Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Dude, what are you even talking about half the time?

Why would I choose to fully identify myself on an online forum? I don’t owe anyone anything.
I mentioned the Military only because you used a comparison between the loss of life during a world war to a vaccine. Nobody has the right to compare the loss of life in a worldwide war to any non war related issue, especially someone unwilling to do the same. Pick a pandemic or plague instead, it's more appropriate for starters.

Cash incentives to deploy? Of course an overseas deployment should pay you more. Who didn't know that Australian soldiers were paid to go overseas? Why wouldn't you pay someone for a job? What does this have to do with WW2...

You aren’t defending anything. You can’t. You just post more and more random articles anytime people put out the issues with your sources. You personally attack anyone that challenges you, you never actually acknowledge the issues with the sources.

You can make up whatever narrative about posters or vaccines that you want, but you can never actually prove your point with a single post or reference. The only person who is overly emotional is you. I told you not to trivialise the death of serving military members deployed and you told me to "Fuck up" and went completely off topic. I make fun of your articles and inability to actually read your own articles that you post. My posts are pretty tame for the war room.

I am not attempting to change your mind, just pointing out the issues in your sources. Everyone else can see that your articles are using the same strategies as the same ones you criticise except you.

Thanks for the clarification and exactly what I thought, less then fuck all. You're the one that introduced the topic like you were an expert and I asked a couple of questions that would tell me exactly how much you know and you alter course again. This is why I told you to fuck up, because you're full of shit, look at the tobe and compare it to the self righteous tone of your "I'm an expert"
The only thing you are is a liar and a person with some skill in gaslighting.

If by everyone else you mean Andy, who is too scared to debate since is intellectual tumble over a cliff. Lol same bloke thats too scared to answer how many and when. The same questions that made him up blouse and flee the first time. With the potential for drug induced brain damage I don't think I'd be bragging about his support for your reasoning.

Some details for the less feathered.

"FDA Selected Its 'Vaccines Advisory Committee' - Not Its Gene Therapy Advisory Committee - to Recommend the COVID Injections for Emergency Use, Hid Nature of Products
By Lora Hammill, BSMT, ASCP; Loree Britt; Michelle Cibelli, RN, BSN; Erika Delph, RPh; Chris Flowers, MD; Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Cassie Papillion; David Shaw; and Tony Damian"

COVID-19 'vaccine' drugs are modified mRNA gene therapy products. So, why did the FDA assign the review and recommendation responsibilities to the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Committee (VRBPAC) instead of the Cellular Tissue and Gene Therapy Advisory Committee (CTGTAC)? CTGTAC was the logical FDA advisory committee for such a product. Yet the FDA insisted on calling the COVID-19 gene therapy injections 'vaccines' and assigned them to VRBPAC."
"There is a greater potential risk of delayed adverse events following exposure to human Gene Therapy (GT) products. Per the FDA website:

“The possibility of site-specific changes in the human genome raises the potential for

******malignancies (cancer),******

impairment of gene function

******prolonged exposure to the protein produced and the potential for autoimmune-like reactions.******"

Mmmm two out of theee and we'll see about the reproductive effects going forward.

"Why Did the CDC Change the Definition of ‘Vaccine’ and ‘Vaccination’ in September 2021, 10 Months After EUA Was Granted to Pfizer and Moderna for Their COVID-19 Drugs?"

For me it was covering a potential oversight and forward planning.

Thanks for the clarification and exactly what I thought, less then fuck all. You're the one that introduced the topic like you were an expert and I asked a couple of questions that would tell me exactly how much you know and you alter course again. This is why I told you to fuck up, because you're full of shit, look at the tobe and compare it to the self righteous tone of your "I'm an expert"
The only thing you are is a liar and a person with some skill in gaslighting.

If by everyone else you mean Andy, who is too scared to debate since is intellectual tumble over a cliff. Lol same bloke thats too scared to answer how many and when. The same questions that made him up blouse and flee the first time. With the potential for drug induced brain damage I don't think I'd be bragging about his support for your reasoning.

Some details for the less feathered.

"FDA Selected Its 'Vaccines Advisory Committee' - Not Its Gene Therapy Advisory Committee - to Recommend the COVID Injections for Emergency Use, Hid Nature of Products
By Lora Hammill, BSMT, ASCP; Loree Britt; Michelle Cibelli, RN, BSN; Erika Delph, RPh; Chris Flowers, MD; Barbara Gehrett, MD; Joseph Gehrett, MD; Cassie Papillion; David Shaw; and Tony Damian"

COVID-19 'vaccine' drugs are modified mRNA gene therapy products. So, why did the FDA assign the review and recommendation responsibilities to the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Committee (VRBPAC) instead of the Cellular Tissue and Gene Therapy Advisory Committee (CTGTAC)? CTGTAC was the logical FDA advisory committee for such a product. Yet the FDA insisted on calling the COVID-19 gene therapy injections 'vaccines' and assigned them to VRBPAC."
"There is a greater potential risk of delayed adverse events following exposure to human Gene Therapy (GT) products. Per the FDA website:

“The possibility of site-specific changes in the human genome raises the potential for

******malignancies (cancer),******

impairment of gene function

******prolonged exposure to the protein produced and the potential for autoimmune-like reactions.******"

Mmmm two out of theee and we'll see about the reproductive effects going forward.

"Why Did the CDC Change the Definition of ‘Vaccine’ and ‘Vaccination’ in September 2021, 10 Months After EUA Was Granted to Pfizer and Moderna for Their COVID-19 Drugs?"

For me it was covering a potential oversight and forward planning.
Wrong as usual. You made the comparison to WW2 and I told you that you haven’t earned the right. I mentioned my history as context of why I might be of that opinion. You then went on a tangent about SAS. Read your own posts, they can’t be edited. You can post whatever lies you want, but it’s all their recorded.

Anyone who doesn’t fall into line with your view on vaccines gets attacked and has been since you posted here. You attack because you don’t know your own sources and people can immediately discredit them. You can’t even keep track of what each poster has said and are mixing us all up now.

As always just another random spammed post that has no actual context that you couldn’t reference a single source from.

Eventually you will end up in here posting to yourself and they will close the thread down. Then you will complain about how you were censored.

Wrong as usual. You made the comparison to WW2 and I told you that you haven’t earned the right. I mentioned my history as context of why I might be of that opinion. You then went on a tangent about SAS. Read your own posts, they can’t be edited. You can post whatever lies you want, but it’s all their recorded.

Anyone who doesn’t fall into line with your view on vaccines gets attacked and has been since you posted here. You attack because you don’t know your own sources and people can immediately discredit them. You can’t even keep track of what each poster has said and are mixing us all up now.

As always just another random spammed post that has no actual context that you couldn’t reference a single source from.

Eventually you will end up in here posting to yourself and they will close the thread down. Then you will complain about how you were censored.

If you don't know the history you have no right to express opinion on it at all because you diminish their sacrifice by ignoring the fundamental core that formed the Nurenberg code. No medical experimentation without full informed consent free of coercion came from what those men found in the hospitals and laboratory's.

The comparison is extremely apt, you only need to apply the serious adverse reactions ratio onto the billions of vaxxed, look at the excess deaths in only the vaxxed countries and thats potentially the harms being censored. We have the very real potential that ww2 may look like a squabble in the pub over the state of origin.

Gaslight yourself or perhaps the brain damaged idiots but that you don't recognise this tells me where you would have stood if born then and it's not the sole german with his arms crossed in defiance of the immorality of the others. Not due to ignorance either but complicity. I say this because if I can see the link to the sas in what I said you definitely can because when the story broke the whole of Australia was in shock.

"As always just another random spammed post that has no actual context that you couldn’t reference a single source from."

You need to get over yourself boy, you're not even close to that important that everything is about or for you, hence the first line.
This came about due to the smurf who carded me for off topic posting because his owner had her nose out of joint. Since then I'll tag a relevant link to keep my post within the threads topic. I'm wearing yellows again for a reason and I very much doubt it was Quick for all his white knight ownership otherwise it would have been the smurf on at the time.

"The rest"

"You stating something as fact doesn't mate it so, the opposite is usually so".
In my humble opinion as you lie incessantly and when called your manner and tone in your posts alters immediately.

By now it should be obvious to even the blindest how hard your avoiding the gene therapy point (and others) and trying to off topic as hard as you can. Similar to Andy and all the other poisonous things that have no explanation for why they aren't up to date on their shots. (and never have been after 2021). These people did they damnedest to get everyone injected, every man pregnant woman and child.

I was told once by another poster a long time ago he's just curious and wants to see what comes of it, a watcher of sorts. Thats him not me. I will to witness it, log it as best I can and speak up to help the injured and try wake people up.

"This lawsuit is going after the VAERS system and what is generally called their “second set” of books. What this boils down to is the fact that VAERS only publishes the initial report, even though the system continues to capture follow-up data. You can clearly see in the VAERS guidelines we are told five times, only initial reports are published."

"In November 2022, React19, an advocacy group of some 30 000 people who have experienced prolonged illness after covid vaccination, reviewed 126 VAERS reports among its ranks. In its audit, which was conducted by volunteers inside and outside the organization, 22% had never been given a permanent VAERS ID number and 12% had disappeared from the system entirely—in other words, one in three of the reports they looked for didn’t show up in the publicly searchable database.8"

While on excess deaths and travesties done. My favourite investigational journalist Sonia Elijah does another great piece of reporting.

Bridgen, who led the debate, opened with a powerful statement:
"We are witnesses to the greatest medical scandal in this country, in living memory and possibly ever! The excess deaths in 2022 and 2023- is that scandal. Its causes are complex but the novel and untested medical treatment described as a COVID vaccine is a large part of the problem. I've been called an anti-vaxxer as if I rejected these vaccines based on some ideology. I want to say clearly and unequivocally that I am not. I am in fact double vaccinated and vaccine harmed."

As the power labels wears off by the day as people are glimpsing and insights into the characters of the labellers. (Ironically well timed in life and thread)
"Antivaxxer" becomes a symbol of wisdom and "conspiracy theorist" is now being looked at as a critical questioner.

People that probably consider themselves as "logical" have been herded by emotional triggers implanted over generations.
These same people are blinded by their internal hubris and egos into being blind to the glaring red flags, the largest being the censorship in all aspects of this plandemic.

From the release of data being one of the key censorship problems (when you need to incorporate statistical fraud and hide the actual data you have a fake pandemic).

"Hiding the data
The MP for North West Leicestershire since 2010, went on to state:

You don't need any science training at all to be horrified by officials deliberately hiding key data in this scandal and that's exactly what's going on Madam deputy speaker. The office of National Statistics used to release weekly data on deaths per 100,000 in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, it no longer does that and no one will explain- why the public has a right to that data!

There have been calls from serious experts whose requests I have amplified repeatedly in this house for what's called- record level data to be anonymized and disclosed for analysis. This would allow meaningful analysis of the deaths after vaccination and settle the issue of whether these experimental treatments are responsible for the increase in excess deaths once and for all.

More extensive and detailed data has already been released to the pharma companies from publicly funded bodies. Jenny Harries, head of the UK Health Security Agency said “this anonymised aggregate death by vaccination status is commercially sensitive and shouldn't be published”- the public is being denied this data- this is unacceptable, Madam deputy speaker. Yet again data is hidden with impunity- just like the post office scandal."

Through to

"Manipulating the data
Bridgen went on to explain how the Office of National Statistics (ONS) had recently changed the way they were calculating excess deaths.

He stated:

Professor Harries has also endorsed a recent massive change in the calculation of the baseline population level used by the ONS to calculate excess deaths. It's incredibly complex and opaque and by sheer coincidence it now appears to show that there's a massive excess of deaths in 2020 and 2021 and now a minimal excess deaths in 2023 under the old calculation method.

Under the old calculation method, tried and tested for decades, the excess death rate in 2023 was an astonishing 5%, long after the pandemic was over and when you would expect a deficit in deaths because so many people had sadly died in previous years.

20,000 premature deaths are now being airbrushed away in 2023 with a new normal baseline.

The controversial ONS calculation change is explained in great detail in a video by Dr John Campbell."

Then we have the murders, not mistakes, not manslaughter but murders of our most vulnerable. Those that did their time and protected us as best they could, too old to defend themselves and they trusted us and the systems in place to defend them.
The nazi label is also apt because they started in a similar place, "the useless eaters", the disabled and infirm. For the greater good of course.

"The DNRs
One of the great scandals in the early Covid response saga was the fact that countless DNRs targeting the elderly and those with certain disabilities were enacted by GPs and hospital doctors across the UK.

Bridgen explained:

In March 2020, the government conducted a consultation exercise on whether people over a certain age or with certain disabilities should have a Do Not Resuscitate orders imposed upon them, known as DNRs

A document summarising the proposals were circulated to doctors and hospitals and this was mistakenly treated as formal policy by a number of care homes and GPs up and down the country who enacted it at the same time multiple hospitals introduced a policy that they would not admit patients with DNRs because they thought that they'd be overwhelmed. The result is that people died who didn't need to die- while nurses performed Tick Tock dances."

It's an odd thing isn't yot, I haven't seen one person collapsing in the street and dying from this pandemic. Not one person I know had any problems with covid including up to one in their late 90s, not fucking one person.

YET I know around a dozen adverse and one fatal.....

All these antivaxxers I know and not one death, not one serious issue beyond what some people get on a flu.

While we're on covid, where is it? Where is this pandemic that disappears when a country is invaded.

This virus that selects the mandated working class over the unmanadated unemployed, pretty clever.

Shit the virus respects country and state lines so it cannot cross, perhaps no passport ......

If you don't know the history you have no right to express opinion on it at all because you diminish their sacrifice by ignoring the fundamental core that formed the Nurenberg code. No medical experimentation without full informed consent free of coercion came from what those men found in the hospitals and laboratory's.

The comparison is extremely apt, you only need to apply the serious adverse reactions ratio onto the billions of vaxxed, look at the excess deaths in only the vaxxed countries and thats potentially the harms being censored. We have the very real potential that ww2 may look like a squabble in the pub over the state of origin.

Gaslight yourself or perhaps the brain damaged idiots but that you don't recognise this tells me where you would have stood if born then and it's not the sole german with his arms crossed in defiance of the immorality of the others. Not due to ignorance either but complicity. I say this because if I can see the link to the sas in what I said you definitely can because when the story broke the whole of Australia was in shock.

"As always just another random spammed post that has no actual context that you couldn’t reference a single source from."

You need to get over yourself boy, you're not even close to that important that everything is about or for you, hence the first line.
This came about due to the smurf who carded me for off topic posting because his owner had her nose out of joint. Since then I'll tag a relevant link to keep my post within the threads topic. I'm wearing yellows again for a reason and I very much doubt it was Quick for all his white knight ownership otherwise it would have been the smurf on at the time.

"The rest"

"You stating something as fact doesn't mate it so, the opposite is usually so".
In my humble opinion as you lie incessantly and when called your manner and tone in your posts alters immediately.

By now it should be obvious to even the blindest how hard your avoiding the gene therapy point (and others) and trying to off topic as hard as you can. Similar to Andy and all the other poisonous things that have no explanation for why they aren't up to date on their shots. (and never have been after 2021). These people did they damnedest to get everyone injected, every man pregnant woman and child.

I was told once by another poster a long time ago he's just curious and wants to see what comes of it, a watcher of sorts. Thats him not me. I will to witness it, log it as best I can and speak up to help the injured and try wake people up.

"This lawsuit is going after the VAERS system and what is generally called their “second set” of books. What this boils down to is the fact that VAERS only publishes the initial report, even though the system continues to capture follow-up data. You can clearly see in the VAERS guidelines we are told five times, only initial reports are published."

"In November 2022, React19, an advocacy group of some 30 000 people who have experienced prolonged illness after covid vaccination, reviewed 126 VAERS reports among its ranks. In its audit, which was conducted by volunteers inside and outside the organization, 22% had never been given a permanent VAERS ID number and 12% had disappeared from the system entirely—in other words, one in three of the reports they looked for didn’t show up in the publicly searchable database.8"

So now we are comparing POWs being used to conduct experiments to you being able to post on Sherdog and make your own decision on whether to be vaccinated or not. Yes at the time not being vaccinated had repercussions on job employment and I agree on that being the case and then wrong choice, but the comparison is crap. Youre comparing 16,000 odd people held in captivity having experiments forced on them to a vaccine being mandated if you weren't exempt in some form. I think those exemptions should have been easier, for people that legit needed them.

If I look at the adverse effects of the vaccine it is way less than covid itself as I keep pointing out. Like I keep saying the only way to get to the logic you do and that it is killing people and causing major issues,is if I then believe covid was even worse. For every adverse reaction to the vaccine there are many more for covid itself. I don't understand how you logically can't compute that. My position is still that it's just the flu and the flu shot. I don''t get how anyone could think either is worth panicking over 4 years on.

No I wouldn't have been the sole german you are talking about, I would be on the other side of the world signing up to fight against that regime. I already know what I would have been doing, because I have before.

Instead of posting random new stuff when someone challenges you to stay on topic, why don't you just actually address and defend the sources of your intiitial post? That would actually be staying on topic.

I don't have a comment on gene therapy because I never brought it up. All data I have seen on it is based on technicalities to call it gene therapy. I addressed the relevant bit when you mentioned the vaccine moving through from your arm. WHy would that concern me? I assume a vaccine will travel throughout my body. It's a non issue to me.

I haven't lied and you didn't quote my actual post. You edited it and missed the majority. My tone changes when I am referencing or addressing something. I am structuring my paragraph to address something someone else has said. If you notice my inital points are usually broad and then I expand on them when asked. Of course my "tone" changes when I go from making a general statement to actually fleshing out an opinion with more detail. It's because my opinions are based on multiple different things instead of a single headline in an article. You don't like it because I am usually challenging you when I do it and can show actual knowledge within the subject.

You ran everyone out of this thread by being batshit insane, even the people that agree with you. That's why nobody engages with you any more except me.

While on excess deaths and travesties done. My favourite investigational journalist Sonia Elijah does another great piece of reporting.

Bridgen, who led the debate, opened with a powerful statement:
"We are witnesses to the greatest medical scandal in this country, in living memory and possibly ever! The excess deaths in 2022 and 2023- is that scandal. Its causes are complex but the novel and untested medical treatment described as a COVID vaccine is a large part of the problem. I've been called an anti-vaxxer as if I rejected these vaccines based on some ideology. I want to say clearly and unequivocally that I am not. I am in fact double vaccinated and vaccine harmed."

As the power labels wears off by the day as people are glimpsing and insights into the characters of the labellers. (Ironically well timed in life and thread)
"Antivaxxer" becomes a symbol of wisdom and "conspiracy theorist" is now being looked at as a critical questioner.

People that probably consider themselves as "logical" have been herded by emotional triggers implanted over generations.
These same people are blinded by their internal hubris and egos into being blind to the glaring red flags, the largest being the censorship in all aspects of this plandemic.

From the release of data being one of the key censorship problems (when you need to incorporate statistical fraud and hide the actual data you have a fake pandemic).

"Hiding the data
The MP for North West Leicestershire since 2010, went on to state:

You don't need any science training at all to be horrified by officials deliberately hiding key data in this scandal and that's exactly what's going on Madam deputy speaker. The office of National Statistics used to release weekly data on deaths per 100,000 in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, it no longer does that and no one will explain- why the public has a right to that data!

There have been calls from serious experts whose requests I have amplified repeatedly in this house for what's called- record level data to be anonymized and disclosed for analysis. This would allow meaningful analysis of the deaths after vaccination and settle the issue of whether these experimental treatments are responsible for the increase in excess deaths once and for all.

More extensive and detailed data has already been released to the pharma companies from publicly funded bodies. Jenny Harries, head of the UK Health Security Agency said “this anonymised aggregate death by vaccination status is commercially sensitive and shouldn't be published”- the public is being denied this data- this is unacceptable, Madam deputy speaker. Yet again data is hidden with impunity- just like the post office scandal."

Through to

"Manipulating the data
Bridgen went on to explain how the Office of National Statistics (ONS) had recently changed the way they were calculating excess deaths.

He stated:

Professor Harries has also endorsed a recent massive change in the calculation of the baseline population level used by the ONS to calculate excess deaths. It's incredibly complex and opaque and by sheer coincidence it now appears to show that there's a massive excess of deaths in 2020 and 2021 and now a minimal excess deaths in 2023 under the old calculation method.

Under the old calculation method, tried and tested for decades, the excess death rate in 2023 was an astonishing 5%, long after the pandemic was over and when you would expect a deficit in deaths because so many people had sadly died in previous years.

20,000 premature deaths are now being airbrushed away in 2023 with a new normal baseline.

The controversial ONS calculation change is explained in great detail in a video by Dr John Campbell."

Then we have the murders, not mistakes, not manslaughter but murders of our most vulnerable. Those that did their time and protected us as best they could, too old to defend themselves and they trusted us and the systems in place to defend them.
The nazi label is also apt because they started in a similar place, "the useless eaters", the disabled and infirm. For the greater good of course.

"The DNRs
One of the great scandals in the early Covid response saga was the fact that countless DNRs targeting the elderly and those with certain disabilities were enacted by GPs and hospital doctors across the UK.

Bridgen explained:

In March 2020, the government conducted a consultation exercise on whether people over a certain age or with certain disabilities should have a Do Not Resuscitate orders imposed upon them, known as DNRs

A document summarising the proposals were circulated to doctors and hospitals and this was mistakenly treated as formal policy by a number of care homes and GPs up and down the country who enacted it at the same time multiple hospitals introduced a policy that they would not admit patients with DNRs because they thought that they'd be overwhelmed. The result is that people died who didn't need to die- while nurses performed Tick Tock dances."

It's an odd thing isn't yot, I haven't seen one person collapsing in the street and dying from this pandemic. Not one person I know had any problems with covid including up to one in their late 90s, not fucking one person.

YET I know around a dozen adverse and one fatal.....

All these antivaxxers I know and not one death, not one serious issue beyond what some people get on a flu.

While we're on covid, where is it? Where is this pandemic that disappears when a country is invaded.

This virus that selects the mandated working class over the unmanadated unemployed, pretty clever.

Shit the virus respects country and state lines so it cannot cross, perhaps no passport ......

Your Australian? No wonder you’re so bitter. Covid was crazy there

In this forum, seems like Aussies were extreme on both sides. There were some who fully supported the crazy authoritarian policies.

Especially the crazies cheering Australia kicking out Djokovic…

The COVID camps there… seems so unreal now
b6ec8439948dce688d3d32ef3ebc496c

Last edited:
I have never seen more 18-40 yr old people who are on blood thinners,heartattack, stroke, renal dialysis etc and other issues.

Super hell awaiting the cawk suckers responsible.

In this forum, seems like Aussies were extreme on both sides. There were some who fully supported the crazy authoritarian policies.

Laughing...and those "Masks" those cops were using were worthless... I can't believe people got so duped into all the nonsense and I swear the same people would get duped again.

A link to the NIH paper is below as well.

Fetal hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with intravascular large B-cell lymphoma following coronavirus disease 2019 vaccination in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus: an intertwined case

Andrews was a loser and lockdowns suck, but that video with the cop shows exactly why we ended up not being able to go outside or protest by the end of it.
That chick is having her head controlled because she spat on a Police officer during covid. Your own video shows her kicking and she isn't being choked.
People will complain about criminals getting away with things and then get upset when they see an actual physically capable cop. I think we need more of that for violent criminals.
You can disagree with the laws but you fight that in court, not by assaulting people. People like her prevented the rest of us from actually being able to go out and protest, because it kept getting violent and got shut down.

I don't think we ever got anyone in the covid camps here in Vic. They went with hotels instead after building them. They had to use cops for that also after security guards screwed it up.

Andrews was a loser and lockdowns suck, but that video with the cop shows exactly why we ended up not being able to go outside or protest by the end of it.
That chick is having her head controlled because she spat on a Police officer during covid. Your own video shows her kicking and she isn't being choked.
People will complain about criminals getting away with things and then get upset when they see an actual physically capable cop. I think we need more of that for violent criminals.
You can disagree with the laws but you fight that in court, not by assaulting people. People like her prevented the rest of us from actually being able to go out and protest, because it kept getting violent and got shut down.

I don't think we ever got anyone in the covid camps here in Vic. They went with hotels instead after building them. They had to use cops for that also after security guards screwed it up.

lol... What a dystopian mess

Maybe don't lockdown like that in the first place and people won't start acting hysterical?

Just a thought

lol... What a dystopian mess

Maybe don't lockdown like that in the first place and people won't start acting hysterical?

Just a thought
I lived through it. You could protest to start with and then people started acting like that and wondered why they fully shut down and went hard on people acting like that.
I posted that story in here way back in the day. She got asked about a mask and spat in another Police officers face from memory(the one she kicked).
All she had to do was say she was exempt and nothing could have been done. Instead she picked a fight thinking she could do whatever she wanted. How about not be a shit person?
Are you for riots and city streets getting taken over ? That's what happened, the only difference was the Government shut it down as opposed to the US Government supporting it from all news accounts. I call it how it is, even if I disagree with lockdowns, you can't justify what people did and the approaches they adopted. They weren't peaceful protests at all, they just never got to the scale the US ones did, because they got shut down the second people became violent or moved outside the protest realm.

It's easier to fool a man than convince a man he's been fooled.

Everyone always thinks this applies to others. Apply it ourself firstly. Regardless of opinion/ stance
I got fooled both ways haha. I will be the first one to admit it.

Victoria was one of the worst for police brutality and excesses. They have always had a reputation of shooting first and killing people. By always I mean I as long as I can remember.

They have the best wages in Australia because of the relationship between the union and the labor government. This creates a very comfortable life and thats how so many got caught, they didn't want to risk moving their fat arse off the lounge and away from the TV.

A link to the NIH paper is below as well.

Fetal hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with intravascular large B-cell lymphoma following coronavirus disease 2019 vaccination in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus: an intertwined case

Thanks, very nice find. That'll go in the collection of share to anyone medically trained.

Fyi, fucking top Aussie. Does exceptional work and has a very strong background in the pharmaceutical industry.

"Eminent Dutch Molecular Biologist and Cancer Researcher Dr. Maarten Fornerod Alarmed and Surprised by Post-Vaccine Cancer Spike, Urges Halt on Vaccinations!
"...And there are a lot of them, which are becoming more and more. They also appear in the literature that there are cancers that accelerate after the messenger RNA booster.""

Of course "turbo cancer" isn't real, just ask all the people complicit in the largest crimes against humanity the world has ever seen. The same people that would likely be held to account if it was real, lol they're trustworthy this time.

"Following a deeply concerning Japanese peer-reviewed paper (above) indicating a spike in cancer mortality following the administration of the third mRNA booster, Dr. Fornerod candidly shared his apprehensions: "...And there are a lot of them, which are becoming more and more. They also appear in the literature that there are cancers that accelerate after the messenger RNA booster. So, I think it's quite clear that it occurs..."

Dr. Fornerod's observation, "…you see the increased cancer mortality in Japan…" and "…there are still many indications that specifically these mRNA vaccines could be carcinogenic…," indeed, highlights critical concerns.

Just this week, on April 15, 2024, eminent oncologist and Associate Dean from Brown University, Dr. Wafik El-Deiry, released his preprint illustrating how the spike protein inhibits the p53 gene in our bodies."

Did you notice how quickly the honkers left?

Imagine pushing as hard as they all did to inject the world with a gene therapy of unknown ramifications, both in the present, future and generationally?
Yet they cannot and will not answer the simple question of how many, because here is no rational explanation for their lack of commitment. None.

The timing question would be icing on the cake because it would enable me to break down the whens. The pet smurf fucked up when he said his because he had three ending in the bivalent yet iirc the bivalent was the fourth shot in the USA, shilling hard but skipped the official recommendation.....

"Dr. El-Deiry is considered on of the most prominent leading figureheads in P53 gene. His work in p53 gene goes all the way back to 1992. Dr. El-Deiry found out how the p53 protein, which helps prevent tumors, attaches to our DNA. This important finding, shared in the journal Nature Genetics in 1992, has helped us understand which genes are directly influenced by p53 to stop cancer growth. He also discovered a gene named p21, which p53 affects. p21 acts like a brake in our cells, slowing down their division, especially when they're under stress.

What did Dr. El-Deiry discover? Essentially, he uncovered that the spike protein blocks the p53 gene's function. Does this imply that everyone will develop cancer? Not necessarily. However, without the protective action of the p53 gene, the likelihood of cancer rises significantly, especially in those with more DNA damage. What if the spike protein continues to be produced non-stop? One can only imagine!"

245 days later.......

The truely fucked thing is this is just one path to turbo cancer, just one.

"What did Dr. El-Deiry discover? Essentially, he uncovered that the spike protein blocks the p53 gene's function. Does this imply that everyone will develop cancer? Not necessarily. However, without the protective action of the p53 gene, the likelihood of cancer rises significantly, especially in those with more DNA damage. What if the spike protein continues to be produced non-stop? One can only imagine!"

@Maximus

You think I'm reading all that shit? Zero chance.
The "discussion" you honkers want can be summed up as basically "mistakes where made on both sides" or "they/we did their/our best"

My stance is that this was and is an attack and you're part of it whether by ignorance or complicity. Your reasoning? You knows whats actually in another person's head but your suddenly reappearing is most likely to be your emotional issues (to me anyway, consider some professional help for your unresolved anger/guilt/loss)

Reactions: Ruv
Back