Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

I remember when the drones fought us on even this obviousness.

I almost want to go back and make a note of every idiot who doubted it was a lab leak, favoring the official (and obviously false) narrative.

If you did that, you're essentially one of the bad guys. It'd be a clear indicator, or a form of a litmus test, for who is a willing government minion.
Haha, I didn't care where it came from I just cared given my medical history (don't anyone pretend you know better than my experts) that I was going to leave husband a widower and scared for my newly widowed step-dad who due to lock down didn't have any human contact other than the supermarket delivery person.

Lucky enough if it happens again neither of us have to go out of the door to work and can just get shopping delivered once a week. Our kitties are indoor cats so they're not going to catch it from strays :D

Oddly enough Pfizer just purchased a company that treats aggressive cancers. Paid 43 billion for a company whos turnover is approximately 2 billion, little bit above the 2 to 3 times the net profit most small businesses run off. Almost like they forsee a strong cancer market around the corner.

In other completely unrelated other news ANOTHER lab hs found parts of the SV40 virus. This is a gene editing tool that is a promotor for gene expression, one thing it definitely promotes is cancer. This is why its used in animal trials on cancers, they use it to create tumours in the test subjects, I mean animals.

"Japanese professor Murakami of Tokyo University of Science makes an astonishing finding.

Pfizer's jab contains the SV40 sequence which is known as a promoter of the cancer virus.

The SV40 sequence is completely unnecessary to produce the mRNA"

Haha, I didn't care where it came from I just cared given my medical history (don't anyone pretend you know better than my experts) that I was going to leave husband a widower and scared for my newly widowed step-dad who due to lock down didn't have any human contact other than the supermarket delivery person.

Lucky enough if it happens again neither of us have to go out of the door to work and can just get shopping delivered once a week. Our kitties are indoor cats so they're not going to catch it from strays :D

All you had to do, most likely, was clean up your diet and take a few over the counter supplements - something you should still be doing anyway. But I could be wrong, I don't know the particulars of your condition.

You should be careful which experts you trust, either way.

Glad you guys are all doing well.

Reactions: mon

I'm not gonna pretend I know anything about your personal situation but surely you realize that making an appeal to authority in the case of the scamdemic is quite ironic, right?

I'm not gonna pretend I know anything about your personal situation but surely you realize that making an appeal to authority in the case of the scamdemic is quite ironic, right?

Trust me, just don't. This is the chick that stated she'd strip 5 years off every human being if she could just have her pre covid social life back.

Her back story is while shaming, cajoling, arguing for people to get vaxxed she only had 2 and the second was October or so 2021. ALL are so under cooked and none can explain the behaviours that don't match their shril shilling and every single one of them immediately left this thread when this was highlighted.

When pressed she'll state her "authority" and when you supply an authority or even one of the authorities in the field she'll call her pet Smurfs.

This is an example of THE science -

"Experts Claim 'Heart Failure Pandemic' On Its Way
New Report From Japan Fails to Look at Vaccines"

Nothing like confirmation bias that is basically fraud

It'll start at the murder of us, this isn't conjecture or a story made up this is exactly what happened for some. I hope a lot of the lurking honkers listen to this because the least you lot can do is show the tortured the respect of understanding what your weaknesses did.
The people aware will already know this because they could critically think and they kept enough of an open mind to question.

Starts at the murder by malfeasance.

This gives a 2nd hand account of a Media's insiders weaponisation of the media against the nail that sticks out. It's worth noting because the media is as complicit as the Governments and public servants in the killing fields.

Remember that the actual fatality rate across all age groups evened out was statistically nothing and in thw height of the "pandemic" the average age of death from/WITH covid in Australia was a year above the average age of death 84 vs 83 iirc.

So we gave a year of life to an old frail almost lost soul at the expense of children. Not just children but babies and young adults.

"In memory of the children who "died suddenly" in the USA and Canada in 2023: Children 2-10
This is the third of four posts on the staggering number of child deaths in North America this year"

"In memory of the children who "died suddenly" in the USA and Canada in 2023: Children 11-20
This is the last of four posts on the staggering number of child deaths in North America this year"

Are you saying I shouldn't have trusted my medical professionals or just being funny, haha.

It'll start at the murder of us, this isn't conjecture or a story made up this is exactly what happened for some. I hope a lot of the lurking honkers listen to this because the least you lot can do is show the tortured the respect of understanding what your weaknesses did.
The people aware will already know this because they could critically think and they kept enough of an open mind to question.

Starts at the murder by malfeasance.

This gives a 2nd hand account of a Media's insiders weaponisation of the media against the nail that sticks out. It's worth noting because the media is as complicit as the Governments and public servants in the killing fields.

1 hour 55 minutes? You watched this?

"Heart failure pandemic". Like you can catch heart failure off someone else. It's fucking ridiculous the shite they're spewing to try and cover their tracks.
Who is "they" and what tracks are they covering?

LMAO @ this fucking thread

Who is "they" and what tracks are they covering?

LMAO @ this fucking thread

So obviously you're up to date, whats that 7 or is it 8?

Before you ran off you were the most vaxxed at 4 iirc. Remember, you ran off blouse in disarray when the questions were forced on you.

How many?
When was your last?
Why aren't you up to date on your shots?

Simple questions to answer yet you ALL disappeared almost immediately upon this line of thought. You all know that there is no reasonable explanation for the intention behind your behaviours.

Last edited:
If I could sing it'd be the sounds of silence.....

2023 Year in Review - @Kevin_McKernan

Kevin McKernan's June 15, 2023 presentation to the FDA regarding the contamination of the Pfizer vaccine with the presence of an SV40 promoter partial sequence.

His work has since been duplicated multiple times by other independent research scientists and may explain the increased turbo cancers of the vaccinated.

This SV40 partial promoter sequence was not disclosed in Pfizer’s submission to the regulators.

“It’s used in gene therapies,” explains McKernan, referring to scientific work out of Rochester University which shows that the SV40 promoter is “effective at getting DNA into the nucleus, which is what you need to make gene therapy work.” urmc.rochester.edu/labs/dean/proj…
Pictured: Slides from Kevin McKernan’s presentation to the FDA, 15 June 2023.

Are you saying I shouldn't have trusted my medical professionals or just being funny, haha.

Medical Professionals also pushed
- Opioids
- Interferon (killed my dad)
- Vioxx
- Misc Pfizer Drugs after getting kickbacks ($3 Billion fine to Pfizer for payments to doctors & failing to disclose major side effects)

If you're trust isn't somewhat compromised by the medical industry, then you're not paying attention. Pfizer has been fined over $10 Billion over false claims and kickbacks

Your doctor is just parroting what he's been told to say or risk losing their license.

Not saying the vaccines aren't right for some people, maybe perfectly fine for you in your case with health issues. But its criminal that the industry continues to push the vaccine on young healthy adults and kids who have virtually zero risk from Covid.

Back