GMO babies, modifying DNA.....

What do you mean by that? How does it relate?

The "Days of Noah" refers to the pre-flood world that Noah lived in. The Bible says the world will be like it was in those days leading up to the return of Jesus. One of the things going on during the days of Noah was genetic/dna modification and manipulation. They were creating clones, monsters, and hybrid creatures during that time.

The "Days of Noah" refers to the pre-flood world that Noah lived in. The Bible says the world will be like it was in those days leading up to the return of Jesus. One of the things going on during the days of Noah was genetic/dna modification and manipulation. They were creating clones, monsters, and hybrid creatures during that time.
<Huh2>

@ShinkanPo

Can't wait for the genetically modified UFC division, real freak show fights..
Novitsky be like “you can be genetically altered at birth... but watch out for them protein shakes”.

Doesn't the scientific community still consider the major part of a DNA string to be more or less junk?

I don't trust that modern science have human DNA nailed down yet, not a chance. It's also a massive pandoras box to open. Just think of all people on this planet that can't stand that other people appear to be better than them in their own eyes.

This will end horribly if tried, calling it now.

Please...Please....show me where it says this in the Bible....or site your sources sir. Please?

When, or if, we actually do start genetically modifying fetuses we will truly deserve our eventual extinction.

Even if the genetic modifications are to to prevent certain diseases, or malformations?

Lol wut?

I'm going to need a source for this.

Bloodworth was clearly one of the failed GMO babies.

It%2527s+Alive+Baby.jpg

On the plus side it's his best bet at producing offspring with an IQ over 60.

Unless he fucks the female equivalent of stephen hawking.

Which is unlikely.

And also not a guaranteed to increase the IQ off their offspring all the way up to 60

Last edited:
the arms race is going to turn into a penis race.

Is it too late to edit my DNA?

This assumes we are a capitalist society.

To reach a post resource scarcity economy, capitalism will have to die. It just isn't efficient enough in distributing resources to achieve post resource scarcity.

Capitalism is too successful in efficiency of production.

These 2 things combined ensure capitalism's death.

There will never be any such thing as a "post resource scarcity economy".

That phrase is just a sales pitch for people trying to push Marxism.

In one way or another, resources will always have scarcity issues.

It's one of the fundamental reasons we need the discipline of economics:

Resources are finite, desires have the potential to be infinite.

So long as even one resource remains finite, the need for a capitalist pricing mechanism remains.

For the purpose of this conversation we are just going to assume that the flood happened, and that the earth is way older than 6000 years. Do you think that the people of that time were as technologically advanced as we are now? Or were they using other methods to modify genetics? If so why were they unable to use giant boat such as the aircraft carriers that we have today?

I always figured in the future that science would be using endogenous retroviruses to edit the DNA of peoples offspring.

ERV insertion can cause drastically different changes to a DNA set in one generation.

Some scientists believe that ERV insertion explains certain evolution events better than current theory.

One example that I read about how dramatic a change of ERV insertion could be into a human genome was the example of skin color. A gene could potentially be introduced through an ERV insertion that allows your offspring to literally choose their skin color in the same manner that a chameleon does.

The people posting on this forum, and the children they are having may be the last generations of genetically unaltered humans.

If you found out that your great-grandchildren were genetically altered in some significant way, would you still love them? I know I would, but I know that's a very serious question for quite a few people.

Please...Please....show me where it says this in the Bible....or site your sources sir. Please?

Lol wut?

I'm going to need a source for this.

18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men(fallen angels) in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals. - Book of Jasher 4:18

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God(fallen angels) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. - Genesis 6:4

They [Fallen Angels and Nephilim] began to sin [have sex] against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood - Book of Enoch

18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men(fallen angels) in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals. - Book of Jasher 4:18

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God(fallen angels) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. - Genesis 6:4

They [Fallen Angels and Nephilim] began to sin [have sex] against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood - Book of Enoch

Jasher was a forgery was it not?

Back