GODZILLA II: KING OF THE MONSTERS (Final Trailer; First Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest I liked this trailer but the MCU held off of Avengers 4 and Captain Marvel trailers . Those will probably be hyped
Sure. But even if those were shown, Godzilla is third, with a huge gap between the top three and the rest. Not really what I expected. Godzilla never gets the love he deserves.

Sure. But even if those were shown, Godzilla is third, with a huge gap between the top three and the rest. Not really what I expected. Godzilla never gets the love he deserves.
It's an excellent trailer. The MUTOs in part 1 were nameless cans. This Trailer had all the Icons and most people at Comic Con know and like Millie Bobby Brown

It's an excellent trailer. The MUTOs in part 1 were nameless cans. This Trailer had all the Icons and most people at Comic Con know and like Millie Bobby Brown
I've been seeing all over the internet that people loved that trailer. I thought the music would turn some people off, but I've been reading a lot of people loved it and thought it added to the hype of the trailer (haven't been really reading that here).

Check this out:

I'd like to shake the hand of whoever edited that shit.

I've been seeing all over the internet that people loved that trailer. I thought the music would turn some people off, but I've been reading a lot of people loved it and thought it added to the hype of the trailer (haven't been really reading that here).

Check this out:

I'd like to shake the hand of whoever edited that shit.

A lot of people here complaining around the Music. I liked it starts to get hopeful and bright when it's switches to Motrha then gets ominous at the end.

A lot of people here complaining around the Music. I liked it starts to get hopeful and bright when it's switches to Motrha then gets ominous at the end.
Yeah, I liked the music. Effective

Pass key for crimson level clearance at monarchsciences.com

You're welcome.

My thing hasn’t been working. Thanks love
You gotta go to each open site on the map and put the key in until it works. For me it worked after I went to the last open site.

Update: October 23, 2018

New Image from GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS Features King Ghidorah's Gigantic Foot

9s5w10.jpg

When is this actually getting released?

Update: December 10, 2018

New Theatrical Poster for GODZILLA: KING OF MONSTERS; New Trailer to Drop Today

DuCorfeW0AA_Not.jpg

Hope this trailer gets rid of that shit music and anime feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back