Media GOAT MMA Music? (V1 - Promotional Edition)

GOAT MMA Promotional Music?

• Total voters

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Its time to resolve a mater of great significance..

Which promotional MMA music reigns supreme? GOAT Walkout will be for another thread, this is about promotion-made tunes.

Here are your options.

Pride Opening Theme

Pride Winners Theme

SEG Theme (UFC 5 Onwards)

Stemm - Face the Pain (UFC Theme during the )

New UFC Montage Theme

btjZh83.gif

Anything I forgot let me know and I'll add it.

Last edited:
UFC 1 Walkout Music

UFC Gladiator Theme (This counts)

The Original Ultimate Fighter Theme

Old "ah-ah" "Tale Of The Tape" theme

New Hard Rock "Tale Of The Tape" theme

hulk-hogan-guitar.gif

Last edited:
Pride Shockwave "Last Man Standing" intro

Fedor's "Final Boss" Theme

Strikeforce Intro

Rampage Walkout

Mask/Vanilla Ice UFC 43 Chuck Liddell Walkout

Disclaimer: I couldn't find the new TUF theme, the only walkouts I put there were Fedor/Chuck/Rampage's because they were unique... I might do another poll for best walkout..

<5>

Last edited:
They tried to break us...LOOKS LIKE THEY'LL TRY AGAINNNNNN...
and in the background you hear MIRRRRRRRRRRRRCO CRO COPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...and all these flamethrowers everywhere

The PRIDE opening theme and Face the Pain are some quality throwbacks that always got me pumped for cards.

Unpopular, but some recent entrances I’ve dug recently are:

Cyborg walking out to UPPEROOM in her last Bellator fight:

And Uncle Creepy walking out to the acoustic version of Gorgeous in his last fight in RIZIN:

I don’t know if it’s top anything, but very few fighters have picked a more fitting song than Jon Jones when he used to walk out to “Angry Johnny” and then actually fight with violent rage.

Last edited:
Have to put Wand's Sandstorm.
Gonna make another thread for walkouts using other people's tunes - the ones I did here were promotional only specials.

So many to choose from there - Uriah Faber, Anderson, Jones, Ronda, Frankie, Forrest, Rashad, Wanderlei, Jim Miller, and many more all have instantly memorable walkouts...

The PRIDE opening theme and Face the Pain are some quality throwbacks that always got me pumped for cards.

Unpopular, but some recent entrances I’ve dug recently are:

Cyborg walking out to UPPEROOM in her last Bellator fight:

And Uncle Creepy walking out to the acoustic version of Gorgeous in his last fight in RIZIN:

If you loved that, you’d love Dariush walking out to “Still Rolling Stones” by Lauren Daigle when he fought Tony.

Back