Media GOAT MMA Music? (V1 - Promotional Edition)

GOAT MMA Promotional Music?

• Total voters
This was a seminal moment for me

I'm not wild on anime, but this was cool as shit - gave the feel of scouting for random talent; Russian soldiers, american brawlers - proper street fighter style, along with a super cheesy "futuristic" rock song, combined with the fact inwas on MDMA at the time, it hit me like a ton of bricks... Never been so amped for a show.

I wish I was that age again.

Since we're also doing best fighter entrances this is originally got me backk in the sport with along with TUF. I watched the first couple UFCs, but watching Royce go full chick fight and pulling Kimo's hair was lame. Then randomly was at a friend's house when they were watching UFC 52 and felt like the WWE with real fighting. Now it's back to being lame.

Keep these coming - the walkout thread is next.

Feel like i made a bit of a confusing mess with this one by adding Rampage/Mirko/Fedor.

Super Fight League theme, obviously. Without a close second.

Pride opening theme, Fedor and Cro Cop walkout music

Nothing gives me more goosebumps while watching MMA (or in this case rewatching)

Yeah cos none of those guys liked money at all back then. They fought for free and did it for the fans.
They sure as hell were not the whiney bitches of today about money. They also would fight who ever when ever, no picking and choosing who the they fight to give them an upper hand. They weren't expecting to get Conor paydays, they did it because they liked the competition. 50 to 100k was huge to these guys back then.

They sure as hell were not the whiney bitches of today about money. They also would fight who ever when ever, no picking and choosing who the they fight to give them an upper hand. They weren't expecting to get Conor paydays, they did it because they liked the competition. 50 to 100k was huge to these guys back then.
So they were basically Dana white's slaves more then than now?

Pride opening theme, Fedor and Cro Cop walkout music

Nothing gives me more goosebumps while watching MMA (or in this case rewatching)
The USA dvds for pride never played Wandy and Crocop's music and their entrances were never shown,or almost never shown because of the copyright. Most people had to be told that Mirko's theme was bad boys cos youd never know it otherwise.

So they were basically Dana white's slaves more then than now?
Call it what you want my man. His top guys lived pretty damn good. I've seen Chucks house in SLO, he came a long way from throwing my drunk ass out of a bar in the early 2000s. If people don't like a contract don't f'n sign it. Pretty simple. If you do sign it don't cry about it.

Face the pain for me. Pride theme close second, even though it's definitely the better tune. I got into MMA just around the time Pride was dissolving..

Fighter walkout song I'd pick Wandy's Sandstorm, eventough I don't like the tune.

Josh Barnett's made the list is because it's the best song by far, but was the moment really that memorable?

Pretty simple. If you do sign it don't cry about it.
Or they can try to make more money,like everyone else who get an advantageous position tries to do.

It actually does work if youve got the leverage. You gotta take it. Just like knockin someone out or submitting em,you got to fight also to get what you feel you deserve,otherwise youll make the same pay forever.

In so far as walk out music goes I thought these two were pretty good...
Anderson - Ain't No Sunshine
Hughes - Country Boy Can Survive
I'd like to see Anderson hand this over to Chuckie. His current form deserves it imo

The USA dvds for pride never played Wandy and Crocop's music and their entrances were never shown,or almost never shown because of the copyright. Most people had to be told that Mirko's theme was bad boys cos youd never know it otherwise.
Strange that the USA dvd's were cut like that. Wandy's Sandstorm was also pretty wild because you knew someone would get facestomped in a couple of minutes :) also, it's Wild Boys (not bad boys) ;)

Strange that the USA dvd's were cut like that. Wandy's Sandstorm was also pretty wild because you knew someone would get facestomped in a couple of minutes :) also, it's Wild Boys (not bad boys) ;)
yeah I knew something was off hahha

Face the pain for me. Pride theme close second, even though it's definitely the better tune. I got into MMA just around the time Pride was dissolving..

Fighter walkout song I'd pick Wandy's Sandstorm, eventough I don't like the tune.

Josh Barnett's made the list is because it's the best song by far, but was the moment really that memorable?
I was tricked into adding the Barnett... I think...

Walkouts are coming next. This was really a covert "face the pain" vs pride theme, and a "bring back the "ah-oh" TOTT music and the Gladiator thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back