Go-to cheat meals

The concept of a cheat meal is terrible and the idea of a cheat day is just stupid. it fucks up your blood sugar and messes with your mind. A moderate amount of something like ice cream is fine but downing an entire pizza once a week is just retarded and probably a sign of low discipline and multiple poor life decisions.

This
If you're active and lift your probably gonna need 3000 calories a day (dependant on your wants and goals)
You can fit dirty food in there easily if you know how to track calories
The whole term of diet is way to sell shit imo
Everything in moderation works

My go to healthy meal after weeks of cheat meals is probably grilled chicken and veg.

beer and pizza. jamaican beef patties. chips/french fries.

Pizza for me, has to be good pizza though.

Cheating for me at the moment is once every few weeks.

Almost fried anything. If it ain't fried, I ask for it to be fried.

Other combo is poutine, wings and beer.

I make a 10oz hamburger with carmalized onions and onion rigs, then make some carne Asada taco's, then order a pepperoni pizza. Once all my food is finished cooking or has been delivered I eat

Train six days a week and on Sunday I like to get 2 lentil samosas and douce them in hot sauce. That's my cheat meal.

I have been vegan over a year now. So while these samosas in particular are still vegan they are the only thing I get oils from. Canola oil is in the pastry so to me that's a big cheat

Back