UFC’s Anti-Doping Program to be Overseen by Drug Free Sport International with the Help of George Piro

This all day.

Fuckin sherdog is getting overrun by conspiracy theory fuckwits.

This also isn't news, this agency and former agent were literally announced when the USADA breakup came to light, most of the stooges here just ignored it because it didn't play to their "omg they'll all be doing steroids and crack" nonsensical narrative drummed up by some basement dwelling orange belt.

lol if the guy who runs it actually trains at ATT, then that's not conspiracy theory, that's pure and simple conflict of interest.

And the fact that "it isn't news" is irrelevant, who gives a shit if you already knew about it?

I thought it said "To be Overseen by Overeem"

giphy.gif

<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

The whole George Piro thing really rubs me the wrong way.
How is it relevant that the guy questioned Saddam Hussein? Right, it isn't.
They try to make it sound like that's proof for his integrity, yet it doesn't proof anything in the first place. If anything that should make one doubt his integrity. He once was a federal agent. Now he isn't. I have a hard time believing that on a personal level overseeing a doping committee would be considered a higher cause than questioning human rights abusing dictators. Which makes me assume that he chose that current job just for monetary reasons, which would directly contradict the premise that he acts out of purest integrity.

The SD news report states that he trains at ATT in Florida. I'm not running an Anti-Doping organization, but that sounds like a conflict of interest to me. That's one of the most represented gyms in MMA.
shhhhh, just enjoy the new USADA-less era. Finally, MMA will be great again.

The UFC voluntarily enrolled in USADA because of the on going lawsuits against them. They had unions breathing down their necks with litigation. The last thing they wanted was for these alleged claims that they weren't looking out for fighters safety to gain more traction.

A drug free sport might be at the bottom of the list of every major sport. Money always comes first and they won't intentionally self-sabotage themselves.

Last edited:
Gotta get that viewership up. I think 2023 is the first year they never officially announced sales from any PPVs.

The whole George Piro thing really rubs me the wrong way.
How is it relevant that the guy questioned Saddam Hussein? Right, it isn't.
They try to make it sound like that's proof for his integrity, yet it doesn't proof anything in the first place. If anything that should make one doubt his integrity. He once was a federal agent. Now he isn't. I have a hard time believing that on a personal level overseeing a doping committee would be considered a higher cause than questioning human rights abusing dictators. Which makes me assume that he chose that current job just for monetary reasons, which would directly contradict the premise that he acts out of purest integrity.

The SD news report states that he trains at ATT in Florida. I'm not running an Anti-Doping organization, but that sounds like a conflict of interest to me. That's one of the most represented gyms in MMA.
Ur making more assumptions than the original assumption you assumed

Gotta get that viewership up. I think 2023 is the first year they never officially announced sales from any PPVs.

They haven't been announcing PPV buys his whole time during the ESPN era. Pretty sure any numbers we've seen out there are just estimates & nothing put out there by either UFC or ESPN.

First search on Google is a stream nearly every PPV, why would you pay anymore. They should just go to an increased price on Fightpass with half the fightpass cards being beaten than PPVs these days. Nobody wants to pay for 3 good fights, a top 15 Women's fight and a LHW ranked opener. I also hate when they put two titles on 1 card.

First search on Google is a stream nearly every PPV, why would you pay anymore. They should just go to an increased price on Fightpass with half the fightpass cards being beaten than PPVs these days. Nobody wants to pay for 3 good fights, a top 15 Women's fight and a LHW ranked opener. I also hate when they put two titles on 1 card.

I haven't bought a PPV in years. I'd probably pay for a monthly subscription if they included all the events. I guess they put 2 titles on 1 card when they know 1 of the title fights is not worthy of being a headliner. Like FlyW or BW or most WMMA.

I thought it said "To be Overseen by Overeem"

giphy.gif

<{hughesimpress}><36><{cruzshake}>

Same here, may as well have been. USAaDAna was a joke anyway let’s not pretend that the UFC is not going the route of basically allowing it all (more then they did before)

Last edited:
Back