Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Good on ya. I gave up ages ago.
Yeah, this little squabble started when I responded to one of Super Nintendo’s hot takes without even looking at what thread I was posting in. Had I noticed it was this one, I wouldn’t have bothered lol. This “Common Sense Pandemic Measures Inconvenience Me! Boo Hoo!” thread was abandoned by rational posters ages ago. I did the same, I didn’t look at any new notifications I got ITT until I saw yours. That said, some of the posters ITT are ones I’ve never noticed or heard of, so I guess if they stay in this thread hanging out, then the better for the rest of us in all the other threads.

Yeah, this little squabble started when I responded to one of Super Nintendo’s hot takes without even looking at what thread I was posting in. Had I noticed it was this one, I wouldn’t have bothered lol. This “Common Sense Pandemic Measures Inconvenience Me! Boo Hoo!” thread was abandoned by rational posters ages ago. I did the same, I didn’t look at any new notifications I got ITT until I saw yours. That said, some of the posters ITT are ones I’ve never noticed or heard of, so I guess if they stay in this thread hanging out, then the better for the rest of us in all the other threads.

Shutting down small businesses while Costco is open and forcing people to line up to show receipts is not common sense.

Arresting people for being outside, swimming or walking and being healthy is not common sense.

Allowing tens of thousands to riot while stopping funeral gatherings is not common sense.

Poking kids with poison for a disease that doesn't hurt them is not common sense.

Get your kid boosted. Get yourself boosted. That is your common sense. Right?

Shutting down small businesses while Costco is open and forcing people to line up to show receipts is not common sense.

Arresting people for being outside, swimming or walking and being healthy is not common sense.

Allowing tens of thousands to riot while stopping funeral gatherings is not common sense.

Poking kids with poison for a disease that doesn't hurt them is not common sense.

Yep none of it was common sense but so many people got duped and followed along with the nonsense and need to justify the fact they got clowned. I do miss seeing people wearing those filthy soiled face panties and then hanging them on their rear view mirror while going to a fast food joint to stuff their faces...."Science".

Last edited:

Chinese scientists 'create' a mutant coronavirus strain that attacks the BRAIN and has a 100% kill rate in mice - as they admit there's a 'risk it spills over to humans'​

GEEH65JXQAAA6R7

Holy shit, this post takes the cake. Username does not check out, your thoughts are not worth that much at all.

It’s not even about “kids being in danger”—
—You understand kids can’t be in class when they’re sick, right?
—You understand that teachers can’t conduct class when they are sick, right?
—You understand that while kids may bounce back decently from COVID, their teachers, principals, school security, school administrators, school nurses, school secretaries, school counselors, school bus drivers….. may not. Yes? (And I’m not just talking about the mortality rate here, but how severe the illness and how long the recovery can be.)
—You understand that all of these things are far more likely to occur during a pandemic, yes? All of those adults I listed are far more likely to get sick when there are classrooms full of sick kids?

You understand that the adults at the school had the ability to wear sealed N95 masks around the kids at all times, right?

What took kids out of class more? Policies pulling them out of class for months and months or a 1 week bout with covid that they would have had to endure during that time...if they even caught it? You are aware that colds and the flu go around each year and entire classrooms are not shut down because of it, right?

Protect the vulnerable and let everyone else carry on.

Funny thing is that basically all of the faculty wound up getting covid anyway. Most of them multiple times. We all did. All school closures did was delay the inevitable and stunt the education of millions of kids. And for what? To delay the science teacher from catching covid for a few months? Well worth it...

Good on ya. I gave up ages ago.

Found your blouse mate, nice to have you back.

How many ?
Timeframe?

Why are you undervaxxed?
Why are you avoiding the questions?

I want you to lie mate, go on do it to save some face.

(My opinion)
The above is why you left, along with a absolute ignorance of THE science and absence of any supporting science.

Last edited:

"Press Joint Statement by Leading Thai Doctors Highlights Concerns Over Long COVID and Vaccine-Related Health Issues
"Excess deaths are occurring not only due to long COVID but also due to the COVID-19 vaccines""

Kings Daughter gets fucked up and whether vaxx or climate change suddenly scientists are finding their spines.

Pretty sure Thailand still keen on capital punishment.

"A joint statement released today by three venerated Thai medical professionals has issued a somber warning and a clarion call to the country's healthcare workers. Prof Dr. Thiravat Hemachudha from the Thai Red Cross Emerging Infectious Diseases Health Science Centre at Chulalongkorn University, Panthep Puapongphan, the dean of Rangsit University’s College of Oriental Medicine, and Dr. Atapol Sughondhabirom, a psychiatrist from the Chulalongkorn University Faculty of Medicine"

My key points

"1.Rising Excess Deaths Linked to Long COVID and Vaccines

3.Concealment of Vaccine-Related Health Data

Mmm I remember myself and others posting a statistical analysis of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and how the occurance had exploded. Late 21 I think but may have been 22

*****4.Chulalongkorn University’s Troubling Study Findings

A study orchestrated by the Emerging Disease Health Science Center at Chulalongkorn University detected indications of dementia-related inflammation and protein levels in vaccinated individuals. This research, underscoring its gravity, could predicate widespread health issues within the population.*****

Mmm what do they call immune system damage again. Obviously some sort of VAIDS wouldn't effect you ability to catch covid(or anything else) and certainly wouldn't help in both the likelihood, severity or growth potential of cancers.

*****5.Exhausted T-Cell Immunity Post-Vaccination

Further compounding concerns, a study published in the prestigious journal Nature Scientific Report by Ramathibodi Hospital’s Faculty of Medicine on January 15, 2023, reveals the potential for exhausted T-cell immunity following the third dose of the vaccine, portending a weakened immune defense system with excessive vaccination.*****

Last edited:
Interesting, courtesy of Arkmedic, an Australian whistleblower that's forced to hide his/her identity from our medical regulators -

"Did the world's foremost authority on pregnancy tell you that they were receiving funding from Bayer-Monsanto for "climate change" when they told you that the novel nanoparticle therapeutics were perfectly safe in pregnancy without any short term or long term follow up?

They did, didn't they?

https://archive.is/lZNNn "

Odd that, I wonder if Bayer-Mosanto share the same lageat shareholders as Pfizer and co. Juat a co incidence obviously, I'll be labelled a conspiracy theorist otherwise.

Co incidentally its certainly a good way to hide a paper trail

Yeah, someone on a podcast ages ago said that this resembled an advertising campaign for a pandemic, rather than a pandemic in itself. Complete with logos, images, branding etc.

it's like they're announcing a new phone with teasers and a launch date and have brochures ready and everything. "this new one performs like this" like they engineered it or something. like wtf.

My girlfriend works for Texas Children's...

They just quietly lifted their covid vax mandate for employees. Guarantee you'll hear nothing about it in the press... Why?

Because this clueless fuck is on the board there and can you imagine the public thrashing he'll receive.

Great points. Gavin the goof filled a skateboard park with sand so kids couldn't skateboard and pulled surfers out of the ocean.

If this really was a respiratory sickness, the safest place to be would be outside in the fresh air, not recirculating germs between family members inside.

Great points. Gavin the goof filled a skateboard park with sand so kids couldn't skateboard and pulled surfers out of the ocean.

If this really was a respiratory sickness, the safest place to be would be outside in the fresh air, not recirculating germs between family members inside.

Yep it's literally why people get sick more often in the winter and less during the summer.

They basically turned summer into winter and caused the virus to spread even worse than it would have if we just went about our normal lives.

Chinese lab had COVID-19 mapped two weeks before global outbreak: documents​

This is literally what I said at the beginning.

It's a computer model .. they mapped and sent out..
Now here's the evidence.

There is a simple logical fallacy known as the ignorance fallacy or god of the gaps fallacy. This occurs when our scientific understanding cannot explain something, and so people attribute that thing to the divine. By example, people would have attributed lightning to the divine before there was any scientific understanding of what was going on. Even today, gaps in scientific understanding are often attributed to god.

The fallacy might have to be amended to the "long COVID of the gaps" fallacy: https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/long-covid-clinics-1.7087944

According to this CBC article, an estimated whopping 7% of the adult Canadian population suffers from "long COVID". And how exactly is long COVID diagnosed? From the article:

"The survey defined those with long COVID as having symptoms three or more months after a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection that could not be explained by anything else."

Anything that can't be explained by our scientific understanding is officially labeled now as "long COVID". An unconfirmed but suspected case of COVID followed by unexplainable symptoms? Yep, that's long COVID. Follow the science people.

Back