Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@deadon did you see DeSantis go hard tone on the kids here wearing the masks lol. He's getting some heat about that down here. I get it and all, but he said it kinda harsh knowing they'd go after him.
Did you see the video? Did you think it was harsh? Personally I didn't see it as harsh.

The Left wants to claim that these kids were victimized and bullied. But this is normal leftist behavior.
Yeah its pretty easy to see after you watch the video that they are playing politics. What's new? Dems know DeSantis might run for president at some point and are scared shitless.

Robert Malone explains they're seeing more infections with the more shots you get. Meanwhile people think they're safe because they got the vaxx and go out and spread it.

Israel. Perhaps the highest % of poked and boosted and also getting hammered by Omicron.
People were talking about antibody dependant enhancement two years ago.

Safe AND effective?

Is a vaccine supposed to make you worse off? Hopefully a variant doesn't appear that really hammers people who narrowed their body's immune response artificially.

At least The CDC was optimistic the shots would work...

Just finished watching this today. This is a good video. The Pfizer situation is going to be chaos when it finally blows up, which really can't be too far off.

How are they going to avoid fraudulent charges? The lawsuits are going to be endless if it's declared fraud, and, as was mentioned in the video, it will likely cascade into a complete destruction of multiple government organizations (CDC and FDA).

With this stuff threatening to reveal itself, I'm not too optimistic that something won't turn bad sometime soon in order for them to try and avoid the fallout. They're going to be backed into a corner, and who knows what they're willing to do in order to get out of it (given what they've done already, nothing is off limits to these people).

Just finished watching this today. This is a good video. The Pfizer situation is going to be chaos when it finally blows up, which really can't be too far off.

How are they going to avoid fraudulent charges? The lawsuits are going to be endless if it's declared fraud, and, as was mentioned in the video, it will likely cascade into a complete destruction of multiple government organizations (CDC and FDA).

With this stuff threatening to reveal itself, I'm not too optimistic that something won't turn bad sometime soon in order for them to try and avoid the fallout. They're going to be backed into a corner, and who knows what they're willing to do in order to get out of it (given what they've done already, nothing is off limits to these people).
Nothing will happen to them due to legislation put in to protect them.

Israel. Perhaps the highest % of poked and boosted and also getting hammered by Omicron.
People were talking about antibody dependant enhancement two years ago.

Safe AND effective?

Is a vaccine supposed to make you worse off? Hopefully a variant doesn't appear that really hammers people who narrowed their body's immune response artificially.

At least The CDC was optimistic the shots would work...

Lol yeah the CDC was even knowing the data was wrong.
This is what I don't understand. We used Israel as a test. We used only Pfizer to do so and no matter what the info showed we ignored it. 4 boosters and super high antibody levels and they said it wasn't stopping the spread. Hospitals were full and Dr's warned this isn't working but they stayed the course. Then America approved a 3rd shot with this data.
I'd really like to see those Pfizer contracts. For some reason even with scientists saying this isn't working they kept giving shots.

I'm sure over the years it's going to get real ugly if the real info comes out.

Their immunity gets lifted if they're found guilty of fraud.
There's going to be lots of attempts to cover up the data. The DOD tried to cover it up from the military and got caught. Then made some BS excuse that from 2014 to 2020 the numbers of health issues were wrong lol. Cmon! They must think people are really so dumb that they would buy into this excuse?

Reactions: mon
@deadon did you see DeSantis go hard tone on the kids here wearing the masks lol. He's getting some heat about that down here. I get it and all, but he said it kinda harsh knowing they'd go after him.
Hes correct, and he doesnt give a damn who it upset. Desantis is the man and I hope hes the next president.

I’d wonder but I hope you’re correct.

If "willful misconduct" in the production of their drugs can be shown in court, they're open to be sued.

VERIFY: Can pharmaceutical companies be sued for complications from vaccine symptoms?
"Pharmaceuticals are immune to vaccine lawsuits," wrote one person on Twitter. "All the risk and responsibility for severe side-effects or death is put on the individual person being vaccinated."

To find out the truth, the Verify team spoke with two leaders in the field. Peter Meyers, a professor of law emeritus at The George Washington University said that this claim is mostly true.

"If you just have an adverse effect or an illness that results from the vaccination," he said. "You can't sue them."

Lawrence O. Gostin, a professor at Georgetown University, agreed.

"They would be immune if there were some safety issues that were unforeseeable," he said.

However, both experts emphasized that this is not complete immunity. A company can still be sued if there's willful misconduct.'

"They can't mislead," said Gostin. "Deceive, be fraudulent, or hide information."

The basis for this partial immunity is a law called the "Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness" Act, referred to as the PREP Act. This law was initially created in 2005 as liability protection for pharmaceutical companies.

In February, HHS Secretary Alex Azar invoked the PREP Act yet again in an effort to promote the production of the COVID-19 vaccines. The approved vaccines are protected from lawsuits until 2024 under the PREP Act.
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...check/65-ae9305ac-1193-4b7a-a90f-eb8536f06058

Last edited:
There's going to be lots of attempts to cover up the data. The DOD tried to cover it up from the military and got caught. Then made some BS excuse that from 2014 to 2020 the numbers of health issues were wrong lol. Cmon! They must think people are really so dumb that they would buy into this excuse?

It's crazy how the DOD would try to hide such data, isn't it? It's almost as if these government organizations and big pharma companies all answer to somebody else, and that somebody else doesn't want this stuff getting out.

<seedat>

It's crazy how the DOD would try to hide such data, isn't it? It's almost as if these government organizations and big pharma companies all answer to somebody else, and that somebody else doesn't want this stuff getting out.

<seedat>
Yes sir!
Hopefully after today I can give likes again. My yellow is supposed to fall off.

I'm not sure

I've never seen a merge where the thread wasn't added onto the end of the existing thread it was merged into, until now.

They tucked it a few pages back. #30925

Suspect AF.
It is ridiculous they merged it but you knew they would. They need to keep all of this buried, that is why this thread is over 1,000 pages long when any other topic would have been locked and had a new thread created.

I think his detractors looked bad. Angry momma wanted her son to wear a mask forever and she complained that DeSantis was endangering lives. To me, his detractors looked bad, but I'm not covid crazy. I've thought all along the mask mandates and the vaccine mandates were ridiculous

Worst part was the angry mom yelling about her son at risk, but her herself wasn't wearing a mask while she made her son wear one. Clown world.

Died of or died with?

All I know is that over 1500 people died with COVID in their veins in just the last seven days, and I'm offended that no one seems to care anymore.

Did you see the video? Did you think it was harsh? Personally I didn't see it as harsh.

Hes correct, and he doesnt give a damn who it upset. Desantis is the man and I hope hes the next president.

Nah you gotta be smart about it though. He can't take that tone and tell them to take it off, then say after oh if you want to. Last thing he should do is give a rival ammunition when their gun is empty. I think he voiced it the way he did out of frustration about the whole situation. Last thing we need is him painted as angry or irrational or something to swing voters (they'll try to say it anyway but no need to add to tape).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back