Going to ufc machida vs rockhold, any tips i should know for my first event?

Hey guys, I'm going to my first live event in a few weeks and I'm wondering if there is anything i should know about, or how i can make my first live event as enjoyable as possible?

dont make bets.... we all know you never pay your debt lol

Prepare for hardcore bro culture. Expect half the guys to think (see: pretend) they belong in the cage.

You're going to Newark, NJ.

Don't wander around the neighborhood.

I think there's a restaurant/bar or 2 right near the Prudential, like right across the street. Go there if you need to eat beforehand.

If you're taking the train, the train station is real close, only about 2 blocks away, so it's a safe walk with all the other fans also walking.

Don't waste any money on any UFC crap (shirts or anything else). You'll look dumb wearing it, and Dana White has enough money.

If you don't have good seats, be ready to just be staring at the screens all night.

Don't pull your wang out during the VanZant fight.

I smoked a fat joint with 4 of my friends on top of the prudential center last time I went. Just climb the stairs to the roof. Security sucks don't worry. Get high, son.

this is a good one to see live! lucky! have a great time. :D

Bring your own booze, get nice and stoned beforehand but make sure you take in a few edibles for maintenance. Also, get there in time to watch every fucking fight! This is always true but especially for your first live event.

Back