Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And right on cue, as I fucking predicted at the beginning of the year - a new variant that scientists are "terrified" about. Coincidentally, as with every other variant, it has appeared when there is an agenda to push - boosters. No cunt wants them, the uptake is low in the west and certain European countries are being urged to mandate the vaccines. Right on cue, here's a scary new variant that might evade the vaccines so you should take the vaccines just in case. It's all completely scripted. Not the virus itself - the money grabbing, greed and corporate interests. There is ZERO appetite to end covid or make it endemic - that would make the vaccines not profitable. The vaccine companies need covid to be here forever in a scary state, to keep the money rolling in.

I'm gonna say the UK is gonna be in lockdown again just before Christmas. And the narrative will be "well, if more people had come forward for the booster, we may not have had to do this....."

But with a caveat - no fucker will listen this time. Even covid warriors here in the UK are tired of the charade. They've done their bit, they've been vaccinated like the majority of the country. They're starting to see holes in the narrative themselves, now. Nobody in the UK is gonna cancel their Christmas this year.
From what is being said this strain would make the current vaccines even less effective.

Which would mean a new vaccine would need to be made?

From what is being said this strain would make the current vaccines even less effective.

Which would mean a new vaccine would need to be made?

How convenient. Every single one of these variants has been convenient in some way.

And right on cue, as I fucking predicted at the beginning of the year - a new variant that scientists are "terrified" about. Coincidentally, as with every other variant, it has appeared when there is an agenda to push - boosters. No cunt wants them, the uptake is low in the west and certain European countries are being urged to mandate the vaccines. Right on cue, here's a scary new variant that might evade the vaccines so you should take the vaccines just in case. It's all completely scripted. Not the virus itself - the money grabbing, greed and corporate interests. There is ZERO appetite to end covid or make it endemic - that would make the vaccines not profitable. The vaccine companies need covid to be here forever in a scary state, to keep the money rolling in.

I'm gonna say the UK is gonna be in lockdown again just before Christmas. And the narrative will be "well, if more people had come forward for the booster, we may not have had to do this....."

But with a caveat - no fucker will listen this time. Even covid warriors here in the UK are tired of the charade. They've done their bit, they've been vaccinated like the majority of the country. They're starting to see holes in the narrative themselves, now. Nobody in the UK is gonna cancel their Christmas this year.

tbf the way the BBC at least reported it did specifically state that they weren't really alarmed at this stage, they were just keeping an eye on it.

tbf the way the BBC at least reported it did specifically state that they weren't really alarmed at this stage, they were just keeping an eye on it.

I mean, remember the Lambda variant? Remember the Mu variant? Remember 'Delta plus' in the UK? All of these were presented in alarming, outrage fashion and none of them amounted to anything. However.....none of them saw the government holding emergency press conferences and banning travel within 24hrs. This is being taken to a new level altogether now. A new level of fear. Just in time to convince young people to take boosters they don't need or don't want. The timing is immaculate, and I predicted it to a fucking tee almost 1 year ago.

Viruses 99% of the time, do not mutate to be more dangerous. Our own experts, a few months ago, claimed that covid had very little moving space now in terms of what it could mutate into, transmission with Delta was apparently at such a high level and I've just seen some fucking 'expert' on twitter claiming this new variant is 500% more transmissable than Delta. That isn't even possible. Let alone, there are so few cases that it's impossible to glean that sort of information yet. It's lies. Fear and fucking lies.

What did we learn from Javid's Covid update?

UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid has finished giving an update on Covid to MPs in the House of Commons, after the emergence of a new variant.

In case you missed it, here's a quick round-up of what we heard:

• The new Covid variant B.1.1.529 is of "huge international concern" with the UK first to identify the "threat", although no cases of it have been detected in Britain currently

Doesn't seem like 'not really alarmed' to me, man?

I mean, remember the Lambda variant? Remember the Mu variant? Remember 'Delta plus' in the UK? All of these were presented in alarming, outrage fashion and none of them amounted to anything. However.....none of them saw the government holding emergency press conferences and banning travel within 24hrs. This is being taken to a new level altogether now. A new level of fear. Just in time to convince young people to take boosters they don't need or don't want. The timing is immaculate, and I predicted it to a fucking tee almost 1 year ago.

Viruses 99% of the time, do not mutate to be more dangerous. Our own experts, a few months ago, claimed that covid had very little moving space now in terms of what it could mutate into, transmission with Delta was apparently at such a high level and I've just seen some fucking 'expert' on twitter claiming this new variant is 500% more transmissable than Delta. That isn't even possible. Let alone, there are so few cases that it's impossible to glean that sort of information yet. It's lies. Fear and fucking lies.

They've only banned travel to a select few countries. I just don't really see the level of alarm I'd expect to see if this was really being pushed as a booster issue. I'd imagine if they were looking to push that they'd say it was already here.

What did we learn from Javid's Covid update?

UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid has finished giving an update on Covid to MPs in the House of Commons, after the emergence of a new variant.

In case you missed it, here's a quick round-up of what we heard:

• The new Covid variant B.1.1.529 is of "huge international concern" with the UK first to identify the "threat", although no cases of it have been detected in Britain currently

Doesn't seem like 'not really alarmed' to me, man?

Cases in South Africa don't seem to be that high at the moment, so not sure what the issue is until that changes

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/south-africa/

Not sure what SA has re tracing and testing. It's has been found in Israel already. We will find out soon enough how real it is. But the stats that have come out already give reason for concern. I'd love for this to be a nothingburger

Deaths are pretty low too, which stops me from being as worried. If it shoots up over the next couple of weeks then I might start throwing my arms in the air in panic.

Deaths are pretty low too, which stops me from being as worried. If it shoots up over the next couple of weeks then I might start throwing my arms in the air in panic.
I dont believe in panic in either case, just a proportionate and intelligent response based on data

The benefits are known and minimal compared to a disease which has basically zero chance of killing your child to begin with.

The true risks remain unknown, and there is no compelling reason to roll the dice.

It really bothers me that this scam can be made so obvious, yet people still refuse to believe it.

What's worse, is that the supporters continue to downplay and rationalize everything that the government does, enabling the scam to continue.

They're going after everyone's children, and that is as blatant a tip of the hand as it gets (with regards to betraying the health narrative). Why are there still people making excuses for this evil?

Last edited:
We wont see deaths until 3 weeks and hospitalizations for another 1-2 weeks.

However we do know people who get it are symptomatic

The benefits are known and minimal compared to a disease which has basically zero chance of killing your child to begin with.

The true risks remain unknown, and there is no compelling reason to roll the dice.

Right, so the fact that they are pushing for it - and I expect their efforts to intensify in the coming weeks/months - should be very alarming for all of us.

The "vaccine" is working.

It is masking symptoms and reducing severe infection.

As a trade-off, it is greatly increasing the spread of Covid as those infected with the virus are not aware they're sick, unlike unvaccinated people.

Increasing the spread of Covid - does this increase or decrease the odds of new mutations and/or variants?

This is where we are at in our "successful" vaccine campaign.

DJIA is down 1,000 points today. Oil prices have tanked 10%. All because of this variant. The day after Thanksgiving, volume is lower, but the people that have money and somehow always seem to know things are setting some grim expectations for what is to come.

Can’t rule out a head-fake, but like you said, the world (and markets) didn’t do this for the “vaccine-evading” mu or lambda variants. It makes one wonder.

The "vaccine" is working.

It is masking symptoms and reducing severe infection.

As a trade-off, it is greatly increasing the spread of Covid as those infected with the virus are not aware they're sick, unlike unvaccinated people.

Increasing the spread of Covid - does this increase or decrease the odds of new mutations and/or variants?

This is where we are at in our "successful" vaccine campaign.
The "successful" vaccine campaign is working so much in some countries they are using this flu under the flu season as a excuse to ban un vaccinated from super markets in some other countries..

Central bank gangster and current Italian PM Mario Draghi: "those who do not get vaccinated are not a part of our society". Is this really the "right side of history"?

Is this really the "right side of history?
No. His a WEF puppet. Makes you ask is the gangster Italian PM Mario Draghi even vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of population?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back