his dominance has made the division stale. He's certainly not a devastating ko artist, but I've never thought he was boring to watch.

He is just so cringe. NOthing bad happend between us, but in the It's Showtime days he was always cool to me, always checking up on me how i was doing and always coming up for a chat. and when he became the Glory Champ and started hanging with the Hollywood crowd, he just felt to important to say hello when we ran in to each other, and just started to act like he doesnt know me at all.
thats all, nothing terrible, just, he is so fake, and only is interessted in people that he can benefit of. Even the way he just treated his ex girlfriend, after the fame, he just openly flirted with celebrity woman, complete lack of respect to the mother of his kids.

He is just so cringe. NOthing bad happend between us, but in the It's Showtime days he was always cool to me, always checking up on me how i was doing and always coming up for a chat. and when he became the Glory Champ and started hanging with the Hollywood crowd, he just felt to important to say hello when we ran in to each other, and just started to act like he doesnt know me at all.
thats all, nothing terrible, just, he is so fake, and only is interessted in people that he can benefit of. Even the way he just treated his ex girlfriend, after the fame, he just openly flirted with celebrity woman, complete lack of respect to the mother of his kids.
That doesn't surprise, but I'm sorry to hear it all the same.

Back