Glutes for the Slutes Squat/overhead press Competition

Hmm... dead bench tourney

Also who won this thing? I have my six dollar out back gift card ready to go
I dunno. You won the press and I won the squat I believe. And you had more total weight added across both lifts.

I dunno. You won the press and I won the squat I believe. And you had more total weight added across both lifts.
We should get a stupid T-shirt made to exchange. Sherdog lifting champ

Bench is around 350-360 and deadlift is untestable until my groin heals. Been pulling conventional though and can probably hit 540-550. Sumo would be more than that but who knows what. We just have to set a date

hats off to you guys. great thread.

cheers

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif

Bench is around 350-360 and deadlift is untestable until my groin heals. Been pulling conventional though and can probably hit 540-550. Sumo would be more than that but who knows what. We just have to set a date
How much weight did you add between the two lifts? Even if he only takes the 600lbs squat, that’s 55lbs plus 2.5lbs making the total 57.5lbs

How much weight did you add between the two lifts? Even if he only takes the 600lbs squat, that’s 55lbs plus 2.5lbs making the total 57.5lbs
He wrote 220 for press. That should be 225. So 30 on squat and 25 on press.

There’s still 36 hours left to submit final totals. I’ll be filming my lifts later today (probably no change).

Looking like deadshot is gonna walk away with squat and overall, and cincy with overhead, unless a dark horse shows up!

I’ll reconfirm winners on Sunday, but winners for squat, press, and overall each get a custom t-shift. Overall gets a bottle of alcohol too, plus cincy’s giftcard

Let this be a lesson to all you guys who lift double what I lift. Lack of mobility = poor form = injuries = no progress. Cleaned up my shit in the past month and a half, haven’t even worked out really, and just set a 20lbs squat PR and a 5lbs OHP PR.

If I only I knew this at the start of the competition lol. Ah well. Next year ;)

335lbs squat

150lbs OHP

Congrats to all the competitors. Lots of big numbers and prs for a lot of people. @pokerandbeer Guess you're full of shit again...Didn't back up a single thing you said about your lifting.

Never thought I’d see a 600lbs squat but you guys pushed me through. Thanks, Sherbros.

Had to lay off anything but front squats because of tweaking my back a month ago, it's getting better all the time but I'm not at the PR stage atm.

Impressive work @deadshot138

Just hit conventional diddly for a really shitty beltless triple with 550#. Last rep was hitched to high hell.

how do i send my reward in?

Also going to toss up a dead bench comp shortly

Could do all 4 lifts honestly

I’ll need an address/shirt size from yourself and @deadshot138 for prizes, as well as a liquor for deadshot. Slide into my DM’s boys.

I'm totally down for push/pull comp or a 4 lift comp.
I like the idea of giving away prizes. I'm throwing my swole o'clock Adonis watch in the pot. Won it a couple years ago when I broke the hardcore powerlifting deadlift record. Don't wear watches and it's too big for my dainty wrists. Never worn, still has the plastic on it. Just hope some asshole like @pokerandbeer doesn't win it.
Adonis5_650x.png

I'm totally down for push/pull comp or a 4 lift comp.
I like the idea of giving away prizes. I'm throwing my swole o'clock Adonis watch in the pot. Won it a couple years ago when I broke the hardcore powerlifting deadlift record. Don't wear watches and it's too big for my dainty wrists. Never worn, still has the plastic on it. Just hope some asshole like @pokerandbeer doesn't win it.
View attachment 481621
@cincymma79 and I will make sure the watch ends up in good hands.

Back