Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Medical Professionals also pushed
- Opioids
- Interferon (killed my dad)
- Vioxx
- Misc Pfizer Drugs after getting kickbacks ($3 Billion fine to Pfizer for payments to doctors & failing to disclose major side effects)

If you're trust isn't somewhat compromised by the medical industry, then you're not paying attention. Pfizer has been fined over $10 Billion over false claims and kickbacks

Your doctor is just parroting what he's been told to say or risk losing their license.

Not saying the vaccines aren't right for some people, maybe perfectly fine for you in your case with health issues. But its criminal that the industry continues to push the vaccine on young healthy adults and kids who have virtually zero risk from Covid.

Its a good post but I have to disagree with "Not saying the vaccines aren't right for some people" especially for the covid vaxx.

You're 100% correct, they shut up or get badly punished and thats IF they even think about it. They follow THE science and it's so corrupted it couldn't be considered a pedo priests dogma

Last edited:

"Vaccines

COVID-19 Vaccines Linked to Increased Risk of Swollen Lymph Nodes in Children: Study. The Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines in children aged 12 and up were linked to increased risks of severe allergic shock, lymphadenopathy, and heart inflammation, according to the paper. Researchers included people as old as 19. In subanalyses, increased risks of acute appendicitis, epilepsy, and convulsions were also detected.;"

So, anyone know what cancer battling stocks I can invest in? Health-related stocks aren't really my avenue but looks like I'll have to dig in.

I'd be more worried about the war (both civil and international) thats brewing. America is being invaded by illegals and there are a hell of a lot of Russian and Chinese crossing the border. Your president has sold out your country and forced the vast majority of servicemen and women to be injected with a bioweapon that your greatest threat helped design, test, manufactured and distribute.

This hit the underground news over the weekend and it's real, these soldiers are taking a massive risk and for good reason. Treason

"Military Officers Seek Accountability
Open letter to American people about criminal COVID-19 vaccine mandate"

"This morning a friend in the US Marine Corps sent me a copy of a document titled “An Open Letter to the American People from Signatories of this Declaration of Military Accountability” signed by several ranking military officers. Though I’m far from sure about it, I suspect that such an open letter to the American people, authored by military officers expressing their grievances about the conduct of senior commanders, may be unprecedented in U.S. history. Even if it’s not unprecedented, it’s certainly extraordinary.

The opening paragraphs strike me as bold, honest, and patriotic:

In the course of human events it sometimes becomes necessary to admonish the lawless, encourage the fainthearted, and strengthen the weak. We have reached just such a time in our history. The affairs of our nation are now steeped in avaricious corruption and our once stalwart institutions, including the Dept of Defense, are failing to fulfill the moral obligations upon which they were founded. Standing upon our natural and constitutional rights, we hereby apprise the American people that we have exhausted all internal efforts to rectify recent criminal activity within the Armed Forces.

In the Declaration of Independence our founding fathers sought separation. We seek no separation, but through this letter and the efforts we pledge herein, we pursue restoration through accountability. We intend to rebuild trust and restore the rule of law, particularly within the Armed Forces. Ultimately, we strive to once again become a moral people, restoring our nation, and making it again worthy of the great gift of liberty won by the colonial-era American people.

While implementing the COVID-19 vaccine mandate, military leaders broke the law, trampled constitutional rights, denied informed consent, permitted unwilling medical experimentation, and suppressed the free exercise of religion. Service members and families were significantly harmed by these actions. Their suffering continues to be felt financially, emotionally, and physically. Some service members became part of our ever-growing veteran homeless population, some developed debilitating vaccine injuries, and some even lost their lives. In an apparent attempt to avoid accountability, military leaders are continuing to ignore our communications regarding these injuries and the laws that were broken.

Consider that SARS-CoV-2, the causative agent of COVID-19, was created in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is controlled by the Chinese Communist Party and its military.

Now consider that the injections known as "COVID-19 vaccines” contain genetic material that induces the body to produce, in uncontrolled quantities, the lethal foreign spike protein of this virus, produced in this lab that belongs to a foreign power that is widely regarded as a strategic adversary of the United States.

Why was the United States government so insistent that all servicemen and women receive these shots—even young and fit ones at little to no risk from severe COVID-19?"

So, I charge 300% the going rate for pure blood considering my high level of fitness, health, and age. 350% I charge during peak season.

The Surgeon General outlined concerns regarding nucleic acid contaminants in the approved Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, particularly in the presence of lipid nanoparticle complexes, and Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA

Lipid nanoparticles are an efficient vehicle for delivery of the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccines into human cells and may therefore be an equally efficient vehicle for delivering contaminant DNA into human cells.

In 2007, the FDA published guidance on regulatory limits for DNA vaccines.In this Guidance for Industry, the FDA outlines important considerations for vaccines that use novel methods of delivery regarding DNA integration, specifically:

• DNA integration could theoretically impact a human’s oncogenes – the genes which can transform a healthy cell into a cancerous cell.
  • The Guidance for Industry discusses biodistribution of DNA vaccines and how such integration could affect unintended parts of the body including blood, heart, brain, liver, kidney, bone marrow, ovaries/testes, lung, draining lymph nodes, spleen, the site of administration and subcutis at injection site.
On December 14, 2023, the FDA provided a written response providing no evidence that DNA integration assessments have been conducted to address risks outlined by the
exit disclaimer icon
FDA themselves in 2007.

Well, considering that 43 Billion Pfizer cancer research purchase and closer last month, my conspiracy theory eyebrow is raising the rates to 400% per pint. Get your discount while you can.

In all seriousness, blood donations are likely going to be a shit show from now on. Given all the things which have already gone wrong with the clot shots, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if blood from vaccinated donors causes all sorts of problems when it's transfused. I sure as hell don't want blood with spike proteins and mRNA/DNA junk getting into my pristine body.

In all seriousness, blood donations are likely going to be a shit show from now on. Given all the things which have already gone wrong with the clot shots, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if blood from vaccinated donors causes all sorts of problems when it's transfused. I sure as hell don't want blood with spike proteins and mRNA/DNA junk getting into my pristine body.

Gotta walk in there like "I'll only accept uncontaminated blood". When the nurse asks what you mean, you blow her mind.

I'm only half joking. <21>

From little things big things grow.

"200 Servicemembers Demand Military Leadership Be Court-Martialed for Forced "Experimentation" on Troops
At the same time, health insurers begin declining coverage for injuries caused by "declared and undeclared wars..."

SASHA LATYPOVA
3 JAN 2024"

Like I said in the border thread, lol anyone that believes this isn't planned.

"I think this points to a few things, many of them are circular. For example, the "Blob" (I refuse to call it elite) has been planning and predictively programming civil war, insurrection, etc. for quite some time. So, part of them believe the programming, part of them is actively planning the armed conflicts, and this percolated to the large health insurers.

I also believe both federal government and some states such as CA (Newsom) are importing a mercenary army(ies) through the open southern border. There are some reports that they are being imported from far off places such as China - my guess is that recent Xi visit to CA might have had something to do with this. If it is true that China did not use mRNA injections, then maybe they were planning to use their excess male population as mercenary soldiers for sale.

There may be currently 1.5 M to 5M mercenary soldiers already inside the US based on estimates from commentators on the open border situation. For example, Michael Yon has been reporting on this issue:"

Gotta walk in there like "I'll only accept uncontaminated blood". When the nurse asks what you mean, you blow her mind.

I'm only half joking. <21>
This does kind of scare me. If I needed blood, none of the unvaccinated people I know match me. O+ so I am happy to give to any pure blood sherbros who need it.

This does kind of scare me. If I needed blood, none of the unvaccinated people I know match me. O+ so I am happy to give to any pure blood sherbros who need it.

It should unless, you're a conspiracy theorist and believe the narrative.

"An airline has been rocked by the sudden death of two flight attendants; one while on the plane and another in a hotel during a stopover."

Lots of climate change lately, best live in 15 minute cities. For your health of course.

Anyone wlse notice Andy's blouse whipped that hard leaving it won't need ironing. Certainly doesn't want to answer the questions does he, like the others.

So, I charge 300% the going rate for pure blood considering my high level of fitness, health, and age. 350% I charge during peak season.

Well, considering that 43 Billion Pfizer cancer research purchase and closer last month, my conspiracy theory eyebrow is raising the rates to 400% per pint. Get your discount while you can.

You wither believe me about the blood or not but be prepared and investigate treatment options because we're all in the same boat. We're less vaxxed but they're constantly shedding.

"What Is The Current Evidence for mRNA Vaccine Shedding?
And how can you protect yourself from it?

A MIDWESTERN DOCTOR
8 JAN 2024"

2.5 years since my second and last shot. is the spike protein still swirling around in there or is it gone? lol

Reactions: mon
sorry bro ur gonna die of super aids this year

There's no absolutes but whether people believe it or not this is a gene therapy and because that wasn't disclosed this makes it a bioweapon.

If all the vaxxes were the same perhaps that would be true but they're not and far from it. 4% of the batches killed and injured the majority of the injuries but that was the immediate and reported ones, unfortunately the future is unknown.

"Pfizer and Government Documents Confirm that the FDA and NIH Knew the mRNA Injections are Gene Editing Technologies and NOT Vaccines

Point 1: Pfizer states in their FDA approved license that their mRNA injections edit the genetic make-up of human cells through nucleoside substitution by RNA (modRNA) transcription.

Point 2: The NIH defines nucleoside substitution as a change to one’s genome that can have profound effects on one’s health.

Point 3: Pfizer states on their corporate website that their mRNA produces ‘editing proteins’ (aka spike proteins) to modify the genome

Point 4: A recent 2022 in vitro study demonstrated that Pfizer’s COVID-19 mRNA injection (BNT162b2) introduces foreign DNA into human liver cells in as fast as 6 hours upon BNT162b2 exposure.

Point 5: Pfizer told the FDA in their biological license application that their COVID-19 mRNA injections snip part of a cell’s DNA and replaces it with new DNA from the WUHAN-Hu-1 (WIV) isolate.

Point 6: Per a 2016 MIT Biotechnology article, top U.S. intelligence officials refer to gene editing technologies as weapons of mass destruction and a threat to national security.

Point 7: By falsely referring to injectable gene editing technologies as ‘vaccines,’ Pfizer, the FDA, and the NIH knowingly lied to the American people and global civilians. Make no mistake, this is criminal"

Hopefully this joke doesn't come back to haunt you because the excess deaths are worsening not getting better. The vaxx uptakes are slowing by far so this indicates that the vaxx has a long term health effect that may take time. Too many variables but individual biology, individual vaxx purities etc etc etc

I'd be investigating the various protocols myself.

2.5 years since my second and last shot. is the spike protein still swirling around in there or is it gone? lol

I didn't mean that to be depressive mate, I'm sorry.

There are no absolutes but you're fine? after 2 1/2 years I like to think you'll be ok. The proteases that McCullough is using as the mainstay of his protocols came from Ryan Cole and they help me feel better. They helped a person I know thats vaxx injured and still motivated to keep trying.

I wish you didn't take it but the past is done so being positive and proactive is critical (I believe) but personally I wouldn't be complacent about it either.

The following is a sharp truth/s and it needs to be faced, by everyone. The Epstein saga also enters the vaxx territory but I need to fact check some information sent to me this afternoon (before posting it here). I'll say if true it explains the safe and effective from scientists that WERE well respected.

"Maximum viable harm

What’s remarkable about the 15% Grade 3 Adverse Event Rate from Pfizer and Moderna Covid shots is that it’s perfectly calibrated to cause maximum harm without being pulled from the market.

Prior to Covid, the most toxic shot on the market was HPV (Gardasil) with a 7% Serious Adverse Event Rate (which is absolutely horrific, but thus far they’ve gotten away with it).

With Covid shots they just doubled that — knowing that they could hide many of the strokes, heart attacks, blood clots, and deaths in the elderly with the phrase “old people die” (followed by an eye roll).

The Covid shots don’t work, the only goal is harm. Anything higher than 15% would be too obvious and get the shots pulled from the market. So it appears that Pfizer and Moderna figured out exactly what they could get away with and that’s what they did."

The sad thing is you are most likely being influenced by people that hate you. Even on Sherdog the species haters shine through and they like to point out the damage we all do.
In reality the damage isn't due to us its due to the scum that own us and the planet(believe they do anyway). They are the garbage that has ensured the system we're all caught in is as destructive as it is. They give crumbs to sell the dream but the truth is looking like only the truely compromised succeed as they did.

"Crazy for the poison

mRNA shots don’t work and cannot be made to work. They are the biggest disaster in the history of medicine by far. All objective evidence proves this. And the knuckleheads in allopathic medicine are like, “Woo hoo, let’s treat all diseases with genetically modified mRNA!” And Bill Gates is like, “Woo hoo let’s put GMO mRNA into livestock, food, and the air!” Then the anchors on the evening news are like, “Woo hoo, let’s make everything mRNA!”

These people are literally insane. Murderous and insane."

There are literally so many actual doctors and scientists screaming to the world to stop but these same scum I mentioned have censored them so their warnings cannot be heard.

Hope you're ok mate, I see you around and believe you're on the right side. For fucks sake though don't take any more.

Instead of wasting valuable time with the climate morons I'll get back to whats more important in the short term.

"Here are 15 such examples in the COVID era alone:

#15 - Repeated COVID shots weaken the immune system, according to study.

#14 - Ivermectin worked! Peer-reviewed study finds 74% reduction in excess deaths.

#13 - The unvaccinated were scapegoated for failure of COVID vaccines, study finds.

#12 - Mask wearers paradoxically had an increased risk of contracting COVID.

#11 - Natural immunity proves to be seven times more protective than vaccinated immunity.

#10 - Ivermectin, the drug once labeled “horse de-wormer,” is now showing 15 anti-cancer mechanisms of action.

#9 - Hospitals murdered COVID patients. The more they killed, the more money they made.

#8 - New-found emails prove Biden White House hid COVID-19 vaccine harms from the public.

#7 - The COVID shots were not the only toxic measure forced on humanity. Regular mask-wearing was also harmful.

#6 - Nearly 1 in 3 COVID vaccine recipients suffered neurological side effects.

#5 - Research finds heart anomalies within 48 hours after the COVID-19 shot.

#4 - Pfizer hid nearly 80% of COVID-19 vaccine trial deaths from regulators in order to qualify for Emergency Use Authorization.

#3 - Perverse brainwashing techniques were thoroughly studied to get you jabbed.

#2 - The Pfizer COVID-19 “vaccine” injected into billions of arms was not the same one used in Pfizer’s clinical trials. There was a “bait-and-switch.”

#1 - Florida’s Surgeon General has called for a halt to the use of all COVID-19 mRNA injections, citing safety concerns after the discovery of billions of DNA fragments per dose in Pfizer’s and Moderna’s mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines."

Every. single. thing. was. a. lie.
With the organisation between the majority of all countries all working in lockstep is telling, all the falsehoods proven yet the media are silent.
Better wake up people.

By now the DNA plasmids contamination is absolutely proven, massive numbers of independent labs having given confirmation alone with Canada health and a german whistle blower.

I'll stick with an Aussie mainly because thats his focus and he brings the receipts and is respected.

"Covid19 Deaths and Ongoing Symptoms caused by Endotoxemia with or without Jabbing
Millions of people have died as the result of weaponization of Coronavirus. Not many focus on how they die, so let's trace the history from 2020 to current understanding.

GEOFFPAINPHD
10 JAN 2024"

It appears that substitution of a cleaner manufacturing method with using shit bacterium and cutting costs by not cleaning the contamination is dangerous, who could have predicted this.

I've previously mentioned this and its well acknowledged world wide but heres a link from a year ago.

"Maria Gutschi, PharmD, on Lack of Manufacturing Quality of mRNA Injections
mRNA/DNA injections cannot be manufactured to cGMP standards.

SASHA LATYPOVA
4 JAN 2023"

Theres a massive lawsuit in Australia and the contamination is worse as Barrister Julian Gillespie has stated its now found to be up to over 500% above the regulatory limits.

Getting bloody late and of course I got sidetracked with the disabled in the climate conspiracy thread and forgot why I hopped on.

"UK Malignant Deaths Surge: Correlation with COVID-19 Vaccination in UK
Once again, we see strong evidence emerging that these experimental GMO injections are leading to an increase in deaths from cancer! You know it. I know it. THEY know it too!

MERYL DOREY
10 JAN 2024"

1 It's now been categorically proven to be a gene therapy

2 the simian virus 40 has also been categorically proven to have been added but undisclosed.

Soooo gene therapies come with serious risks and have always been associated with cancer.

"Potential risks could include certain types of cancer, allergic reactions, or damage to organs or tissues if an injection is involved."

We than have Simian virus 40 which also has a well acknowledged cancer risk. Shit iirc they use it in animal trials to grow cancers to experiment on. It is also a gene therapy/editing tool in its own right.

Obviously this is associated with climate change

Back